advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When this guy is done with football.. somebody needs to invite him to BB competition

Bit of a theory on leg development

Rennie Curran= absolute meat axe. I have a theory about the leg development that you see with many football players and rugby/ rugby league players..

They all are very well developed in the lower part of the the quad from not only running but running with resistance. I also believe it is a protective response to protect the knee. These athletes have a different development then sprinters in other sports have. Sled running, band sprints, hitting and driving tackling dummies absolutely add to a specific leg development. Kind of why I prescribe it in my Meat Axe training programs.

Oh and Ross, please feel free to keep your ego starved self inflated mug out of future threads. It just ends up being a distraction. If I was the OP I would be more then annoyed that you are posting your pictures all over the thread. Seriously, enough is enough. There are many members on this site with fully developed physiques who don't feel the need to draw so much attention to themselves every five minutes.

Ross, you need to get the fuck off this thread. Next time you enter this thread again, I will ban your arse out of here! Keep your ego at your door!

Oh and Ross, please feel free to keep your ego starved self inflated mug out of future threads. It just ends up being a distraction. If I was the OP I would be more then annoyed that you are posting your pictures all over the thread. Seriously, enough is enough. There are many members on this site with fully developed physiques who don't feel the need to draw so much attention to themselves every five minutes.

He has been Banned on most of the other sites.Now he has found a couple of groupies that encourage him,egg him on and fuel the fire so to speak...

After he gets banned as bignshredded,he will be back as a third name ,he is already banned as Rosserstldinger or whatever:rolleyes:

Not enough attention from Mommy and Daddy growing up?

Ross, you need to get the fuck off this thread. Next time you enter this thread again, I will ban your arse out of here! Keep your ego at your door!

BigChef, please don't ban Ross - he's fucking hilarious. His self-delusion brightens up my day.

Maybe its just me who thinks it, but most of you guys aren't helping....more than half the posts in this thread are people complaining about Ross.

Yeah he's delusional--among a whole bunch of other qualities--but when everybody is posting and talking about him, that just makes the problem worse.

that's elite genetics right here.

as a person who played and started on a divison I college football team for 4 years, you see some FREAKS. no joke.

some guys have to work their ass off for that 450lb bench and 500+ squat while others eat pizza and drink gin and still have sub 8% bf with freakish strength.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws