advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When ordering, do you use your real name?

ChickenLegs99

Registered
Thread title. I'm pretty paranoid about giving out my real name for fear that if there is a bust, my name any every other customer's name would be in the hands of the feds.

If you guys don't use your real name, are there any issues in delivery? That is, does the post office typically deliver a package if the address is correct but the name on the package doesn't match that of the known occupant?

Note that this question is regarding ordering/delivery in the US.

Mods, if this thread is against the forum rules, please delete.

If its going to your house do you think it really matters? Personal amounts I wouldn't worry to much.

Now if you happened to be ordering large amounts for whatever reason you probably need better protection than alias...

Depends - if going to home yes, if you live in apartment building needs to get to you. If somehow issue on payment methods you can't refund unless you use authenticated name . Just be discreet and use common sense

If its going to your house do you think it really matters? Personal amounts I wouldn't worry to much.

Now if you happened to be ordering large amounts for whatever reason you probably need better protection than alias...

Depends - if going to home yes, if you live in apartment building needs to get to you. If somehow issue on payment methods you can't refund unless you use authenticated name . Just be discreet and use common sense

Not really a large amount. Just four 10ml vials of Test Cyp - enough for 1 cycle.

I do live in an apartment building though.

If there's a busy the Feds aren't gonna be worried about a guy who bought 40mls a few times a year, they got the big fish

Delivering to your home under the wrong name creates even more suspicion. Everything I've ever received has been packed well and labeled like a typical delivery. Don't do anything that would cause the postman to question the package.

If you are being targeted (very unlikely for small qty). A fake name will provide little protection.

Years ago I used to not use my name to send funds. I lost 600 doing that so I always use my name to. I always have used my name if its coming to my house. Im not risking it being sent back since there is the wrong name on it.

I use my name. Small fish in a BIG pond :)

Don't use your real name if you don't really care whether you get your pack or not.

Early on, I used a name of the previous tenant. Pack got returned, to a bad return address, caused a huge headache for the sender and almost got really ugly.

I got a lot of shit from the sender for that one, and I deserved it.

Agree with above - use your name, get your little shipments, enjoy your life.

If packs show up poorly done, don't use that sponsor any more.

There's a thread around here somewhere about red flags the postal service uses to detect potential contraband. Compare the pack you receive with that list.

Had a few issues in the past that wouldve screwed me if I used a false name. Couple times there were problems with Western Union that needed to redone and a few times where I wasnt home to sign and had to pick up at post office and show id.

Delivering to your home under the wrong name creates even more suspicion. Everything I've ever received has been packed well and labeled like a typical delivery. Don't do anything that would cause the postman to question the package.

If you are being targeted (very unlikely for small qty). A fake name will provide little protection.

This.

Your concern is natural, and everyone goes through the same motions for self protection. My first package, I used an alias. This only confused the post man. As I live in a condo, the postal person changed the name of the box to the alias, thinking that I had moved out and someone new had moved in. If for any reason they decide to not leave the package in your box and return it to the Postal Service, you will have to show a form of ID to retrieve it, most likely.

All this can be avoided. Use your real name, my friend. Let them deliver your plain brown box of "DVDs".

Exactly! I used a different name (same addy) years ago and the package was sent back. The mailman said he didn't recognize the name and thought it was addressed wrong.

if theres any problem, WU or MG wont refund your money to an alias. you gotta show id.

Both my regular mail carriers know me by name and face, so yeah - real name. Plus, my orders/shipments are pretty small and usually local, so I'm not too worried that I need to use an alias.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131