over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when do you start feeling test e

bbg420

Registered
ok guys when do you notice weight and strength gains from test e, so far its been 23 days at 400mg week and haven't noticed anything yet, when should I start feeling it

ok guys when do you notice weight and strength gains from test e, so far its been 23 days at 400mg week and haven't noticed anything yet, when should I start feeling it

You should post stuff like this in the beginners forum bro I'm sure it will get moved.

You should "feel it" within 2 weeks. Strength and stamina and all the benefits of testosterone supplementation start within the first few weeks on enanthate. Size gains won't start appearing until around 5th week. Most of this is also dose dependant. On 400mg's a week you won't see a whole lot of size gains unless it's your first cycle. Or you've never done test before. 3 weeks in give it a few more weeks. Bump up the dose to 600 the next few weeks and if still no change your shit is prolly bunk. Good luck

It sounds like you got some fake shit. You would be feeling it by now. I hope it wasn't a sponsor.

its not like orals or other things like NPP where you go to the gym one day and are suddenly like "this is what steroids feels like"

you just wake up a few weeks steadily getting bigger and stronger

I started noticing a strength increase within the first week on 200mg/wk. If you think your gear is fake, get blood work--privatemedlabs.com.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never felt mine. But my strength went up after 10 days and size after 3 weeks

Sent from my phone using Test

I feel like I start to feel it about a week after first shot. Who knows but I feel great at that point. But if you haven't noticed anything after 23 days its probably not good.

I start to feel the slower acting ester Tests around 2nd week and people comment on the 4th week.
People will vary with their answers .:cool:

usually between 2 - 4 weeks but it depends bro..should be feeling it really soon if you are gunna :confused:

About a week for me but I like to run a lot more than 400. At 400 a few weeks should be enough though. Sounds lie or could be under dosed

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

After a couple wks I started to get boners like crazy and have extreme confidence. People talking about 400mg is a low dose are not necessarily correct. Completely dependent on body chemistry. If dosed correctly, you should start to feel mental effects around this time.

This. Also, some guys do not "feel" test at any dose. It's working for sure but "feeling" it doesn't happen for them. It's not fake if you're making gains but the crazy stories I hear a lot I have never noticed myself.

After a couple wks I started to get boners like crazy and have extreme confidence. People talking about 400mg is a low dose are not necessarily correct. Completely dependent on body chemistry. If dosed correctly, you should start to feel mental effects around this time.

It takes me about 5 minutes before I turn into the hulk. Rooooar!

Someone feel it from the first pin. Other s - from 2 weeks. Moreover I know people who doesn't feel short easter.

So I think either fake test, or your personal feelings.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws