over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When is insulin necessary w HGH?

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Alright I guess my question is….at what point or dosage of hgh is the introduction of insulin necessary? Is there a certain mark for instance…anything over 5iu hgh, should insulin be introduced to avoid insulin resistance. or is it a matter of the individual or bloodwork. Long story short what’s the safe zone w HGH w/o insulin use… new to the HGH world i see posts but mainly on introduction and protocol etc.. thanks

Alright I guess my question is….at what point or dosage of hgh is the introduction of insulin necessary? Is there a certain mark for instance…anything over 5iu hgh, should insulin be introduced to avoid insulin resistance. or is it a matter of the individual or bloodwork. Long story short what’s the safe zone w HGH w/o insulin use… new to the HGH world i see posts but mainly on introduction and protocol etc.. thanks

Everyone is different. Best bet is to keep track of glucose levels and then see if/when insulin is needed.

Ok would that be possible w just a simple kit that diabetics use? I don’t currently have insurance I pulled bloodwork not long ago but I got my head cracked in lab fees it wasn’t cheap, and I know it’s important that’s why I did bloodwork that time

I don’t think it’s ever necessary. Your genetics and diet will determine how long you can safely stay on GH without getting into prediabetic morning fasted BG levels. You need to track that.

Once your levels start testing 110 or over you really ought to cycle off the GH and more importantly make diet changes.

If we’re talking about maximizing gains then I do think GH without insulin is retarded.

Ok would that be possible w just a simple kit that diabetics use? I don’t currently have insurance I pulled bloodwork not long ago but I got my head cracked in lab fees it wasn’t cheap, and I know it’s important that’s why I did bloodwork that time

You can use a regular glucose monitor at home.

If blood glucose levels reach 110 & you don’t want to cycle off gh, how would you add insulin to prevent insulin resistance?

If blood glucose levels reach 110 & you don’t want to cycle off gh, how would you add insulin to prevent insulin resistance?
But adding insulin won’t prevent insulin resistance. You develop insulin resistance because of diet (and in small part because of GH preventing uptake of glucose into muscle tissue).

Caloric restriction is really the only answer although some people will try Metformin/berberine/ALA/etc.

It all boils down to restricting carbs and calories in general and regaining sensitivity.

But adding insulin won’t prevent insulin resistance. You develop insulin resistance because of diet (and in small part because of GH preventing uptake of glucose into muscle tissue).

Caloric restriction is really the only answer although some people will try Metformin/berberine/ALA/etc.

It all boils down to restricting carbs and calories in general and regaining sensitivity.
Thx. I’ve had that question for awhile.

This imo. You don't want to be taking insulin because you got your insulin sensitivity out of what due to gh use and lack of proper diet. Your still insulin resistant your just now taking insulin because you need it to keep your resting bg too high. I'm sure the lantus and gh will be good for gains but health wise not s great situation to put yourself in...

This imo. You don't want to be taking insulin because you got your insulin sensitivity out of what due to gh use and lack of proper diet. Your still insulin resistant your just now taking insulin because you need it to keep your resting bg too high. I'm sure the lantus and gh will be good for gains but health wise not s great situation to put yourself in...
Thx for the info guys and honestly my hgh use is mainly for some visceral fat loss and basically quality of life longevity etc. I was just curious and somewhat cautious worried about pushing the envelope on larger doses I currently run just 2ius daily in the morning, but just like we all know in this culture we tend to push the envelope and want more

I've never heard of gh being used for visceral fat loss, it increases insulin resistance, may make it worse. Are you having stomach distension? Did you get a scan done that makes you think visceral fat is the issue?

I've never heard of gh being used for visceral fat loss, it increases insulin resistance, may make it worse. Are you having stomach distension? Did you get a scan done that makes you think visceral fat is the issue?
Hgh can and will shed bodyfat. Why wouldn’t visceral fat take part in this? Because it peels fat off of me. It most def has not made my gut big either.

Well I guess I shouldn’t say visceral fat but I can def see the waist line and especially abdomen area tighten up w the introduction to gh seems like I leaned quite a bit from it ( w a clean diet ) that was starting w 1iu day up to 2.5 iu day and I ran for almost a year. It just seemed like the fat loss was digging much deeper than I was used to w certain drugs cardio etc

Hgh can and will shed bodyfat. Why wouldn’t visceral fat take part in this? Because it peels fat off of me. It most def has not made my gut big either.

Definitely can help keep lean, burn some fat. But usually when I hear people say they have a visceral fat problem, I think they are talking about a distended stomach (aka palumboism where you have minimal fat under the skin but look pregnant). From what I've read on threads, I don't think the distended gut is from visceral fat, one guy here I think has distention and had a scan and visceral fat was normal. Many think insulin resistance is the cause of visceral fat accumulation and HGH makes insulin restiance worse.

Definitely can help keep lean, burn some fat. But usually when I hear people say they have a visceral fat problem, I think they are talking about a distended stomach (aka palumboism where you have minimal fat under the skin but look pregnant). From what I've read on threads, I don't think the distended gut is from visceral fat, one guy here I think has distention and had a scan and visceral fat was normal. Many think insulin resistance is the cause of visceral fat accumulation and HGH makes insulin restiance worse.
hGH works so well at reducing visceral fat that, well, that's essentially its primary purpose in bodybuilding.

hGH works so well at reducing visceral fat that, well, that's essentially its primary purpose in bodybuilding.

Interesting, I guess we could also assume then (since most pros take alot of HGH and have a huge waist), that distention has very little to do with visceral fat and is more fucked up digestion, stretching out the stomach, a weak core, or a combination of all of the above?

Interesting, I guess we could also assume then (since most pros take alot of HGH and have a huge waist), that distention has very little to do with visceral fat and is more fucked up digestion, stretching out the stomach, a weak core, or a combination of all of the above?
Taken to extremes as is necessary at the elites, add in slin use, you're looking at likely real organ growth as well as thick deep ab musculature. The slin really changes the equation, mass monsters abound, but you're fueling non muscle cells, as well. But most guys are like Bigboomer.

Have you used gh? Lol

I’ve never had a distended stomach, it just seems to me the hgh does target that stubborn stomach fat that’s hard to get rid of I’m sure if i did massive cardio I could get pretty ripped and that would dial in maybe in the abdominal area, I thought I was getting distended from igf1-LR3 but it was just too much food switched to red meat for awhile and I don’t think my body reacts or digests as well in large doses, I’ll go back to chicken and some reds ( in my opinion) I added a ton of probiotic yogurt to my shakes and more kale and it went away anyways I’m ranting into no where lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws