YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When on t3 is a higher carb day necessary?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thyroid is already working though synthetic thyroid hormone so when say a 225 pound classic physique competitor at ten percent body fat has dropped carbs to 100 a day for a week and 50 grams fat, and doing 2-3 hours of cardio a day, would doing a refeed be beneficial for fatloss, once every ten days give or take?

I ask because from what I understand the whole reason behind a higher carb meal is to speed up thyroid if it slows down from hard dieting and cardio, and if a bodybuilder is already on t3, why would they need to speed up thyroid , since its already speed up from t3?

I still believe its beneficial to use refeeds every 4-8 days assuming you are pushing yourself. Mainly to sustain gym performance and it tends to offset increased stress/cortisol, water retention, increases serotonin and helps with sleep and mood.

Last edited:
a 225 pound classic physique competitor at ten percent body fat

From the last epic video you posted in your last thread, do you SINCERELY believe in the fact you're 10% bf? Frankly? Don't wanna be mean, but... :eek:

T3 is the last thing YOU want to use. You need to pack on muscles to then be able to shed more bodyfat... and T3 will only slow that process/make it impossible... Cytomel is extremely catabolic. :cool:

From the last epic video you posted in your last thread, do you SINCERELY believe in the fact you're 10% bf? Frankly? Don't wanna be mean, but... :eek:

T3 is the last thing YOU want to use. You need to pack on muscles to then be able to shed more bodyfat... and T3 will only slow that process/make it impossible... Cytomel is extremely catabolic. :cool:

I think ten percent is reasonable going by these week old pictures

This is a week ago and since then Ive dropped to 100 carbs a day and been doing no less than two hours of cardio a day, in addition to weight training everyday. In fact one day I did four and a half hours walking on beach, another day four, another three, usually three to three and a half.

I dont need to pack on muscle for classic physique. Out of six competiors tall class- class c last year, I outmuscled all but one, the reason I lost obviously was conditioning so muscle is not an issue in my class.

Ive been pushing super hard obviously from the above , in the past week.

Attachments

• front lat.jpg
    front lat.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 203
  • abs n thigh.jpg
    abs n thigh.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 187
  • front double.jpg
    front double.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 172
  • back lat.jpg
    back lat.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 151
I still believe its beneficial to use refeeds every 4-8 days assuming you are pushing yourself. Mainly to sustain gym performance and it tends to offset increased stress/cortisol, water retention, increases serotonin and helps with sleep and mood.

Im wore out. As mentioned in my last post 3 plus hours walking split up twice daily for the last week, in addition to weight training on 100 carbs.

I may keep carbs today at 100, or up them to 200 and cut some cardio ,just for today.

have you gotten down to low levels of body-fat before 7,6,5,4 or there now?

Mate, that is far from 10%. Looks like 15% or higher

Tenny needs to get in here for a reality check.

You don't even have abs or good muscle definition in those pics not even close to 10% bf.You have a good build and size it looks like but no way bf% is that low.

I would focus on training and nutrition first and foremost before adding in thyroid depending on your protocol as a whole. Adding in refeeds ARE beneficial but only when added in at the right times...not everyone needs to refeed every week

You have a good base, back looks good. keep up the good work. But I have to be honest with you that is NOT 10% IMO.

You have a really nice build, like I said in the other thread it's the type woman drop their panties over. A very good thing obviously and better than 99.9% of the population!

But I'm sorry brother you're not a bodybuilder yet, not even close. I have multiple friends that work out just to look good and be healthy with no interest in competing whatsoever not even a thought in their heads and they would blow you out in any bodybuilding competition.

I'm sorry to be so negative, I mean it I know I'm being a dick but you need to leave the T3 alone for now and put a lot more muscle on if you want to be a serious competitor. That's just my opinion, an outside observation, I'm not a competitor or anywhere close to being one.

Last edited:
You have a really nice build, like I said in the other thread it's the type woman drop their panties over. A very good thing obviously and better than 99.9% of the population!

But I'm sorry brother you're not a bodybuilder yet, not even close. I have multiple friends that work out just to look good and be healthy with no interest in competing whatsoever not even a thought in their heads and they would blow you out in any bodybuilding competition.

I'm sorry to be so negative, I mean it I know I'm being a dick but you need to leave the T3 alone for now and put a lot more muscle on if you want to be a serious competitor. That's just my opinion, an outside observation, I'm not a competitor or anywhere close to being one.

For the second time in this thread , Classic physique

Oh and I didnt do my usual two hour morning session today because body told me to stop, did do thirty minutes though, although not really intentally, but was posing in gym and abs were popping a little more than yesterday =-)

I think the higher body fat one is, refeeds arnt necessary, unless maybe youve been doing three hours of cardio a day and 100 carbs for a week and just wore out. and its really not a refeed just an extra 100-200 at most carbohydrates

Chris Aceto mentions how cardio stops working when hitting it a lot, and its really common sense, you learn to listen to your body. That said omg today I feel much better after not doing morning cardio and eating some more carbs, and my body actually changed and I look better

someone your height would need to be at least 260 onstage to be competitive

I don't even think it's the BF. You need more muscle overall...

someone your height would need to be at least 260 onstage to be competitive

bro my weight limit is 225 or 232 depending if they put me at 6ft2 or 6ft3 with my shoes off because im right on the line of 6ft2-6ft3. Last year they asked if could put me at 6ft2 since i made weight at 220 and I said sure

for the third time in this thread , Im a classic physique competitor

bro my weight limit is 225 or 232 depending if they put me at 6ft2 or 6ft3 with my shoes off because im right on the line of 6ft2-6ft3. Last year they asked if could put me at 6ft2 since i made weight at 220 and I said sure

for the third time in this thread , Im a classic physique competitor

oh ok

well I guess you won't really need to be training legs much since you'll be in board shorts right?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws