over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When should I use an AI?

bigdguy

Newbies
I have been doing my first cycle at 350mg of test propionate per week. But I cannot find if I should be using Arimidex or not. I find everything. From people on 200mg not using AI and being fine. but since my dosage is higher should I use it?

I would say if u start putting on more love handle fat or your nipples start getting itchy or sore. Signs the estrogen might be getting out of range. That's how I use it anyway its worked for me. When I first started I would run nolva on cycle and had problems still. I've found over the years that controlling the estrogen with arimdex .5 or 1mg doses a few times a week or everyday if on higher doses of test and dbol is more effective for me.

I have been doing my first cycle at 350mg of test propionate per week. But I cannot find if I should be using Arimidex or not. I find everything. From people on 200mg not using AI and being fine. but since my dosage is higher should I use it?
No one on this page is a fortune teller this is for blood work is for, they tell you EXACTLY when and what dose to use etc. Check your e2 anr prl level and you gonna know right away.

This is a highly contentious subject at this point.
Even if you do bloodwork there's now a paradigm of people that say you should let estrogen run higher in concert with your higher test levels. I haven't heard anyone actually define what you should let that ratio drift to though. I ran blood work a few weeks ago, hadn't taken any anti-e since my show and my estradiol was like 120. I didn't really feel bad despite that, def no gyno symptoms.

What are some “signs” or side effects that I should be paying attention?
I have sensitive nipples sometimes but that’s pretty much it. No gyno at least yet lol.
Acne, ED or what others?

This is a highly contentious subject at this point.
Even if you do bloodwork there's now a paradigm of people that say you should let estrogen run higher in concert with your higher test levels. I haven't heard anyone actually define what you should let that ratio drift to though. I ran blood work a few weeks ago, hadn't taken any anti-e since my show and my estradiol was like 120. I didn't really feel bad despite that, def no gyno symptoms.
I dont feel like estrogen 3x the norm are healthy by anymeans. You should keep your e2 at sensible level may be little over the range but to the point you have no issues like high bp, acne, gyno, disrupted sexdrive etc.
What are some “signs” or side effects that I should be paying attention?
I have sensitive nipples sometimes but that’s pretty much it. No gyno at least yet lol.
Acne, ED or what others?
Sensitive nipple are the first signt that gyno starts to accure, so if you don't wanna have have one you should consider lower your estradiol/prolactin level. Yes sens nipp, acne, no sex drive, sensitive mood swings, high bp.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131