over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to use syntherol?

jay o.

Registered
I dont think ive seen anyone post anything like it yet...but when do you think it would be best to use syntherol? Tips, comments, etc. all appreciated.

I always did my daily shots before bed. I once tried to pin 3cc in the bi's and tris during the final stage of the 30 day Big A protocol, before an arm workout and I could barley move the weight because my arms were so tight. When using Big A's protocol, it felt like I had a constant pump in my arms for the the entire 30 days. Im now 30 days past and I can say it did indeed put size on my arms.

But back to your question, I dont think it really matters, just be consistent, that is the key with Syntherol.

What do you mean by when?A certain stage in development or a certain time in your life or a certain time of day?Ive used it a few times and it is awesome.

What do you mean by when?A certain stage in development or a certain time in your life or a certain time of day?

Agreed, it is a pretty open ended question.....

Timing - injections should always be done pre-workout...Although you need to massage the injected area prior to workout...That is the only way you will achieve the maximum results from your Syntherol course...At least a few moderate sets after injection/massage, to make sure that the muscle is getting the pump and the oil is able to flow deeper throughout the muscle group.....

SEO should only be considered once you have reached your maximum potential and need to bring up or shape a lagging body part, or when it is time to add the extra inches that you can no longer achieve through training and gear alone.....

Haha wow sorry guys...i should have been alot more clear with this post. What I mean is... is there a certain stage of development, time in bodybuilding, or any other measurement of when you should start taking synthol? And what would be the lowest measurement of arms that would be appropriate to start taking synthol? ex. 18 inches, or ex. when arms are hardly growing, etc.

And it appears my question has been answered^ thanks guys. Anyone else, feel free to chime in if you have answers or if you just want to have a discussion.

Last edited:
Also, what are your experiences with syntherol? Im curious to see that as well

After using Big A's 30 day protocol, I added about an inch to my arms, going from 18.5 pumped to 19.5 pumped. Theres no doubt that it works, but you have to be consistent with your shots, thats the key.

Im not going to lie, it takes A LOT of dedication. I cant emphasize that enough. Injecting yourself 10 times a day, every day, can get tedious.
Also, when your in stage 3 (the final ten days when you inject 3cc in each head) it can get very painful (in my opinion). The muscle is fully saturated at this point, and very tight. Stay strong though, and get through the 30 days because it is worth it if you want an extra inch or so and can't get it through changing training, using more/different gear, and increasing food etc.

good luck bro.

Haha wow sorry guys...i should have been alot more clear with this post. What I mean is... is there a certain stage of development, time in bodybuilding, or any other measurement of when you should start taking synthol? And what would be the lowest measurement of arms that would be appropriate to start taking synthol? ex. 18 inches, or ex. when arms are hardly growing, etc.

And it appears my question has been answered^ thanks guys. Anyone else, feel free to chime in if you have answers or if you just want to have a discussion.
Stage of development really varys,i mean if you are 18" arms at 6'3 then you should use it if you have been stuck there for years but if your 5'5 and have 18s id say you dont need it.Basically if youve been lifting hard for at least 5 years and training and eating like a madman and certain areas are lagging like calves or arms,etc then use it but use it smart not like these crazy brazilians just pumping shit in and having no base of muscle.Not trying to be racist just saying its mostly brazilians i see overdoing this stuff.

What about Calves or smaller muscle groups like forearms? I dont know why i dont have a problem with steroids, GH or insulin but i feel that Synthol is cheating lol. But i will use it in my calves no doubt.

What about Calves or smaller muscle groups like forearms? I dont know why i dont have a problem with steroids, GH or insulin but i feel that Synthol is cheating lol. But i will use it in my calves no doubt.

My buddy did calves and he started like big a instructs at .5cc for 10 then 1cc for 10 then 1.5cc for ten,Then he went up to 5ccs per head for another few months and he had a hard time walking but his calves blew the fuck up.Calves will have you in intense pain for a while but you will get used to it.

Agreed, it is a pretty open ended question.....

Timing - injections should always be done pre-workout...Although you need to massage the injected area prior to workout...That is the only way you will achieve the maximum results from your Syntherol course...At least a few moderate sets after injection/massage, to make sure that the muscle is getting the pump and the oil is able to flow deeper throughout the muscle group.....

SEO should only be considered once you have reached your maximum potential and need to bring up or shape a lagging body part, or when it is time to add the extra inches that you can no longer achieve through training and gear alone.....

:yeahthat:

Boob jobs are cheating too, but I sure do enjoy the way they look. :headbang::D

I dont think ive seen anyone post anything like it yet...but when do you think it would be best to use syntherol? Tips, comments, etc. all appreciated.

If your a recreational bodybuilder and you have reached what you think your genetic max is and think you need to add a little more size or even things up,,,then thats a good time.

If your a recreational bodybuilder and you have reached what you think your genetic max is and think you need to add a little more size or even things up,,,then thats a good time.

What if i have only trained for 6 months but i want to look like Greg Valentino. Is that a good time to do it then? :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws