advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When this guy is done with football.. somebody needs to invite him to BB competition

weltweite

Registered
I'm shocked he is able to keep that kind of mass with the amount of running he has to do
FV6tN.jpg

They don't exactly dothat much running though do they? It's not exactly soccer or Rugby.

if i saw that thing running at me like that, i'd kill myself before it hit me...
don't wanna live life with a broken spine...

damn!

Lol u should see how us Aussies play rugby league. 130 kilos charging towards ya mate and you would be pissing ya pants.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lol u should see how is Aussies play rugby league. 130 kilos charging towards ya mate and you would be pissing ya pants.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

lol agree, some fo those 6'6-6'10 giants are ridiculous

Last edited:
I dont recognize him. Nfl? Hes fin jacked. I wonder how well he moves with all that extra weight

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Who is he?

I think it's MJD isn't it?

Rugby players weigh HOW MUCH? I haven't exactly followed rugby at all, but from the times I have seen some footage I wouldn't have put any of those dudes at over 100kg.

i rememeber saying tha same thing when i hung out with micheal pittman of tampa bay when he was down in south beach....guy had some of the biggest sickest arms id ever seen on BB or other....he was just fckn stackeddd :eek:

I think it's MJD isn't it?

Rugby players weigh HOW MUCH? I haven't exactly followed rugby at all, but from the times I have seen some footage I wouldn't have put any of those dudes at over 100kg.

No it's not def not MJD.

Note to self..................all black people do not look the same :D.

No it's not def not MJD.

Note to self..................all black people do not look the same :D.

Aww man I hope your not trying to say that I think that LOL! Drew is built like that guy and I thought his face was similar off the top of my head.
Looks like that dude is a college player though, lower right corner of that pic says something about UGA.

he looks nothing remotely like MJD. At first I thought it was Orakpo but it clearly isn't him either. He goes/went to Georgia as you can tell on the lower right. What a freak! Someone has to know his name

someone should google the pics of Ricky Williams about 10 years ago...jaw dropping...one day people will realize genes allow some guys to just pack on muscle mass fiber upon fiber upon fiber with very little effort...

someone should google the pics of Ricky Williams about 10 years ago...jaw dropping...one day people will realize genes allow some guys to just pack on muscle mass fiber upon fiber upon fiber with very little effort...

From 2000

**broken link removed**

Sometimes I wonder if this is really a bodybuilding forum..

LOL the guy is NOT that jacked, he is a football player! Of course he is gonna have significant muscle mass, but he does NOT look like a bodybuilder, not at all. He has a decent chest, arms, and good legs, nothing else. Impressive, sure, but not nearly as muscular as most of the members on this board, unless I am truly overestimating ProM :)

Sorry but you would look tiny next to him.

Sure he isnt as " lean and vascular" as you are.

But his mass over powers yours.

As do his legs. :p

And I dont believe the OP was saying hes of bodybuilder size, shape as much as he's saying that at the size he is now... while training for hours and hours a day for football. While probably not lifting or dieting as much us bodybuilders do.... IF he were to enter into bodybuilding training and focus solely on that.... he'd quickly blow most of this board away.

Last edited:
Dude, you must not realize how fucking HUGE I am for my frame, I look WAYYY BIGGER and more muscular than this guy, don't insult me LOL. I am 210lbs at 5"10, what do you think he weighs, 185lbs?

Hahah

Oh shit. What have I started.

I forgot Ross. Please forgive my ignorance.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131