over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When is enough enough?

Vander_V said:
I DO HAVE THIS TO SAY THEN IM DONE .

theres 2 extremes the toogood and the bad .

the bad is when your partying everynight drunk on drugs smoking eating whatever you want , fast food everyday and barely getting any sleep.Lost without love and no freinds you care about.ECT

the toogood is when you follow your life as one big instruction sheet , eating strict ,not seeing the freinds you could have had or the goodtimes you passed up , its when your always training dieting living day by day for the gym and the shows never living life by the seat of its pants. not seeing life for what it is or what it has to offer. ECT

HERES MY SOLUTION ----- The middle , somewhere out of these two there is a median and that is what ive found , take a look at Gods vineyard drink his wine and eat his breads enjoy his fruits and mountains and skys and listen to the birds and the insects along with the sea and the wispering willows have you ever just starred at cloud or listen to a tree bend what beauty there is , hear the forrest speak, look deep into an animals eyes , open your heart to the wind and chance and find life and then you will find happyness and love , for what your doing on this earth is only a grain of sand in GODS Dessert. this whole world and life and body we love will be gone one day all that will remain is what impact we had in this life NOT through our own personal accomplishments but for the people we meant so much to the people we helped the children we tought and the poor we sheltered most of all the times we have shared with these souls here on earth and in life will be the only things that WILL ECHO IN THE HALLS OF ETERNITY.

Think about Deca19 he said he was going to become a pro no matter what it took. Deca19 now know what is truley important in life and his eyes have been reopened .

Ive seen things in this matter since the age of 5 and have been up and down in my lifetime, you think i dont know but the fact is i have a clue . I know what life can do and i know the value of time , i live to love and love to live and i do realize that one day ill be dust in the wind just like everything else but from having the ability to realize these things i have become a very powerful being in my own life powewrful meaning IVE FOUND TRUE LOVE AND HAPPYNESS. Do you think i would change anything ive done in my life well the answer is NO , i did everything for a reason and if i changed my life maybe i wouldnt be where iam today so enjoy lifes treasures and Gods gifts.

DEEP THOUGHTS BY VANDER LOL.

PEACE .

That pretty much summed up why I started this thread.GREAT READ!!!

VANDER can you write a love poem for me to give my wife? lol j/k ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131