over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When gains are over- next step

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Not temporary but for good after years of cycling and cruising spending awful lot of money just to be able to squeeze next to nothing out of it. I am not willing to go insulin and hgh route. I know my personality that would not be best idea when soon will be 42. I have tried everything few times higher calories then cutting then rebound high protein high carb , fancy preworkout , beating logbook all the time , most expensive eaa also between meals and yet 2 years later i look fucking the same 😁 so question for you guys which of the following options would you choose long term daily?
30 mg test 20 mg npp
30 mg test 20 mg mast
30 mg test 30 mg primo
I really cant justify anymore shit ton of cash for nothing so looking for great look budget friendly. Have no experience with peptides unless you have some advice regarding them would love to hear it. Thx and appreciate your opinions.

GH definitely makes you look better you don’t need the insulin. I’m not going to say it makes you bigger necessarily but it definitely makes you look better. Don’t waste your time with peptides if actual GH is an option.

But it sounds like money is a big factor to you which is a bad thing when it comes to gear, be cheap with everything else but don’t be cheap with your body and of course GH isn’t cheap at least compared to AAS. If I were you I would obviously keep working out but go to TRT then ramp it up for the summer if you want but ultimately I would find a new hobby or endeavor to be obsessed with. Sounds like you’re done with this and it’s messing with your life too much…

It doesn’t sound like you compete and I promise you that you look better than 99.9% of the population even if you don’t see it. I’m sure there are lots of workout and gear suggestions guys could make but I really think it’s just time for a new main hobby….

Not temporary but for good after years of cycling and cruising spending awful lot of money just to be able to squeeze next to nothing out of it. I am not willing to go insulin and hgh route. I know my personality that would not be best idea when soon will be 42. I have tried everything few times higher calories then cutting then rebound high protein high carb , fancy preworkout , beating logbook all the time , most expensive eaa also between meals and yet 2 years later i look fucking the same 😁 so question for you guys which of the following options would you choose long term daily?
30 mg test 20 mg npp
30 mg test 20 mg mast
30 mg test 30 mg primo
I really cant justify anymore shit ton of cash for nothing so looking for great look budget friendly. Have no experience with peptides unless you have some advice regarding them would love to hear it. Thx and appreciate your opinions.
You do not want to run primo long term. Even at that dose your joints will suffer almost certainly. You don’t need insulin but hgh at a low dose saved my ass and put me back on top.

30 mg test 20 mg npp
30 mg test 20 mg mast
30 mg test 30 mg primo
Is Just testosterone no option?

30 mg test 20 mg npp
30 mg test 20 mg mast
30 mg test 30 mg primo
LMAO 🤣

Just do TRT test only no reason for the other compound

Focus on being as fit, athletic, and healthy as possible. You can still make gains in terms of becoming a better more healthy more functional more attractive version of yourself. Even if you aren't as massive.

What are your stats? I saw on a recent post you said you had gotten up to 260.

Why is gh not an option?

Test/Mast I personally use long acting and don't do that daily pinning nonsense(I hate pinning)
I probably wouldn’t mess with mast too much as I got older for prostate reasons. My plan is a bit of testosterone and a couple iu gh daily. Maybe npp occasionally, but pretty much just test and gh

No way your progress comes to a grinding halt if you’ve been log booking and progressively overloading not at your age! I call BS. If you’re just looking for some cheap cycle advice than cool but claiming that progress just stopped while on AAS is nonsensical. And claiming that you look the same year over year while training and eating right and using AAS is comical. You’re either wildly inconsistent in the kitchen or in the gym, probably both. No amount of cycle advice can or will help with that. For most people if they plateau just doing something as simple as adding one meal per day results in drastic changes especially if you know how to eat and train. I can see why @b-boy laughed at this post.

No way your progress comes to a grinding halt if you’ve been log booking and progressively overloading not at your age! I call BS. If you’re just looking for some cheap cycle advice than cool but claiming that progress just stopped while on AAS is nonsensical. For most people if they plateau just doing something as simple as adding one meal per day results in drastic changes especially if you know how to eat and train
Agree. The AAS do what AAS do, that’s a fact. The other factors is diet and effort. Those are the factors that are off here

Thats me from 2016 through some competitions. We have 2022 do i look like i do not put effort?

Attachments

• 6 3.JPG
    6 3.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 106
  • t.JPG
    t.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 25.05.16 przod.JPG
    25.05.16 przod.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    62.7 KB · Views: 102
  • 0C16681B-DBE9-4454-A618-D8B9A44E95D4.jpeg
    0C16681B-DBE9-4454-A618-D8B9A44E95D4.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 101
Then the issue is food volume. If you’re using AAS, and training intensely, food intake is the only limiting factor barring some sort of illness or disorder. Changing or modifying your AAS regimen is never going to make a difference if you don’t have the bricks to build the house
Thats me from 2016 through some competitions. We have 2022 do i look like i do not put effort?

Then the issue is food volume. If you’re using AAS, and training intensely, food intake is the only limiting factor barring some sort of illness or disorder. Changing or modifying your AAS regimen is never going to make a difference if you don’t have the bricks to build the house
I was gaining weight every time - mean i was in calories surplus

I was gaining weight every time - mean i was in calories surplus
Ya but you said you stopped gaining size. Food volume always has to go up if weight is to go up. There’s only 4 factors in gainjng maximum muscular size, food, training intensity, recovery, and AAS in that order. If you’re saying your training is on point, and your using AAS, then it’s going to have to come down to food or recovery. If you’re just wanting to maintain what you have, I’d just use straight up test at a reasonable dose. Maybe 2 iu of gh

When you get around my age, you will be happy you look the same and not worse.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear