over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When steroids make you ugly ?

All men are varying shades of ugly if you ask me. There is nothing really inherently attractive about the male body or face. There is a sense of beauty to the feminine form. The soft edges and curves are aesthetically pleasing. I don't think most women pick their mates based on facial features but I've been wrong a time or two.
uhhh, i think a lot of people would disagree... there's this sport.... its called bodybuilding. there are different categories.... its literally based on perfecting the masculine human form. its somewhat popular too...
u could prob find some info about it on this very board.

-F

Thank you!!! He looks way older there then the post pictures. He doesn’t look healthy there at all!
WOW
talk about the look i DONT ever wanna have...
wouldnt wanna do that to my internals either. yikes.
crazy how much it all sucks from us n most convince themselves worth it...
meanwhile some other dude is 175lbs playing golf making millions a year and isnt even a top player and will live and play til he is old....
i dunno... im stoned.
-F

Another thing I have noticed is that in general people that are from lower socioeconomic status tend to age faster in the face. Ive come across people in their early to mid 30s that look about my age and I'm 51. Is it diet, stress, or medical care quality? Probably a bit of all.

Poor or lower-income people have higher levels of stress, that is the main reason for them to suffer from major health problems. This contributes to more obesity, cancer, coronary heart disease, diabetes, drug adictions, and all kinds of crimes. They also have less means to solve health problems and must depend on medical care, but even in countries with public or "universal" heath services, they still have worse health and less life expectancy than people with better income.

Stress and a hard life will make you look older and more "rugged". You can tell people who grew up comfortably and well off the majority of them look very soft. I am not talking bodybuilding here.
You can tell by someone's face if they had a rough life. I don't think AAS will make you look "old" or washed out per se, it's the stress and how rough of an upbringing you had or still having.

For one, it's getting older

Two, it's being very heavy

Three, he has wicked sleep apnea, and the mask leaves that impression

It's not all gear.. At all

Ive had sleep apnea for abt 8yrs now and do not have those face folds. You may have some indentations when you first take the mask off from sleeping, but it goes away in 10 minutes. He just looks like he has some extra fat/water in his face.

Cage

Ive had sleep apnea for abt 8yrs now and do not have those face folds. You may have some indentations when you first take the mask off from sleeping, but it goes away in 10 minutes. He just looks like he has some extra fat/water in his face.

Cage
yeah my bro in law and few of my friends have spap and dont look like it bothers there face in any way
-F

Genetics play a huge role amongst other things such as sun exposure, lifestyle choices...etc. Obviously father time is undefeated. Ever seen some of your old buddies from high school....some of them you know never touched gear and they look 20 years older.

Cage
True

I have the lines in my face, but I’m pretty soft rn

But usually, as men, we are supposed to actually get more handsome as we get older

This is completely false from my experience, people generally get less attractive as they get older, men included. I mean some people look better younger, and some look better older, but generally, youth wins.

I think the idea that men get more handsome as they get older is perpetuated by Hollywood and media where we only see the men that do improve with age, and even the best looking older Holywood stars generally (not always) looked better when they were younger.

As for the pictures you posted, everyone does get lines/wrinkles in different places as they age, sometimes they make them look more severe and harsh, but not necessarily ugly, this severe harsh look is valued as attractive by many. They are called "character lines" because they often tell something of what that person has been through.

I bet Corinne finds Jordan's character lines VERY attractive, that is all that really needs to be said on that topic.

I also don't think there is any sign that AAS makes you look more attractive, in fact, the opposite. I'm not surprised a lot of guys on AAS would convince themselves it does though, that seems about right.

Gear usage has definitely changed my facial features for sure. I look 10 years older than I am from what I’ve been told.

If you ugly it wasn't the gears fault
You just an ugly mofo..thank god you can now wear a mask 😷 I bet ugly people want covid mask mandate around for ever.that way you don't look like a weirdo wearing one ha ha ha

Me personally love wearing a mask all the time. I can’t stand being around people 99% of the time so the mask hides my irritated expressions. Guess I’m a true homebody and just like being around my immediate family. To each their own though. I’m good with how things are in my life. Just thankful I’m not single and have to do the dating game in today’s world. Just sounds miserable to me. Reading some of y’all’s threads on dating makes me even happier I’m married!!!!!

Cage

I think women using the anabolics look way worse than the men. I have quite a few on my Facebook page that look like men.
And sound like men...

I am a big JP fan based on his training principles such as progressive overload, lower volume, higher frequency/intensity etc. BUT, honestly I thought he was in his mid to late 40's. If he is really only 32..wow. I always said there is a price to pay for greatness and with bodybuilding that price is generally a much shorter lifespan. Especially nowadays.
I love watching his training vids. But he does seems to be aging at light speed.

....trying to attach his instagram post doing banded leg extensions https://www.instagram.com/p/CMZoteLFk1t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

uhhh, i think a lot of people would disagree... there's this sport.... its called bodybuilding. there are different categories.... its literally based on perfecting the masculine human form. its somewhat popular too...
u could prob find some info about it on this very board.

-F

If you got into bodybuilding because you find the muscled up male form attractive then that's as good a reason as any I suppose, but I would venture to say that the vast majority of us aren't into it for that reason.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws