over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When steroids make you ugly ?

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Most of the effects of steroids tend to make us look more attractive. Even the virilizing effects like hair loss can make us look more masculine (I say this as a man with a shaved head 😁 ), but one thing I have noticed is that steroids can make our faces, or at least some of our faces, actually look uglier. Take for example this guy. As a young man, he had a handsome face. The kind of face you could wear a tuxedo in and feel really classy, good looking, suave, etc. But now look at his face. The way the fat folds is really unsightly and makes him look much less attractive, even kind of ugly. I haven't noticed this much of a difference on my own face, but I do notice some slight differences when I look at younger pictures of myself, where I don't look as good now. But usually, as men, we are supposed to actually get more handsome as we get older (given we remain in decent shape). Yet for many of us on steroids, the reverse is true. Overtime, we become ugly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210116-144001.png
    Screenshot_20210116-144001.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Screenshot_20210116-143922.png
    Screenshot_20210116-143922.png
    280.3 KB · Views: 129
Steroids do have the ability to change some facial features, at least annecdotally.
But Jordan is what, 32 right now and that left picture is him when he was 20 i think.
I guarantee all of us look different from 19-32. Hes just a baby in the first one.

And Jordan has talked about his face and those cheek creases and its from sleep apnea and the mask.
I have one and i honestly rock a short beard most of the year to avoid this.

How old is that second pic? You could tell when he was really pushing it, and he will admit as much, but he looked much healthier in a relatively recent interview with Fouad. In fact, it was the first thing I noticed, that he looked much healthier, IMO

I'm sure JP is under no illusion, though lol His goal was to be the thickest fucker you've ever seen at his height and I think he may very well have achieved that and, according to him, regardless of health.

A lot of guys argue about this, though...i really don't have much comment. Some guys say you can't tell a good ole androgen face when you see one, others say you can. IMO you can't exactly tell when anyone is 'on', but when someone is really pushing it and you know that person, of course you can tell. I think of a lot of it is just plain genetics, too. JP looks about 16 in that first pic, yea, I wanna compare pics of me then (with hair!) and me 20 years later lol Wouldn't we all?

By the way, when you're young and good looking some guys want to keep it up. Now JP has Corrine and I don't think she really cares that much and neither does he.

I've seen that same fat pattern crease in other guys like Alex Kikel.

It’s just getting older. I mean he was a young kid there. I aged very similar. I live in California sun has a lot to do with it. Comes a time when your not the young stud in the room anymore. Just the old bull wrecking vaginas and taking names

Well your picture example isn’t a very good one because that guy looked good because he looked like a little kid, he had boyish looks, not strong endearing features. Of course then you get older those are the first things you lose, a baby face ages like milk.

Also did you really try and defend hairloss as not being a bad thing?! Haha happy you like having a shaved head but come on now...

Everyone ages differently, steroids definitely change the way you look and affect that but I definitely wouldn’t say it’s always a negative. Of course there is also and always the difference between use and abuse, being unkind to your body will obviously not lead to aging well. That’s true for everything not just steroids.

I think there was a similar thread on getbig. Probably alot more feed back over there.

Maybe his genetics suck. Can we get a picture of his parents?

I am a big JP fan based on his training principles such as progressive overload, lower volume, higher frequency/intensity etc. BUT, honestly I thought he was in his mid to late 40's. If he is really only 32..wow. I always said there is a price to pay for greatness and with bodybuilding that price is generally a much shorter lifespan. Especially nowadays.

Possibly from running higher cycles and toughing through mental stress.. I know when I bump a dose too high on some steroids I get anxious and extremely stressed out. This may cause a negative effect on your skin/face.. I can't imagine how some people feel on a true hard core prep cycle. I haven't competed yet.

Hmm...other than the excess body and facial hair I have grown, I went from looking like a 28 year child to a 37 year old handsome, rugged man. The aged, distressed look has worked to my benefit.

All men are varying shades of ugly if you ask me. There is nothing really inherently attractive about the male body or face. There is a sense of beauty to the feminine form. The soft edges and curves are aesthetically pleasing. I don't think most women pick their mates based on facial features but I've been wrong a time or two.

I tend to see more of the fat face/lean face on guys on anabolics. Especially dbol and drol, gh or even high test. Water retention during bulking & face leans out as one cuts. I am victim of it myself but I couldn’t really get uglier from gear use cause I was pretty damn ugly before I started...lol!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws