over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When gains are over- next step

I am not a bodybuilder so perhaps not the best to take advise from. If the goal is purely aesthetic development by all means listen to everyone here. The initial post is approaching the issue as though which compounds to utilize will illicit the next level to bump you out of this plateau.

Personally, I am a huge fan of batching. I try to maintain a 6 min mile, 600 pound squat and 600 pound deadlift year round while maintaining flexibility and durability. First several years I could hold strength based goals but not cardiovascular or vice versa or I was a walking injury.

I alternate months of training now of speed work, stregnth work, durability, distance work, etc. Somehow truly focusing on one modality over another really helps generate parabolic curves in advancement. As long as I maintain my baseline training in the other areas I will maintain what I worked for or maybe have a 5% drop off.

ID honestly say stay on a TRT +20% dosage and try something remarkably contrarian to what you have always done. Change the training for 4-6 months, add in 3x weekly swims, intermittent fasting, mobility work, etc.
I cant become yoga men I started this journey when I was 18 and I never relaxed. My mind is designed into constant progress. Always was like this. I do have other passion equally important-fishing since i was 5 year old so i am not only focused on lifting.

I cant become yoga men I started this journey when I was 18 and I never relaxed. My mind is designed into constant progress. Always was like this. I do have other passion equally important-fishing since i was 5 year old so i am not only focused on lifting.
Not saying become a yoga man mate. Focus on synergistic endeavors.

I have literally no more free time- i am manager in retail. Happily married with two kids at age 11 and 14 and a cat 😁 Working backshifts from 14-22. My schedule is so busy that any extra time i have i am chilling out to allow me to regain focus for next day. But I know where you coming from

Then the issue is food volume. If you’re using AAS, and training intensely, food intake is the only limiting factor barring some sort of illness or disorder. Changing or modifying your AAS regimen is never going to make a difference if you don’t have the bricks to build the house
This! ^^^^

I’ve always had the same problem gaining because I just simply wasn’t eating enough and still could stand to eat more. The months I up the calories make all the difference in my ability to grow.

Very good post. I assume this is the person who has reached their genetic potential or the person chasing it after 40?
We're all 'chasing it' (ie our best) 20-70 MFer. Try to read more and post less.

We're all 'chasing it' (ie our best) 20-70 MFer. Try to read more and post less.
Haha, that made me lol! I have to agree with you, especially on the "read more and post less". Hell, I'm mid 40's and still "chasing it" if you will.

Then the issue is food volume. If you’re using AAS, and training intensely, food intake is the only limiting factor barring some sort of illness or disorder. Changing or modifying your AAS regimen is never going to make a difference if you don’t have the bricks to build the house
I have to agree with this. While the gains can't go on forever, food is everything until that train truly stops.
This past year, I have pushed food down my throat in volumes that I have never approached. I'm not Dennis Wolf, but I'm the leanest I've ever been at 250 a few weeks out from starting a prep.

I have eaten so much chicken and rice, beef and rice, eggs and rice, eggs and cream of rice, chicken and Ezekiel bread...over 6K regularly on my training days. It's miserable. But it worked. For me, eating a bunch of shit just makes me a fat shit, but the high volumes of clean food? I'm growing. At 45.

Just my two cents...

I wouldn't say many are actually chasing their genetic potential as we put a limit on how much AAS we us and how much fat we are willing to gain. Example when I was younger and stated all this, my goal was to be as huge as possible. Id walk around 250 lbs at 16% body fat (maybe more) for years and abuse AAS. After some injuries and lost weight and seeing how much better and healthier I felt, I still chased a perfect physique but a much smaller healthier one. IMO for one to actually chase their genetic potential they need to abuse AAS and carry fat (which is also unhealthy). These two things (carrying the extra weight and keeping dosages high) after a certain age become more risky then when younger.

I wouldn't say many are actually chasing their genetic potential as we put a limit on how much AAS we us and how much fat we are willing to gain. Example when I was younger and stated all this, my goal was to be as huge as possible. Id walk around 250 lbs at 16% body fat (maybe more) for years and abuse AAS. After some injuries and lost weight and seeing how much better and healthier I felt, I still chased a perfect physique but a much smaller healthier one. IMO for one to actually chase their genetic potential they need to abuse AAS and carry fat (which is also unhealthy). These two things (carrying the extra weight and keeping dosages high) after a certain age become more risky then when younger.
I understand. That was meant to be a a joke. Because it never ends (the desire). We always want to be our best. Can you picture when I take my overcoat off and my family and I all stand together during mass and you're just enormous? You wouldn't believe even the way other kids come up to me and jump on my back and hang from my arms like monkey bars. They say things like. "Can you lift a car?!?" I'll say I never tried but I probably could. Their eyes get wide. Do you think I want that to end? Would you? No way, man. I'm in this forever. I can squat down and put my arms straight out and my wife and oldest daughter will sit on my arms and I will lift them both up. They are laughing, it's hugs all around. I wake up and Nikki (my wife) is curled up on me. I mean, literally on me. Like on my chest. I love everything about being big. Will a 4' native of Micronesia live longer? Probably. But I wouldn't change a thing.

Am I at my genetic potential in size and strength? I don't know. Is my life perfect? Hell no. But enjoy your life to the fullest now bc tomorrow you never know what may happen.

I understand. That was meant to be a a joke. Because it never ends (the desire). We always want to be our best. Can you picture when I take my overcoat off and my family and I all stand together during mass and you're just enormous? You wouldn't believe even the way other kids come up to me and jump on my back and hang from my arms like monkey bars. They say things like. "Can you lift a car?!?" I'll say I never tried but I probably could. Their eyes get wide. Do you think I want that to end? Would you? No way, man. I'm in this forever. I can squat down and put my arms straight out and my wife and oldest daughter will sit on my arms and I will lift them both up. They are laughing, it's hugs all around. I wake up and Nikki (my wife) is curled up on me. I mean, literally on me. Like on my chest. I love everything about being big. Will a 4' native of Micronesia live longer? Probably. But I wouldn't change a thing.

Am I at my genetic potential in size and strength? I don't know. Is my life perfect? Hell no. But enjoy your life to the fullest now bc tomorrow you never know what may happen.

Agree. Once I decided to shoot for a smaller leaner look I began getting tattoos, just some sort of positive change to stand out. Ended up getting them all lasered or covered with better ones from better artists, lol

Looking back in addition to mistakes I made diet, training wise to slow down my progress, I think a few early Injuries changed my Outlook. I got my strongest about 2008 and then suffered a few bad injuries where I couldn't go heavy for about 8 months. At that time I started to change my training style to focus more on volume, less on compound movements and brute strength because I didn't want to re aggravate those injuries

Had I kept pushing I probably would have ended up bigger and stronger, but at the same time, I'd probably have had some more injuries and went through maybe a couple surgeries and had some aches and pains I don't have now.

Seems like everything is a trade off, bigger risk =bigger reward

I dont agree that people need to carry fat, you should ALWAYS be able to clearly see ALL of your abdominal muscles.

I have to agree with this. While the gains can't go on forever, food is everything until that train truly stops.
This past year, I have pushed food down my throat in volumes that I have never approached. I'm not Dennis Wolf, but I'm the leanest I've ever been at 250 a few weeks out from starting a prep.

I have eaten so much chicken and rice, beef and rice, eggs and rice, eggs and cream of rice, chicken and Ezekiel bread...over 6K regularly on my training days. It's miserable. But it worked. For me, eating a bunch of shit just makes me a fat shit, but the high volumes of clean food? I'm growing. At 45.

Just my two cents...
I agree this is miserable- i am just typing answer eating another 300 grams of lean pork with 150 gram of oats. 5 to 6 meals a day like this now.

I dont agree that people need to carry fat, you should ALWAYS be able to clearly see ALL of your abdominal muscles.

I'd like to think so, that the same size can be achieved by staying relatively lean. I think you are an example, you always seem to stay pretty lean

I know when I started I read how you have to be willing to put on fat, so I took that approach, and got too fat. When I look on forums and see guys pics and see the gym, I feel like many have that mindset. Either that, or they just are lazy with the diet.

But many eat clean and still get fat because they know they need to move the scale, so maybe the mindset you have to get soft is still common.

What range would you say is needed to optimize growth? Obviously 7% your probably leaving gains on the table. Maybe 10 percent? Or do you think people need to let bf get a little higher to reach their true potential?

Def interested in your thoughts. Is it individual, or is there a certain number where you'd say anyone is just putting on un necessary fat?

I'd like to think so, that the same size can be achieved by staying relatively lean. I think you are an example, you always seem to stay pretty lean

I know when I started I read how you have to be willing to put on fat, so I took that approach, and got too fat. When I look on forums and see guys pics and see the gym, I feel like many have that mindset. Either that, or they just are lazy with the diet.

But many eat clean and still get fat because they know they need to move the scale, so maybe the mindset you have to get soft is still common.

What range would you say is needed to optimize growth? Obviously 7% your probably leaving gains on the table. Maybe 10 percent? Or do you think people need to let bf get a little higher to reach their true potential?

Def interested in your thoughts. Is it individual, or is there a certain number where you'd say anyone is just putting on un necessary fat?
I honestly can't see why ANYONE would need to go over 12% - 14% bodyfat.

Now the thing is 14% might not look bad at all on me but could make you look FAT! So each individual person needs to set their fat limit. Honestly if you can't see all your abs then to me your just a fat lazy fuck especially if you have been training and juicing for at least a few years each.

That's just my own opinion 🤷🏿

I honestly can't see why ANYONE would need to go over 12% - 14% bodyfat.

Now the thing is 14% might not look bad at all on me but could make you look FAT! So each individual person needs to set their fat limit. Honestly if you can't see all your abs then to me your just a fat lazy fuck especially if you have been training and juicing for at least a few years each.

That's just my own opinion 🤷🏿

Agree with this. I used to have a training partner we weighed the same. My bf was much lower so I had more lbm. His waist measurement was 3 inches smaller due to structure. As you can guess he looked bigger and had a taper even with all that mush. Having wide hips is a curse.

I feel exactly the same way. I love being big. I’d rather be huge and fluffier than smaller and harder any day. My kids love making me do push-ups with them on my back. Tell their friends how big i am, how much weight they’ve seen me lift, etc. And old ladies seem to love the big arms lol.

41 years old
100 kg 220 lbs
186 cm 6 foot 1
Bf depend around 7-8
Calories intake
Protein from 300 -400 dat
Carbs depend on day from 200 to 600
Fats around 50-70
I eat more on days like back or legs less on other- really common sense diet is not complicated lets be honest…
Gear wise
Test as base 250 mg week that never change
And then i rotate anabolics
Right now var 50 mg day
In two weeks time i will start npp 50 mg day and add primo 400 week.
Training low volume DC style
Day 1 chest 3 sets one
Day 2 back 4 sets
Day 3 shoulders 3 sets
Day 4 arms 3 sets triceps 2 sets biceps
Day 5 legs
Repeat
I recover very well - apetite mood progression in the gym all the time
If i stall on progression on more then 3 weeks -reps or weight i replace exercise.
Supplements wise
Wake
Portion of humapro
Workout
Portion of humapro
20 minutes later whey isolate
And later all meals depending on day
Additional zma before bed
2 grams epa dhea
Multiwitamins
Vit d3 6000 iu
50 mg zinc picolinate for managing estro
Diet rich in: phosphorus magnesium potassium no food allergies , multicarb meals fructose combined with other sources for better absorption , fruits with every meal
Sources of food :
Proteins: white fish chicken and turkey , eggwhites , whey isolate
Carbs : sweet potatoes oatmeal fruits- these sources of food agree with my digestion and feel great on them
Fats cod liver oil meat

EXACTLY 💯 ^^^^ thank you! 100% TRUTH
I see some members on all type of hormones and they don`t look better then some one doing just pushups and pullups for a few years, they looking for the answers in the wrong place, they have no clue how to train hard and consistent days in and out, for years and years non stop. I mean real workout, not swinging the weight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131