advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When do you guys see gains with test cyp?

I asked this question before but didn't get any response...

For those that have delayed reactions to the longer esters such as Test-E or Test-C, have you attempted to front load your cycle with a single day's dose equal to 2x your standard weekly aggregate?

So, for example, if you plan on running 400mg total of Test per week with two shots of 200mg/week, you would front load and run 800mg total in week one to get the amount of available test in your body up to approximately where you will be running (once half-lives have matured). Then weeks 2 through X are back to 400mg total.

I have had success with this approach as have others so curious if you've attempted it. Gains come much more quickly.

Sorry I read it and just didnt think to answer it because I didnt do it... No I didnt front load... I am still waking up with morning wood, and I got sick 2 days ago with a sore throat, chills, and low energy... i wasnt around ANYONE at all so weird that I got sick...

I emailed my guy asking him if its possible I got a bad batch or something as Ive only heard good things..

Sorry I read it and just didnt think to answer it because I didnt do it... No I didnt front load... I am still waking up with morning wood, and I got sick 2 days ago with a sore throat, chills, and low energy... i wasnt around ANYONE at all so weird that I got sick...

I emailed my guy asking him if its possible I got a bad batch or something as Ive only heard good things..

Sorry you got sick man. There was a thread started a few weeks ago that discussed getting sick after test injections and apparently there are a couple causes for it including your body's reaction to the hormone changes which apparently can just be treated with ibuprofen. The only reason is do to an unsanity agent whether it's the batch of test itself of the needle, etc.

Sorry you got sick man. There was a thread started a few weeks ago that discussed getting sick after test injections and apparently there are a couple causes for it including your body's reaction to the hormone changes which apparently can just be treated with ibuprofen. The only reason is do to an unsanity agent whether it's the batch of test itself of the needle, etc.

im sorry i didnt read anything you wrote, those tits were distracting me.

want to give an update - i am feeling very lethargic, i am tired all the time and my blood pressure is getting high.

sex drive still nothing....so i took 300mg of BD test prop monday and today i feel like my libido is normal...

what does this mean? im not sure. scale still hasnt gone up, but starting today i am not taking any more shakes, its all solid food.. i will be consuming close to 7 lbs of steak today if all goes well... should have a really clogged toilet.

I know what being on feels like, i also know what crashing feels like, im in the crash zone haha. ill give it more time, everyone is differnt.. my dad was on trt and he stopped because his natty test was like 460 and then after 5 months of being on trt 200mg every 2 weeks his test was 195... that was cyp... weird shit.

Then he wasn't taking a sufficient dose, and injecting every two weeks is not nearly sufficiently often. (Also, at what point in the 2 week period was the blood drawn?)

I've taken until week 5 or 6 to feel it before. I mean if you are in like week 7 then something is obviously wrong. But best thing is to wait it out. If you trust the source it should be alright.

I also dont respond to test cyp

When I ran my test cyp cycle first time it kicked in week 5 until week 6 then it mysteriously stop working all of a sudden i. I continued to run it till 6 more weeks and nothing happened I went trough withdrawals in like week 8, so when I stopped it week 12 i experienced nothing like i stopped taking the teste a long time ago.

Well I gave test cyp another shot for second cycle ran it for 10 weeks and nothing not even a kick this time like i was injecting water, as you can see i was very disapointed and dis hearted, iam thinking iam a test non responder or just can break down the ester.

NOTE ALL THE TESTOSTERONE CYP USED WAS FROM A USA PHARMACY CVS STORE.

ANYBODY HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS? DO YOU THINK TEST PROP OR SUSPENSION WILL DO, AFTER ALL SYN TEST AS IDENITICAL TO BIO TEST SO I CANT BE A NON RESPONDER, SO MY BODY SHOULD NOT REJECT IT, THE ONLY THING IS IT COULD BE THE CYP ESTER.

ANYONE WANNA CHIME IN? AND I KNOW WHEN I HAVE ELEVATED TEST IN MY SYSTEM AND FORGET THE RESULTS IAM JUST EVEN TRYING TO FEEL THE ANDDROGENIC EFFECTS AND I DO GET THEME CAUSE WHEN IT KICKED IN WEEK 6 I FELT EM.

SO GUYS PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.

want to give an update - i am feeling very lethargic, i am tired all the time and my blood pressure is getting high.

sex drive still nothing....so i took 300mg of BD test prop monday and today i feel like my libido is normal...

what does this mean? im not sure. scale still hasnt gone up, but starting today i am not taking any more shakes, its all solid food.. i will be consuming close to 7 lbs of steak today if all goes well... should have a really clogged toilet.

well boss i am in the same boat, been on 1.2g of test cyp for several weeks now and I am losing strength, always tired and no sex drive. I am going to look into this esterase enzyme deficiency. I know my source is good. i let a buddy try some and he loves it. will never use cyp again.

I'm intrigued!!! My only crap feelings come from AI use or misuse...
BW?

what mg prop are you use to running? I can run half the dose of prop than i can E and get better results for some reason. Reason i ask if if your running 600 cyp and have been running 600 prop you will see a difference which im sure you already know. I recieved some bunk gear recently from a sponsor who is no longer a sponser on here. I had crazy test flu symptoms everytime injected i hope its not the same stuff.

The first aas I used was cyp from medrx before he went scammer. I felt it pretty quick but the gains started really coming about week 6. It seemed like every time I jumped on a scale I was 5 pounds heavier, I went from 175-205. Being a natural endomorph though cyp and the long esters make me look really bloofy.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear