over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When people say strength doesnt matter?

strength is all relative.. as tom said, ihave seen some huge guys that i would consider weak.. but they work in the proper workload for themselves.. as long as the weights increase, no matter what the arbitrary number is, you are heading in the right direction.. so strength does not matter in regards to what is heavy to someone.. i have had guys say to me "i thought you would be stronger than that".. well, join the club.. i thought so too lol.. but it sure was heavy to me..;)

Agreed. This man was like a machine. He ate like a machine and trained like one. It was what he taught me about diet and training for shows that made me a beleiver that you can grow into your contest without sacrificing muscle. He never worried about weight, only how he looked as he dieted, I also learned this from him. He always told me to trust your friends and the mirror, the scale lies!! LOL.

This guy was very smart and you were lucky to have him as a friend and training partner.

the way i see it is you can force yourself to get bigger, and then strength will come...
forcing yourself to get stronger will only cause injury and won't result in muscle gain...

I love this quote, well put.....See, you're not retarded after all, lol.

Yeah I think that a lot of that was ego and when he was forced to train lighter he realized what he always had, that load means little. I have always believed that after building a basic strength foundation, weight meant very little and you had to find a way to make training more intense thru other avenues and unfortunately also by using higher doses of drugs.

Is the majority of LBM built in this stage? "Pros that can barely bench 300 for reps"... man, I can barely get 225 for 3. I think I know what I need to focus on.

This guy was very smart and you were lucky to have him as a friend and training partner.
Too true Magnum. This guy was a real champion and had a very big heart.........but trust me, he did not give up his trade secrets easily. I had to earn every bit of his advice. But he def was a true friend. Helped me in many ways and not just bbing. Yes I was lucky and fortunate. He was extremely intelligent. :)

Unfortunately my personal results on this topic are contrary to some of the guys way more informed than I am.

Due to various injuries, heath issues, I've had to "re-start" twice in the last ten years after near year layoffs. I first worked to get my strength back. For me, that meant my rep range was 5-6 at the top end, days of only negatives mixed in, 120 seconds between sets minimum for recovery. After I regained strength, I changed back to 12-15 rep sets, less "explosiveness", more "time under tension" and started "looking better".

Whether it be mental, a "self fulfulling prophecy of sorts", I've seemed to get stronger with one method and "look" bigger with another. BTW strength rarely increases for me anylonger due various factors including not going to failure, not squatting, no deadlifts etc. but I'm giving my results and experiences before these limitations were imposed..

Wow I cannot even believe how much I disagree with the majority of people on this thread.

1) the "that guy over there or powerlifter is strong but he is not big comment"...... let me ask you something....if you trained with the most optimal training system handed down from god himself to get big....and you ate just enough or (even not enough) to maintain your current bodyweight (i.e. just like powerlifters who strive to get stronger but stay in weight classes) would you yourself get any bigger? No you wouldnt. So that argument holds as much water as my collander I drained pasta with last night. Show me a guy who doesnt eat enough to get muscularly bigger and Ill show you a guy who isnt getting bigger no matter how he trains!

2) Hardcore Franky is starting lifting and 6 months into lifting he is squatting 155 for 12 reps as his max effort.....he is not a very strong dude to start.
Lazy Johnny is a naturally strong kid and 6 months into lifting is squatting 365 for 10 reps.....wow thats pretty good for a kid starting out.
They are both about the same bodyweight and height but Johnny is alot stronger

4 years goes by and Franky has blasted food, supplements, steroids, and his training and is now doing 455 x 20 reps in the squat.....he has gained 300 pounds and 8 more reps on his top end squat

4 years goes by and lazy johnny blasted food supplements steroids but went by "feel" in his training and now squats 405 x 10 reps in the squat....he has gained only 40 pounds in his squat

Who do you think is going to have far more gains in leg size from when they started?!?! Franky gained 300 pounds is repping 20 reps with 455.....Johnny gained 60 pounds on his squat.....Franky's quads have grown by leaps and bounds! Johnny? Not so much.

There is a big difference in absolute strength and "strength gains over time"

3) Take 2 twins and put each on a deserted island. They both have the same food supply. Ill give your guy 185 pounds of weights and he can go by "feel" and do drop sets for the next 12 years.
I am going to give my twin unlimited amounts of weight and his goals over the next 12 years is this

incline press 405 x 15 reps
military press 355 x 15 reps
close grip bench press 405 x 12 reps
squat 455 x 20 reps
standing calf 750 x 20 reps
stiff legged deads for 15-20 reps with alot of weight
deadlift 505 x 15 reps
weighted chins with as much weight as he can do 15 reps with
bicep curls 225 x 20 reps

he might not reach those goals but he is going to try his best to accomplish them.

My gilligan twin is going to dwarf your gilligan

-----------

My and Homonuncleus's trainee Dave Henry wins his pro card at 162 lbs in 2002....I put him on DC training and its now "Beat the logbook or die" for the next 8 years and he now has to lose muscle to make the 202 class and could easily compete at 212 most likely nowadays. So that guy (after he gets his pro card) gains about 50 pounds of muscle mass training shit heavy.

------------------------

4) Black guys seem to gain no matter what they do....they have the genetics for this endeavor we call bodybuilding. You go look at the pro ranks where everyone has access to a bunch of drugs and its pretty much an even playing field......what separates the black guys with elite genetics?

Three black guys with similiar elite genetics.....all the same height

Flex Wheeler
Chris Cormier
Ronnie Coleman

They are all using the same compounds....some more than others (love to blow that story wide open but I cant....you can kind of guess what it was about since it would probably shock you)

Wheeler trains lighter and goes by feel.....highest competitive weight is 220's and i think he hit the 230's once.

Cormier trains heavy....known for being one of the stronger bodybuilders on inclines and pressing movements....competes in the 250's and I believe 263 was his highest competitive weight

Ronnie Coleman...just a g'damn beast....trained with weights that a forklift is scared of....ridiculous....805 deadlifts, 800 squats, t-bar rows with 45's falling off the end, 200 pound flat bench dumbells for 12 reps....you allready know the deal......highest competitive weight is 303 pounds at the russian grand prix and wins olympias at 287 and 296 pounds.

Is it tough to figure out the deal there on what is making such a huge difference in muscle mass?

----------------

White guys in bodybuilding.....Sorry but we arent on the same level as the brothers most of the time......you dont usually hear people talk about white guys who just go in and do 3 sets of barbell curls and talk on the phone and get 20 inch arms like you do about black guys. It is what it is and its the direct reason these message boards arent chalk full of younger black guys wondering "man how the heck do i get bigger?!!!!!".....Black guys usually dont have that huge problem until they get up to a huge size and then at that point they have to figure out (like the rest of us mortals) how to eke out a little more size.

I digress.....white guys in bodybuilding.....lets use the pro's again....even playing field.....who is big and thick?

Dorian (shit heavy weights) separated himself from the pack
Branch (shit heavy weights) thick as a brick
Mike Francois was (shit heavy weights) came from powerlifting background and made himself monstrous
Tom Prince was (shit heavy weights) ridiculously heavy weights and ridiculous size
Lee Preist (known for using bigtime poundages) huge for his height
Markus Ruhl (watch his DVD and you tell me) 405 inclines and everything but a refrigerator on the leg press

I mean even Cutler who built most of his size when he was younger and hasnt done much but refine over the last many years, but for some reason has a reputation that he doesnt train heavy....... but 405 for bent over rows is light? Thats not light in my book and neither is some of the other movements he does in extremely strict form.

I guess if within your first year of lifting you have 20 inch arms like Dillett did or can win the teen national heavyweights after 18 months of lifting like Cutler did....you can pretty much tell me to fuck off because your genetics are so fantastic....no matter what you do, you get bigger.....but for everyone else......like someone else allready said "take note of the weights and reps you are using for the next 2 weeks in all the movements you do"....if in 2-5 years you are still using those same weights for the same reps on those movements.....take it to the bank you arent going to be much bigger than you are right now.

Your genetics are going to limit you to what you can accomplish in this sport......no matter what you do...... if a higher power came down and said "Son im giving you the best training, drug, diet, supplement routine know to me (god) to get you as big as possible" and you are destined at the top end to have an arm that is 19.5 inches and no bigger.....thats what you are going to have because the genetics mom and pop gave you determine that.

But for the guys who think progressively heavier weights mean nothing, I'll guarentee you this.....the day you squat 500 lbs for 20 deep reps safely and the trip it took to get there (nutritionally and the diet to get muscularly larger continually, supplements, and super supplements) will NOT be the day you look at your legs and think they are skinny.

Attachments

• secondfocus9g.jpg
    secondfocus9g.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
I think (natural ) bodybuilders really have to start training for size, instead of strength. There is a difference between strength, which is neuroadaptation, and size. Your body will find the most efficient way of getting strong. The most efficient way is to neurolly make yourself stronger, because it doesn’t really involve any calories. You don’t have to add muscle, you don’t have to burn more energy. Just contact the mass that you have more violently. I think the secret is never doing more than one set of anything. I mean, if u do four sets of barbell curls all in a row, every set your adapting because of the same plane of movement. Why don’t u just randomly pick a different exercise everytime you have to do a set for biceps. I'm sure you can find eight or nine different movements or machines to get eight or nine sets and never repeat yourself. The same thing with everything else. On the bench press and the squat, the best bench pressers and squatters don’t necessarily have the best chest or legs.

More rant:

1) But i dont want to get injured.

a) Who said you had to do triples? Im talking safe form, 8-20 reps and always having safety in mind.
Then make the decision.....that alot of other big boys on the block made. Take a little risk with heavier and heavier poundages or take up golf. I never said it was 100% totally safe. Neither is the extra 1000mg of juice you just injected in your glute because you didnt want to train heavier. With reward comes risk.....so the choice is "remain the same" or get under heavier and heavier loads (at safe rep ranges with safe form in mind) and let adaption take its place. Ronnie took some chances and got some tears, Yates did too, Branch has torn both triceps and a bicep....yea it sucks!!!! Be carefull.... or dont train heavier at all and let those 5 workouts a week add up over a years time and see the mirror and the scale looking back at you with the same exact reflection or number.

2) But Flex and Bob Paris and Serge Nubret didnt train like that.....I want their build.

a) Good make sure you have their genetics also. Do you really think Nasser or Ruhl or Yates could of trained like Serge Nubret and came out with that lithe 29 inch waist and a virtual clone of Serge's physique? Seriously? Do you think if Brian Buchanon trained just like Nasser he would have ended up with Nassers physique then with that big water keg midsection?

If this guy trained with Flex Wheeler with Wheelers training.... would he have ended up looking like Flex with Flex's waist?
**broken link removed**

3) Fill in the blank....
Anyone reading this answer the following question.

My (bodypart) grows incredibly well when I do (what exercise).

That could be chest, that could be triceps, that could be quads that could be anything. The exercise could be incline presses for chest, it could be dips for triceps, it could be hack squats for quads....it could be anything.

But I am absolutely positive whatever bodypart it is and whatever exercise that makes it grow so well for you reading this......that if you were able to do that exercise with 150 to 300 more pounds for 20 strict reps in safe form....that bodypart would be even larger.

Last edited:
I agree with DC 100%.

My post earlier was to illustrate that while many pros proclaim load doesn't matter, they still instinctively know it does matter. Or else they wouldn't be pushing very heavy weights (too heavy a lot of times). Why would Milos hack squat 900lbs if 135lb squats would have the same effect? Why curl 100lb dumbells if 15lb dumbells would get the job done just as well (through "mind-muscle connection" or whatever)? They wouldn't.

i am the twin in the deserted island...
After 7 years of training

i can
incline press 315 x 8 and need to............. 405 x 15 reps
military press 245 x 10 and need to ............355 x 15 reps
close grip bench press 265 x 10 and need to............ 405 x 12 reps
squat 405 x 10 and need to............. 455 x 20 reps
standing calf 485 x 10 and need to............. 750 x 20 reps
deadlift 405 x 8 and need to.............505 x 15 reps
bicep curls 120 x 10 and need to............. 225 x 20 reps

i have 5 more years left... to reach upto my targets...... will i be able to make it? ..... i dont know....

can anyone predict if i can reach upto those lifts.

eat 500grams of protien
180grams of fats
225-300 grams of carbs and ofcourse use AAS(nothing too much 750 to 1000mg test + anabolics for 12 weeks then cruise for 6 weeks and the repeat)

right now i am 223 at 11percent bodyfat ht 5 feet 8 inches...

More rant:

1) But i dont want to get injured.

a) Who said you had to do triples? Im talking safe form, 8-20 reps and always having safety in mind.
Then make the decision.....that alot of other big boys on the block made. Take a little risk with heavier and heavier poundages or take up golf. I never said it was 100% totally safe. Neither is the extra 1000mg of juice you just injected in your glute because you didnt want to train heavier. With reward comes risk.....so the choice is "remain the same" or get under heavier and heavier loads (at safe rep ranges with safe form in mind) and let adaption take its place. Ronnie took some chances and got some tears, Yates did too, Branch has torn both triceps and a bicep....yea it sucks!!!! Be carefull.... or dont train heavier at all and let those 5 workouts a week add up over a years time and see the mirror and the scale looking back at you with the same exact reflection or number.

2) But Flex and Bob Paris and Serge Nubret didnt train like that.....I want their build.

a) Good make sure you have their genetics also. Do you really think Nasser or Ruhl or Yates could of trained like Serge Nubret and came out with that lithe 29 inch waist and a virtual clone of Serge's physique? Seriously? Do you think if Brian Buchanon trained just like Nasser he would have ended up with Nassers physique then with that big water keg midsection?

If this guy trained with Flex Wheeler with Wheelers training.... would he have ended up looking like Flex with Flex's waist?
**broken link removed**

3) Fill in the blank....
Anyone reading this answer the following question.

My (bodypart) grows incredibly well when I do (what exercise).

That could be chest, that could be triceps, that could be quads that could be anything. The exercise could be incline presses for chest, it could be dips for triceps, it could be hack squats for quads....it could be anything.

But I am absolutely positive whatever bodypart it is and whatever exercise that makes it grow so well for you reading this......that if you were able to do that exercise with 150 to 300 more pounds for 20 strict reps in safe form....that bodypart would be even larger.

If you could do 20 reps with a weight wouldnt that be considered light? Im lost in this part. Awesome post as usual by the way. I honestly think this is where I have been fucking up for years with the I dont want to get hurt mindset and I can grow with light weights. I have come to the conclusion that I have been lying to myself for years and cant weight to make some changes.

People always have a hard time with that for some reason.

Heavy- ER weights is the goal no matter what your rep range if you are following Dante's train of thought here.

Everyone has seen this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtVvYk1HWw

500x23 is not light lol.

If you could do 20 reps with a weight wouldnt that be considered light? Im lost in this part. Awesome post as usual by the way. I honestly think this is where I have been fucking up for years with the I dont want to get hurt mindset and I can grow with light weights. I have come to the conclusion that I have been lying to myself for years and cant weight to make some changes.

bro
if you could squat 135 x 20 ...today and keep the rep range constant and after 5 years you are able to do 325 x 20...... dont you think you would have gained some good muscle...

Powerlifters train the movement, not the muscle, they squat and bench with a form that is night and day compared to a bodybuilding style, a lot of times they eat to keep a certain weight, they are fat and it´s not easy to see how much muscle they´ve got... but a lot of times when people say: "he got stronger but didn´t grow" it´s just "he got better form without eating to gain a single pound... so no real reason to grow". And if you look at guys at the higer bodyweights there are some monsters out there with arms and pecs that defy logic

bro
if you could squat 135 x 20 ...today and keep the rep range constant and after 5 years you are able to do 325 x 20...... dont you think you would have gained some good muscle...

Yes I suppose that as long as the weight increases so should the muscle mass follow. But would you be able to get stronger working with just 135 for 20 reps. It seems that 20 reps is something to use for a warm up. Not for adding muscle mass or strength. For example I could probably do 205 for 20 reps now. If I did this for my 4 working sets on the bench and my last rep would be to failure then the following week if i added 10 lbs to this and did 215 for 20 reps and so on I would keep on adding weight and muscle mass instead of doing 6 rep sets with real heavy weights?

Yes I suppose that as long as the weight increases so should the muscle mass follow. But would you be able to get stronger working with just 135 for 20 reps. It seems that 20 reps is something to use for a warm up. Not for adding muscle mass or strength. For example I could probably do 205 for 20 reps now. If I did this for my 4 working sets on the bench and my last rep would be to failure then the following week if i added 10 lbs to this and did 215 for 20 reps and so on I would keep on adding weight and muscle mass instead of doing 6 rep sets with real heavy weights?

exactly bro,
what is a heavy wt.... is it 6 reps or 4 reps or 2 reps...heavy is all relative.
its the ability to use "HEAVIER" wts with any "CONSTANT NUMBER OF REPS" every next workout will give you the muscle mass. i would suggest you read the Dante trudel training concepts....u`ll be able to clear this up good.

Last edited:
Wow I cannot even believe how much I disagree with the majority of people on this thread.

1) the "that guy over there or powerlifter is strong but he is not big comment"...... let me ask you something....if you trained with the most optimal training system handed down from god himself to get big....and you ate just enough or (even not enough) to maintain your current bodyweight (i.e. just like powerlifters who strive to get stronger but stay in weight classes) would you yourself get any bigger? No you wouldnt. So that argument holds as much water as my collander I drained pasta with last night. Show me a guy who doesnt eat enough to get muscularly bigger and Ill show you a guy who isnt getting bigger no matter how he trains!

2) Hardcore Franky is starting lifting and 6 months into lifting he is squatting 155 for 12 reps as his max effort.....he is not a very strong dude to start.
Lazy Johnny is a naturally strong kid and 6 months into lifting is squatting 365 for 10 reps.....wow thats pretty good for a kid starting out.
They are both about the same bodyweight and height but Johnny is alot stronger

4 years goes by and Franky has blasted food, supplements, steroids, and his training and is now doing 455 x 20 reps in the squat.....he has gained 300 pounds and 8 more reps on his top end squat

4 years goes by and lazy johnny blasted food supplements steroids but went by "feel" in his training and now squats 405 x 10 reps in the squat....he has gained only 40 pounds in his squat

Who do you think is going to have far more gains in leg size from when they started?!?! Franky gained 300 pounds is repping 20 reps with 455.....Johnny gained 60 pounds on his squat.....Franky's quads have grown by leaps and bounds! Johnny? Not so much.

There is a big difference in absolute strength and "strength gains over time"

3) Take 2 twins and put each on a deserted island. They both have the same food supply. Ill give your guy 185 pounds of weights and he can go by "feel" and do drop sets for the next 12 years.
I am going to give my twin unlimited amounts of weight and his goals over the next 12 years is this

incline press 405 x 15 reps
military press 355 x 15 reps
close grip bench press 405 x 12 reps
squat 455 x 20 reps
standing calf 750 x 20 reps
deadlift 505 x 15 reps
bicep curls 225 x 20 reps

he might not reach those goals but he is going to try his best to accomplish them.

My gilligan twin is going to dwarf your gilligan

-----------

My and Homonuncleus's trainee Dave Henry wins his pro card at 162 lbs in 2002....I put him on DC training and its now "Beat the logbook or die" for the next 8 years and he now has to lose muscle to make the 202 class and could easily compete at 212 most likely nowadays. So that guy (after he gets his pro card) gains about 50 pounds of muscle mass training shit heavy.

------------------------

4) Black guys seem to gain no matter what they do....they have the genetics for this endeavor we call bodybuilding. You go look at the pro ranks where everyone has access to a bunch of drugs and its pretty much an even playing field......what separates the black guys with elite genetics?

Three black guys with similiar elite genetics.....all the same height

Flex Wheeler
Chris Cormier
Ronnie Coleman

They are all using the same compounds....some more than others (love to blow that story wide open but I cant....you can kind of guess what it was about since it would probably shock you)

Wheeler trains lighter and goes by feel.....highest competitive weight is 220's and i think he hit the 230's once.

Cormier trains heavy....known for being one of the stronger bodybuilders on inclines and pressing movements....competes in the 250's and I believe 263 was his highest competitive weight

Ronnie Coleman...just a g'damn beast....trained with weights that a forklift is scared of....ridiculous....805 deadlifts, 800 squats, t-bar rows with 45's falling off the end, 200 pound flat bench dumbells for 12 reps....you allready know the deal......highest competitive weight is 303 pounds at the russian grand prix and wins olympias at 287 and 296 pounds.

Is it tough to figure out the deal there on what is making such a huge difference in muscle mass?

----------------

White guys in bodybuilding.....Sorry but we arent on the same level as the brothers most of the time......you dont usually hear people talk about white guys who just go in and do 3 sets of barbell curls and talk on the phone and get 20 inch arms like you do about black guys. It is what it is and its the direct reason these message boards arent chalk full of younger black guys wondering "man how the heck do i get bigger?!!!!!".....Black guys usually dont have that huge problem until they get up to a huge size and then at that point they have to figure out (like the rest of us mortals) how to eke out a little more size.

I digress.....white guys in bodybuilding.....lets use the pro's again....even playing field.....who is big and thick?

Dorian (shit heavy weights) separated himself from the pack
Branch (shit heavy weights) thick as a brick
Mike Francois was (shit heavy weights) came from powerlifting background and made himself monstrous
Tom Prince was (shit heavy weights) ridiculously heavy weights and ridiculous size
Lee Preist (known for using bigtime poundages) huge for his height
Markus Ruhl (watch his DVD and you tell me) 405 inclines and everything but a refrigerator on the leg press

I mean even Cutler who built most of his size when he was younger and hasnt done much but refine over the last many years, but for some reason has a reputation that he doesnt train heavy....... but 405 for bent over rows is light? Thats not light in my book and neither is some of the other movements he does in extremely strict form.

I guess if within your first year of lifting you have 20 inch arms like Dillett did or can win the teen national heavyweights after 18 months of lifting like Cutler did....you can pretty much tell me to fuck off because your genetics are so fantastic....no matter what you do, you get bigger.....but for everyone else......like someone else allready said "take note of the weights and reps you are using for the next 2 weeks in all the movements you do"....if in 2-5 years you are still using those same weights for the same reps on those movements.....take it to the bank you arent going to be much bigger than you are right now.

Your genetics are going to limit you to what you can accomplish in this sport......no matter what you do...... if a higher power came down and said "Son im giving you the best training, drug, diet, supplement routine know to me (god) to get you as big as possible" and you are destined at the top end to have an arm that is 19.5 inches and no bigger.....thats what you are going to have because the genetics mom and pop gave you determine that.

But for the guys who think progressively heavier weights mean nothing, I'll guarentee you this.....the day you squat 500 lbs for 20 deep reps safely and the trip it took to get there (nutritionally and the diet to get muscularly larger continually, supplements, and super supplements) will NOT be the day you look at your legs and think they are skinny.

Your thoughts and idea's, as well as several others has open my eyes up these last couple years with regards to training.

How I used to train when I was younger dude:
1. Countless sets, going through the motions for pure pump. In other words, warm-up set after warm-up set to get that pump!
2. Coming from a running background, when I stopped running and began building, I hated cardio at this point, so I thought I could make up for the zero cardio with super high volume!
3. The 5-day split, 30 plus sets per muscle group (just stupid insane when I think about it now, I am not Ronnie Coleman)
4. How would I rate my progress, I was always lean as hell, but never felt like I progress with regards to muscle mass, my recovery and nervous system took a beating! So, progress very little on the super high volume and lack of strength progression tools!
5. This is a feel good type of workout with little recovery and little progression unless you a freak of nature!

How I train now and the last couple years:
1. Less sets, less time in the gym, and warm-up sets are meant exactly as that, warm-up for that all out, progression heavy ass workload set that counts!
2. Even though my frequency is still there, my gym time is less, so I beating the loads week to week is a goal. And you can prevent injury for the most part if you find that proper form, mind/muscle connection while letting the load dictate the rep! It should be challenging to the point of being discomforting in a good way!
3. Strength does matter...everytime I get stronger I swear my muscle develops a quality gain to it. I am not the biggest guy (but, I can pack some very quality muscle on 5'6 frame), most likely due to my conservative nature on some things, as well as I have never really pushed my offseason eating, but lets just say I am working on that this offseason and will make sure it happens! I like this new challenge, it will be fun and I will learn even more about my body...trial and error is where it is at!
4. Do not be afraid to deload every 10 weeks for 4 weeks with some superset training, dropset training, giant set training, etc...it will keep things fun and you can still emphasize being progressive just in a different way. I swear it kind of resets my body for the next porgressive, "beat the log" type of training phase! I know some call this sling shotting different types of volumes, but I like to call it refreshing and resetting the body...it is still very challenging if you do it right!
5. Let your training dictate your eating, the stronger I get, the more hungry I am...the more muscle mass I put on, the more hungry I am. I just learned you can't be afraid of feeding the muscle even more at times, find ways to stimulate appetite and when I get STRONGER and train to become stronger, I can tell a difference in my hunger. You can call BS on me, but this MY experience and I still have so much time to learn my body.

Lastly, never compare your training to the genetic elite, take tips and hints from thier training, but do not copy cat it! This game is about genetics, progressive training, progressive eating, progressive supplementation, and maximizing your recovery...and yes I know most bodybuilders are bit OCD with all the above, so either learn from vets or find a reputable coach to help guide the ship because you can always learn new things!

I am no super expert like some of the vets, I just a dude who does this because I like the challenge of change and enjoy it...and it is always good to keep an open eye to different training approaches because what works for one person may not for another...train hard and recover!

Last edited:

a) Good make sure you have their genetics also.

:D

Excellent!!!

listen i have a huge and strong chest and i never go over 225 with any chest workout

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear