YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When do you guys see gains with test cyp?

superbeast22

Registered
I usually only do short esters like prop because they seem to work very well for me.... but I got some cyp recentlY and wanted to give long esters another shot.. but im just not feeling much.

I am doing 600 a week of each, and I am 4.5 weeks in and the scale has gone up a pound or so, this is strange considering I have been eating a ton and lifting really hard 3 times a week with no cardio...

My diet is usually a light meal at least 300 calories and 30g protein when I first wakeup (im not hungry when I first wakeup usually) then maybe an hour later I have a real meal with at least 50g protein and a good deal of carbs.

lunch afternoon meal post workout meal and dinner are usually pretty good sized meals, enough to gain with in my experience... i also add shakes in there, usually 1300 calories each shake, 50g protein, tons of carbs, bit of olive oil, lotta milk, peanut butter, and ice cream

My last cycle I didnt keep a log but I feel like I didnt even start to gain until week 8, what do you guys recall in your cyp/deca experience.

Also the gear I dont think is in question, noticeable change in ball size and hanging height, and skin gets oilyyy

I think I am gonna start lifting 5 days a week again, I really liked that.

for myself i see results from cyp very quick, two weeks max and there are visible improvements and strength gains. 600mg and 4.5 weeks later you should be doing pretty good

for myself i see results from cyp very quick, two weeks max and there are visible improvements and strength gains. 600mg and 4.5 weeks later you should be doing pretty good

Im not making the gains I feel I should. Bunk gear is just out of the question, very trusted source... Tyrone personally vouched for them. I guess Ill increase my calorie intake and see what happens...

Im one of those guys that dont really feel long esters until about 6-8 weeks in...Prop, orals, tren a, ect...those things I can tell in about 2 weeks that its working..but cyp, deca, ect, ect..takes a bit longer...but once it does, the gains come on like crazy

Im one of those guys that dont really feel long esters until about 6-8 weeks in...Prop, orals, tren a, ect...those things I can tell in about 2 weeks that its working..but cyp, deca, ect, ect..takes a bit longer...but once it does, the gains come on like crazy

Im exactly the same, long esters for me dont seem to kick in until weeks 6/7. Im on tren a now and its taken almost 4 weeks to bite....

thanks for the responses guys, i really appreciate the community here... my sex drive is nothing (i was cruising on prop before i got on this cycle so of course i crashed, will be doing pct after this cycle)

appreciate it again guys. :headbang::headbang:prop i dont feel until 2-3 weeks. anyone know the science behind this?

Shit, I must be lucky because with the long esters I am rocking and rolling with 2-2.5 weeks.
With Prop or Tren I can feel it working within 36 hours max.

Count me in the short-term group. Two weeks, I start gaining, strength up, sex drive through roof etc. Believe it has to do with the fact I have low test levels to start with.

If I was up a only pound after more than month of heavy lifting and eating correctly... well, that sounds like when I was natural! :D

Superbeast are you taking an AI, or anything to help with the bloat? If not then in my opinion the scale should have DEFINITELY moved by now..

For those that have delayed reactions to longer esters, have you attempted front-loading the first dose to get you stabilized more quickly. So your 600mg becomes 1200mg in week 1, followed by normal dose of 600mg thereafter? This should dramatically cut the time of delayed reaction. Just a suggestion.

Superbeast are you taking an AI, or anything to help with the bloat? If not then in my opinion the scale should have DEFINITELY moved by now..

na dude i dont bloat, i never take an AI... my test has been 2000+ with estrogen perfectly in range

in the past i have run a long ester cycle with a buddy, he was doing the same gear as me, and he made good gains almost right away, i didnt make any gains until maybe week 8... and even then, it wasnt that nuts.

i did a prop/deca cycle with the same gear and omfg i gained like crazy!

in the past i have run a long ester cycle with a buddy, he was doing the same gear as me, and he made good gains almost right away, i didnt make any gains until maybe week 8... and even then, it wasnt that nuts.

i did a prop/deca cycle with the same gear and omfg i gained like crazy!

When i used to run long esters, it would definitely take me longer than most people to notice results (other than water weight) too. Like i said however, the scale would go up though. BUT if you dont hold much water, then maybe its working and you just gotta give it some more time.

I like prop too, its all i run now. Why'd you want to switch?

its just what i got bro, i couldnt get prop because i thought mr. asia went under before i got his lovly email i already had an order in with someone else

three weeks for me but it plays with my mind the whole time your mind is jsut playing with you probably

three weeks for me but it plays with my mind the whole time your mind is jsut playing with you probably

i dont think so, i have done 2 cycles, one solid one (prop and deca) and it was the best thing ever... i was squatting more than id ever dreamed... right now i just feel like crap... im gonna give it 3 more weeks i think, if shit doesnt improve i am gonna do a pct and never touch cyp again....

in my experiance w/ cyp gains came in around week 7...but for whatever reason when I switched to enth the gains came much quicker and were much more noticiable. I didnt even change my diet or lifting routine, nothing. I simply ran out of cyp and moved to enth...but in all honesty long esters blow and if you like prop test ace will blow your mind!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws