over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to Start Cruise Dosing + Getting Lowest Levels

• Thread starter Deleted member 106824
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 106824

1. Often I see people recommend going straight into a cruise dose after a blast, for instance if they're taking 250mg of Test and Eq Saturday and Wednesday then it's time to cruise with a total of 200 Test per week people would say to start with 100mg Test that next Saturday, etc.

But why would you not waist? If you're on 500mg Test and 500mg Eq per week and you cruise to get your health back in check then why would you not wait until your hormone levels were lower before elevating them w a TRT dose again so early? E.g. on 500mg Test your total levels would be 3000-3500 or so, well if you start TRT dose only a few days later you'll still be very elevated....why not wait until 2-3 after your last blast dose if you're truly trying to get back to normal levels as fast as possible?

2. If someone is trying to get as low levels as possible of total test on blood work for the sake of getting TRT would they just try to estimate it based on half lives? e.g. if my levels are 5000 at the end of a blast would I just try to assume a half life of 7 days and get tested when levels would be below 2-300? It seems complicated when you consider the body could start generating it's own test again before this point. Also that wouldn't be for ~4 weeks in theory which is a long time to be completely off if trying to blast and cruise it seems.

Thanks

TRT dose will not add to your already elevated levels. The only thing it will do is keep you from crashing below what the TRT dose brings you to. Lets say it is 900ng/dl, you are still going to come down to that level just as quickly, but you will not go below it. You are not adding 200mgs test per week to what you are already blasting, because you have stopped that high dose.

I guess what I am trying to say is you will go from 3000ng/dl to 900ng/dl just as quickly either way, you just will stay at 900ng/dl because that is what your TRT dose is keeping you at.

It will help keep your new gains. I'm always on something. I like it better then just stopping and taking clomid and nolva

TRT dose will not add to your already elevated levels. The only thing it will do is keep you from crashing below what the TRT dose brings you to. Lets say it is 900ng/dl, you are still going to come down to that level just as quickly, but you will not go below it. You are not adding 200mgs test per week to what you are already blasting, because you have stopped that high dose.

I guess what I am trying to say is you will go from 3000ng/dl to 900ng/dl just as quickly either way, you just will stay at 900ng/dl because that is what your TRT dose is keeping you at.

If someone can prove otherwise please do so but from what I understand this is not correct. While the TRT dose will prevent it from eventually going below 900ng/dl (in your example) it will still add to the total levels whenever you inject it, of course.

There will be a gradual decline daily from one's last injection. So lets say as a complete hypothetical ones levels daily go from 3000, 2800, 2600, 2400, 2200, 2000, 1800, 1600 over the course of one week. Well if you inject a TRT dose midway through that week it might go 3000, 2800, 2600, 2800, 2600, 2400, 2200, 2000.

Yes eventually in either case you will get to that 900ng/dl but you will get there faster if you wait a bit for the TRT doses, i.e. you don't take it until your levels are closer to 900 anyway.

For the record I understand this is a very small difference and for a result and health standpoint is probably doesn't matter. I was just curious why you would it seems universally recommended to start the TRT dose before you're even close to normal test levels.

It will help keep your new gains. I'm always on something. I like it better then just stopping and taking clomid and nolva

Well it will keep your levels above physiological levels longer, so yes it will help keep your gains just like continuing to blast would keep your gains lol but the point is to get to normal levels as fast as possible.

Anyone know about the 2nd question? That's the one I was more concerned about since I'm trying to get TRT prescribed soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
pumped,
No, the way it was explained to me it does not work that way. The half life of what you previously injected will not be affected by your TRT dose. But, if anyone has any different info pleas let us know.

To your second question, I would go by half life then get a cheap blood test just to be sure. Your body will not start producing any significant amount of test during this time, I have had a bunch of blood tests on cycle, then when I came off, my FSH and LH were still very very low and my test was low.

MG, I'm on TRT and I use either the online roid calculator, or the iPhone gear plan app to see when my levels should bottom out for my bloodwork. My DR is really cool, so he wouldn't be pissed if I came in high, but I'd still have to redo the blood test so he could have the right results on file. It's worked perfect every time. Hope this helps with question #2...

pumped,
No, the way it was explained to me it does not work that way. The half life of what you previously injected will not be affected by your TRT dose. But, if anyone has any different info pleas let us know.

To your second question, I would go by half life then get a cheap blood test just to be sure. Your body will not start producing any significant amount of test during this time, I have had a bunch of blood tests on cycle, then when I came off, my FSH and LH were still very very low and my test was low.

That's right that it won't change the half-life, but it's the same compound so total test will still increase. Just like if you are injecting 500mg test E per week and add 100mg test P suddenly as well, it will still add to total T.

Anyway, I'm surprised FSH and LH were still though, I thought those bounced back relatively quickly. Also the issue with getting the cheap blood test is often the results take a week or more to get back so things could change in that time anyway.

MG, I'm on TRT and I use either the online roid calculator, or the iPhone gear plan app to see when my levels should bottom out for my bloodwork. My DR is really cool, so he wouldn't be pissed if I came in high, but I'd still have to redo the blood test so he could have the right results on file. It's worked perfect every time. Hope this helps with question #2...

Do you have a link to that calculator? Last time on this dose my total T was ~5000 and I'm trying to get it to ~200 by the time I'm tested.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131