over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When oils aint oils!!!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OMFG

I always heard the women in Brazil were hot? Whoa...

J/K!

WTF?!?!?!

This is almost as bad as 2 girls one cup -- at least the reaction is. I cannot wait to get my buddies' reactions when they see this fucking idiot. Now THAT is someone sick in their head/SEVERE delusions/body dysmorphia.

Looks like it is in his traps, delts....oh yeah his fucking titties too. Look at 4:35 -- he might actually have implants AND oil in there. What a fucking tool.

Last edited:
Obvious implants.

uuurrrggh

Thats some disgusting looking shit.....how can anyone in their right mind think that looks nice.

Thats Soo wrong!!!!

Think that dude needs a bra and some syciatric help!!! Very funny though!!!

Last edited:
Looks like he cut Greg Valentinos arms off and stapled them to his chest. But can I throw a scarf over his head and titty f*ck him? LOL

I dont understand Portuguese but he appears to think he is a badass mofo. I bet he f*cks with his shirt on tho... definatley would scare a chick

this video was just posted on here, a couple days ago.on another thread. This guy is saying if yo do this workout 3 times a day ..you can look like him. i think he is on acid or something

like i said in the other thread, hes about as cool as his tibal tatoo

All he needs is a blowout, fake tan, a bottle of Yager, tight shirt and a white belt.
I guess we found the missing Gotti brother. Looks like he got put in protective custody in Brazil...

He has balls I'll give him that. If I looked that goofy I would'nt take my shirt off ever...not even in the shower.

I don't even really know what to say after seeing that other than he looks disturbingly odd.

I just saw that idiot over at the MC board...lol

i bet...

he thinks that he actually looks good. He probably does get a lot of female attention, but doesnt dig the fact that is NOT the good kind! I also bet that most of the people around him tell him he is crazy and that he looks like a homo, but i think he is so fucked in the head he still thinks he's the shiznit.

Hope that one day he looks back at himself and realizes he is the dumbest prick that has ever been on youtube.

i hear the word on the street this is from the new injectable type of silicon, anybody have a clue, im not sure if alot of scar tissue from synthol would look like that, hes all over other boards too

i hear the word on the street this is from the new injectable type of silicon, anybody have a clue, im not sure if alot of scar tissue from synthol would look like that, hes all over other boards too

It's definetely not SEO, as with SEO, you can see the muscle flex and separate. I don't think it's inj silicone either, as the shape is too even. 99% sure it's implants.

yeah

I think he has boob implants, but his traps and delts look funky too...could that be SEO? Also on another of his vids from earlier, his boobs looked smaller, like they were just implants...then they got bigger, so perhaps he then put some SEO on top of them...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131