over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to drop SEOs before a comp?

Skip

Registered
I have a client *cough cough* that is doing delt only site injects with syntherol and was wondering whether they should be stopped coming up to the show. Now, the sites are very moderate dosages for shaping and rounding out, only.

An idea of the schedule is this:

EOD 2 shots of 1ml each in side delts (different areas of the side delt), 1 ml in front delt, 1ml in rear delt. Don't always go in the rear or front if they are still 'up' from the previous shot.

This schedule has worked well in that 'he' didn't want an obviously dramatic change overnight. He simply wanted better shape and roundness to 'cap out' the delts, so-to-speak.

The results have been pretty damned good and there is no problem at all with staying hard, tight or having a smooth look to the delts. They actually look perfectly untouched by anything synthetic. I am simply wondering if there could be anything that I am not considering in the way of the new 'look' after dropping water and dialing in.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Skip

I drop NO LESS THAN 10 days out---- 14 seems like it would be better. Some oil may still spill out of the injection site that can "blur" the striations. And SKIP----> I KNOW you get shredded, some be conservative.

Like we have discussed----- if ANY PRE-CONTEST DECISION has a +20% chance of fucking up.... then it's NOT worth the risk.

I love seeing ya preach the gospel of SHITLOADING.

drop me a line sometime: zilla

DAMN IT!
I was hoping for the 'it won't matter' response. lol

I am not liking having to cut em out. I LOVE to added girth and tightness of my delts and it is adding so much to my overall look. This is one gamble I just might have to take. Hmmm......

I will have to think long and hard about this one as the trade offs are obvious =

I keep using it and my delts look damn good but run the risk of not being as tight and dry or

stop using it, lose the added girth in the delt area but assure myself of my condition.

I guess I am not CONVINCED yet that it will mess with my condition all that much if at all. I am so phuking tight right now I can't see that it would.

Damn, damn, damn......... *scratching my head*

Skip
ADD: I am still hoping to hit the stage in 2 weeks with a halo on my head.

LOL...

Skip,

It won't matter - just keep doing it!!!

;)

If I were you, I would stop now, give it a week, perhaps even dry out (or practice the full-precomp routine) and see how they look next weekend.

If you see a noticeable difference, e.g., better striations, that outweighs the loss of size, then stay off the SEO.

If there is not an improvement, then you'll have a week before the show to pump them back up with the SEO and regain the shape you're looking for.

-Randy

IMHO

I can't see the girth and "filled out" effect disappearing in 10 days--- SEOs stick around for awhile and THAT's why most people like them. Ultimately, the call is yours---- you gotta be the one to stand on stage---- so follow your instinct and play the percentages.

I heard your angelic-status is in JEOPORDY (sp?).
I will further inform when God talks to me personally......

zilla

Delts don't get much bluring, if any at all. Especially if yuo do lower dosages like you said.

People that I have on 3ml per delt head per day, I get them to stop 4 days out - no loss of definition at all.

Re: IMHO

zilla said:
I can't see the girth and "filled out" effect disappearing in 10 days--- SEOs stick around for awhile and THAT's why most people like them. Ultimately, the call is yours---- you gotta be the one to stand on stage---- so follow your instinct and play the percentages.

I heard your angelic-status is in JEOPORDY (sp?).
I will further inform when God talks to me personally......

zilla

LMAO, bro. I will never truly be an angel anyway. hehe
If you can't get God to help me, it wasn't going to happen.
However, if he speaks to you, you be sure and let me know. :)

I would have thought the girth would have stuck around longer too, like you say, but I think it is because the dosage is so small and because I am only hitting them EOD that it tends to disipate quite a bit by the next time they need to be hit.

Big A - My thoughts were similar to yours as I wondered about this. I just keep looking at my condition and the fact that they are in my DELTS which don't seem to have blurred much at all. Now, I have stopped some of my tricep site injects with the prop/tren as it was blurring them terribly at only 1ml per arm only twice or three times a week! It looked like everything was running together with little to NO separation until I stopped hitting them about 2 weeks ago.

I am still undecided on this one.

Skip

Triceps are totally different than delts. Tris blur very easily.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131