over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when to get blood drawn after daily TRT injection

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Do you guys get the blood drawn 24 hours after the last daily injection?
or
do you inject, then go straight to the lab for the blood draw?

How much of a deviation will there be in both instances in total testosterone, free testosterone, and Estradiol?

Get your blood drawn when you go to the lab or doctor's appointment.

Do your injection at the normal time you do it every day.

Don't skip or postpone your injection because of your lab draw.

or

How much of a deviation will there be in both instances in total testosterone, free testosterone, and Estradiol?

12 hours after your last daily injection.

or

Noooooo. They want to measure the trough which is the dip before you take the shot. That means for test cyp, about 6-7 days after. Say I take my shot on a Wednesday, then I'd want to go to the lab the following Wednesday before taking the next shot. Everyone knows that the levels are going to peak very high after a shot, and even though docs know that, they assume that the value they get back is your trough reading. I'll have been on HRT for 21 years come this June, so I've learned not to go to the lab right after doing a shot because the doc thinks then that your levels are way too high and will want to reduce your dosage. I went through this and had to strenuously point out that the reading they had was a day after the shot, but they freak out anyway. I'm just glad that I was finally able to convince my doc at the time that that was the case, and they didn't change my dose. Obviously, if you are using a different ester, you have to adjust the timing to reflect the compound's half-life.

I just read through Emeric's entire 10mg daily trt thread, and if I remember correctly he says to get blood drawn 10-12 hours after your last daily inject. He uses test cyp for trt.

I just read through Emeric's entire 10mg daily trt thread, and if I remember correctly he says to get blood drawn 10-12 hours after your last daily inject. He uses test cyp for trt.

this isn’t really feasible because I inject first thing each morning and i would also get labs done first thing each morning

Noooooo. They want to measure the trough which is the dip before you take the shot. That means for test cyp, about 6-7 days after. Say I take my shot on a Wednesday, then I'd want to go to the lab the following Wednesday before taking the next shot. Everyone knows that the levels are going to peak very high after a shot, and even though docs know that, they assume that the value they get back is your trough reading. I'll have been on HRT for 21 years come this June, so I've learned not to go to the lab right after doing a shot because the doc thinks then that your levels are way too high and will want to reduce your dosage. I went through this and had to strenuously point out that the reading they had was a day after the shot, but they freak out anyway. I'm just glad that I was finally able to convince my doc at the time that that was the case, and they didn't change my dose. Obviously, if you are using a different ester, you have to adjust the timing to reflect the compound's half-life.

yea but I’m on a daily injection schedule and they’re usually testing on a weekly injection schedule

Get your blood drawn when you go to the lab or doctor's appointment.

Do your injection at the normal time you do it every day.

Don't skip or postpone your injection because of your lab draw.

ok so this would mean get labs drawn about an hour after the injection, which is how I have usually been doing it.

you cant run to the lab when you first wake up then head home for breakfast and take your shot? doing daily injects there isn't ging to be much difference between peak and trough levels, i think you're overthinking it.

you cant run to the lab when you first wake up then head home for breakfast and take your shot? doing daily injects there isn't ging to be much difference between peak and trough levels, i think you're overthinking it.
What I want to say too. If peak levels are reached in under 48 hours, then doing daily injects should provide very stable levels in blood. It shouldn't matter when you do a blood draw. That's if you're using cypionate

Yes, I can do this.

I inject mornings so getting blood tests at around 7pm isn't an option.

How big of a difference would the results be if it were 24 hours instead of 12?

I inject mornings so getting blood tests at around 7pm isn't an option.

How big of a difference would the results be if it were 24 hours instead of 12?
Why not just change when you inject for a week or so (taken ~8PM) and then get the blood draw on 8AM and then revert to your old ways. As others suggested, for daily injections, I can't imagine it would matter much.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member