over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to stop the test?

DOOGIE DOG

Registered
When do you drop testosterone enanthate before a show? Does anyone run it straight through their show while letting the diurectic take care of extra water retention?

I think dropping it 2-3 week prior would create more lines but keeping io the test would provide a fuller look.

Would love to hear comments from you veterans and such...

i wouldn't drop it at all...why change something that could mess things up at the end. Running a good AI and controlling water at the end will go a long ways in looking dry. Stopping test 3 weeks out is not a good idea imo.

i wouldn't drop it at all...why change something that could mess things up at the end. Running a good AI and controlling water at the end will go a long ways in looking dry. Stopping test 3 weeks out is not a good idea imo.

Interesting thoughts indeed...This is what Dave Plaumbo recommends as well..

Any more input from fellow competitors?

if youre using a strong enough AI (letro), test practically turns into a non aromatizing compound, since letro can stop 99% of the aromatization.
So there really is no need to drop anything.

if youre using a strong enough AI (letro), test practically turns into a non aromatizing compound, since letro can stop 99% of the aromatization.
So there really is no need to drop anything.

Would a combo of arimidex, proviron and dyazide work?

probably yes, and most likely there wouldnt be a need for dyazide, but i would just try to get letro. Takes the guesswork out of the equation.

probably yes, and most likely there wouldnt be a need for dyazide, but i would just try to get letro. Takes the guesswork out of the equation.
I have another question? In the WILLIAM LLEWELLYN'S 9TH EDITION ANABOLICS REFERENCE the information there in states 1 mg of arimidex is capable of decreasing estrogen production more than 80% but letrozole only inhibits estrogen on average by 78 with a .1 mgs making letro stronger. It seems to me that arimidex would be just as good if used daily 2 weeks prior to show time. What am I missing here?

the information there in states 1 mg of arimidex is capable of decreasing estrogen production more than 80% but letrozole only inhibits estrogen on average by 78 with a .1 mgs making letro stronger. It seems to me that arimidex would be just as good if used daily 2 weeks prior to show time. What am I missing here?

There's more to it than that.. Maybe Macro will chime in with all the technical info, but he says that Arimidex sucks to put it bluntly, and that something like Aromasin or Letro is superior.. There's different types of estrogen, and I don't think Arimidex suppresses as good as that info claims.

the problem with arimidex is that it cannot cross membranes of adipocytes (fat cells), where a lot of the aromatase resides.

Letrozole on the other hand, can do it.
and i dont know why Bill wrote what he did, all the info ive seen states that arimidex at therapeutic doses will inhibit estrogen formation (this is estradiol we're talking about which is the more potent form of estrogen, both compounds inhibit the less potent form - estrone- by 99%) by around 50%, while letrozole inhibits 98-99% of the aromatization.

the problem with arimidex is that it cannot cross membranes of adipocytes (fat cells), where a lot of the aromatase resides.

Letrozole on the other hand, can do it.
and i dont know why Bill wrote what he did, all the info ive seen states that arimidex at therapeutic doses will inhibit estrogen formation (this is estradiol we're talking about which is the more potent form of estrogen, both compounds inhibit the less potent form - estrone- by 99%) by around 50%, while letrozole inhibits 98-99% of the aromatization.
I agree with you on letro being the strongest.

I still think it's common practice to drop test anywhere from 10 days to 3 weeks out. I would like to get some more opinions from those who have done a lot of shows and whther or not they dropped the test or kept it in. I cannot take letro. I can't function on it at any dose. Tried many times but just won't work for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws