advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When this guy is done with football.. somebody needs to invite him to BB competition

Anyone else notice that Ross stopped posting after the football players weight/height was revealved? Coincidence, I think not. :banghead:

twigsNrejected- guy is bigger, and dare i say, more seperated on EVERY muscle than you are....LOOK at his arms when he is RUNNINGGGG!!!! ...you do have vascularity and abs on him( while running eq, mast, primo, other fat burners)....congratssss!!! hahahahaha....

o yea...ur waist is tiiiiiiiinierrrr and glutes looser...

I'm shocked he is able to keep that kind of mass with the amount of running he has to do
FV6tN.jpg

Thats a very thick athlete. Packing lots of muscle on that frame.

alotta pro football players are built like that. and why ban ross? he's a funny guy...
and he's still got that face of his to live with. and, if y'all ignore him, he'll go away.

ross has an impressive physique (upper body) and could easily be a very well respected member, but he CHOOSES to antagonize, play the victim, post the same pics over and over..........i just don't understand :banghead:

This thread was good until he ruined it. Even if someone can be a dick at times I try to look at the positives in them. I am just one opinion of thousands on here. But I thought Ross is just deeply insecure and I kind of liked you etc. I don't like arrogant people but I looked past that. But that has changed back to your just a complete idiot. The guy wasn't calling you out at all at first. Then you post the same 5 pics you always do.

It's like on the question to dc thread you see someone successful and automatically go defensive and it is a horrible charactistic in someone to be like that. That was about money and companies etc.

Then on here this is success in your body and you do it again. You start comparing yourself to him. His physique rips yours apart. And yeah nearly everyone else on this bodybuilding site. Anyone with half a brain can see he is blessed in regards to attaining muscle. Every part of him is thick and well he can probably run faster than any of us on here.

Listen, first of all, I apologize for getting defensive and posting more pics of myself, but I was CALLED-OUT.

Secondly, the guy loks awesome! Lots of football players train very much like bodybuilders, and have great muscular physiques. I thought this was WELL-KNOWN.,,

I was only saying that he probably trains like a bodybuilder for the most part, like most football players do, and his mass is not atypical for his sport.

I don't think that's true. Football players' weight training programs focus more on core exercises and Olympic-type lifts.

I was searching on some NFL combine pictures and this came up?

Tim Tebow with a fine ass chick on his arm...!+
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Yes thats definately an olympia sized chest there... great shape and symmetry :D

That workout vid that Swifto posted says he was 22 and benching over 400, squating over 500 and cleaning over 300. And it also says he had just won GA state powerlifting meet.

And Ross called him unimpressive.

Bahaha.

WOW :eek:
I am definitely in the wrong profession...
I guess recieving managers/forklift drivers DONT get all the hot women..
:banghead:

**broken link removed**

Sometimes I wonder if this is really a bodybuilding forum..

LOL the guy is NOT that jacked, he is a football player! Of course he is gonna have significant muscle mass, but he does NOT look like a bodybuilder, not at all. He has a decent chest, arms, and good legs, nothing else. Impressive, sure, but not nearly as muscular as most of the members on this board, unless I am truly overestimating ProM :)

i like a lot of what you write on here, but your delusional about this one, he is bigger than you straight out, his frame and muscle bellies dwarf yours and to say that about football players is not true, many football players could easily walk into a bodybuilding show and do well after just a little bit of bodybuilding training, Ronnie coleman played d1 and then went into bbing. he did kinda okay. most of the football players that could do the same have no interest in bodybuilding and will never do a show. football players with amazing genetics for bodybuilding are very common, but like is aid most will never see a bodybuilding show

have you ever seen guys like laron landry, thomas jones, vernon davis,michael pittman there not pro bodybuilder size by any means, but they could be if they got into bodybuilding

Last edited:
First the Football dude looks great! very impressive.
of course Ross's upper body looks good too.. there is just something wrong on most of his pictures... i would say it is the face:rolleyes:too bad there is no gym for making your face look better.

Last edited:
Listen, first of all, I apologize for getting defensive and posting more pics of myself, but I was CALLED-OUT.

Secondly, the guy loks awesome! Lots of football players train very much like bodybuilders, and have great muscular physiques. I thought this was WELL-KNOWN.,,

I was only saying that he probably trains like a bodybuilder for the most part, like most football players do, and his mass is not atypical for his sport.

no they don't train like bodybuilders at all, their training is much different, that is the point, much of what they do is explosive low rep stuff and with lots of actual running in the form on football and sprinting and conditioning work on top of it all and they still look like this. that was the point of the thread , how good is this guys genetics to have that kind of size despite that kind of training. if this guy did actual bodybuilding training i would not be surprised if withing a year he could qualify for a national level show.

do you really actually think you look anywhere close to this guy in terms of size and shape, you can't see how full and round his muscle bellies are compared to you? you have a great physique you can be very proud of but it is not comparable to this guy in any way. your also not as shredded as you keep saying you are. your vascular yes, super shredded .. no

Last edited:
There's definitely immense muscular density there. Abundance of Fast Twitch Type IIb fibers perhaps?

I don't think that's true. Football players' weight training programs focus more on core exercises and Olympic-type lifts.

Football players train a lot like powerlifters and bodybuilders, they just do other agility/coordination work also. Going heavy on almost any compound movement is extremely "core" (fuck I hate that word).

Sorry but you would look tiny next to him.

Sure he isnt as " lean and vascular" as you are.

But his mass over powers yours.

As do his legs. :p

And I dont believe the OP was saying hes of bodybuilder size, shape as much as he's saying that at the size he is now... while training for hours and hours a day for football. While probably not lifting or dieting as much us bodybuilders do.... IF he were to enter into bodybuilding training and focus solely on that.... he'd quickly blow most of this board away.

no they don't train like bodybuilders at all, their training is much different, that is the point, much of what they do is explosive low rep stuff and with lots of actual running in the form on football and sprinting and conditioning work on top of it all and they still look like this. that was the point of the thread , how good is this guys genetics to have that kind of size despite that kind of training. if this guy did actual bodybuilding training i would not be surprised if withing a year he could qualify for a national level show.

do you really actually think you look anywhere close to this guy in terms of size and shape, you can't see how full and round his muscle bellies are compared to you? you have a great physique you can be very proud of but it is not comparable to this guy in any way. your also not as shredded as you keep saying you are. your vascular yes, super shredded .. no

Yep! That is exactly what I meant, I figured it was obvious what I was insinuating but I guess someone missed the memo :rolleyes:

I was just shocked at the muscle mass he manages to keep with the cardio and calorie expenditure he goes through.

I didn't say he was Mr. Olympia, or some professional bodybuilder, but with that kind of muscle, ability to maintain that muscle, and the muscle bellies.. it sure would be interesting to see what he'd look like living the bodybuilder life style.

Not sure what is up with the pics of Ross.. he didn't look bigger as he tried to say. Frankly, I wonder how much he'd shrink up if he had to train with the NFL. Maybe the legs would get bigger?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131