over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when to add IGF1-LR3?

bignripped

Registered
will be doing cjc no dac/ghrp6 and test e at 500mgs. should i add in igf from the beginning or wait a few weeks for the test to kick in, then add it in? i was reading about 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. but then i read people use 20 mcg or less every day without the need to take 4 weeks off and on.

I'd start right away...plus...just because test e has a 7-8 day Half life doesn't mean it does not start affecting the body in the first 1-3 days....it takes time for blood levels to build but a slow amount starts to be released within hours of injecting have affects on ur body...it generally just takes 2-4 weeks for the physical affects to manifest themselves...

U could always ramp dosage up after a few weeks when ur blood levels are higher

I would also get started with it now. I usually use 40mcg igf. Seems good at that dose for me but I do take a 4 week break. 20mcg works well also and will be good with test, my favorite, just separate your igf from your ghrh/ghrp. I would say igf pre wo or a few hours post because of natural mgf and time away from ghrp/ghrh to get best results

great kickstart love the fact it keeps me lean

hey bro, when you say keeps you lean, do you mean keeps the waterweight off? or just that the gains are very little fat and mostly muscle? i am looking to bulk on this cycle. test is the only aas i will mess with.

will be doing cjc no dac/ghrp6 and test e at 500mgs. should i add in igf from the beginning or wait a few weeks for the test to kick in, then add it in? i was reading about 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. but then i read people use 20 mcg or less every day without the need to take 4 weeks off and on.

I've been doing 20mcg/ED from AO for 13 weeks now & i'm seeing the results.
It never seems to degrade. Still working as good.

hey bro, when you say keeps you lean, do you mean keeps the waterweight off? or just that the gains are very little fat and mostly muscle? i am looking to bulk on this cycle. test is the only aas i will mess with.

IGF keeps u lean.
When u're bulking it gives u the "not get fat" effects from bulking. Mostly lean gains with minimal, no fat gain. I loss fat instead.

When used during dieting, u get super fat loss.

I only shoot it subQ now. I can't stand the burning in the muscles (not to mention the damage it may be causing to them).
SubQ hurts way less in my experience. I also notice no site specific growth from IGF1, so it hasn't changed anything now that I have switched to SubQ

i mixed my igf with 2ml of AA to make it easier to measure the tick marks on the slin pin. anyways, i shot 10mcgs in each deltoid, this crap hurts. is it any less painful doing a sub q shot in my stomach fat instead of an IM shot?
You should dilute with BAC water and use immediately! Do a 1:1 ratio if thats not enough try 2:1 ratio. Just make sure you draw the IGF first, you do not want the Bac to mix with the AA solution it will ruin the IGF. I have pinned everywhere only place I have had any PIP is in my calves-next time I will dilute even more.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws