advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

when will fluid retention from peptides go away?

TallMan

Registered
Me and my girlfriend are using peps for about a week now. I'm injecting 3 times a day and she only once.
I feel my hands are a bit swollen and aching and gained about 7 lbs and she notices her face and belly are retentaining water and gained about 4 lbs.

I don't really care about it, but she isn't very happy with getting heavier and having a bloated face.
When will that subside?

It doesn't really go away for me. My weight fluctuates big time. I can still lose fat though. The water also depends on my diet.

Bad news for her. It doesnt go away as long as your on the peptides. CJC/GHRP is the worst for me. It takes a week after administering for me to start dropping water. I always hit up the sauna post administration to shed the bloat.

Me and my girlfriend are using peps for about a week now. I'm injecting 3 times a day and she only once.
I feel my hands are a bit swollen and aching and gained about 7 lbs and she notices her face and belly are retentaining water and gained about 4 lbs.

I don't really care about it, but she isn't very happy with getting heavier and having a bloated face.
When will that subside?

Just curious bro, Which peps are you guys running? It definitely makes a difference , for example I think IPA is a much cleaner pep than the GHRP family, also the frag HGH is very clean hardly any water retention for me. God bless you. Minister.

I'm running ghrp2 and cjc. Ipa is also a ghrp, it's just the cleanest. It's not worth the money to me. I ran ipa for a couple months then switched. If they made ipa in 5 mgs for the same price as 2, then I would run it again.

Just curious bro, Which peps are you guys running? It definitely makes a difference , for example I think IPA is a much cleaner pep than the GHRP family, also the frag HGH is very clean hardly any water retention for me. God bless you. Minister.

100mcg grhrp2 + 100mcg mod grf129 (cjc1295 w/o dac)

I get 3 shots a day and she 1 shot a day.

I gave up on peps for this reason

winner winner chicken dinner, ON THE IPA. I personally think frag is useless=-) Let the bashing begin, lol. If i am spending the money to buy a piece of gh and i can get the whole gh for damn near the same price that i get just fat loss, i would choose gh every single time.

Back to the water retention. As with anything, the cleaner your diet, the less water retention. it does fade in time, but with consistency. When i ate like shit on peptides i was somewhat LEAN but i was bloated. I mentioned this before.

If you are retaining water at a given dose btw, your body is telling you that something is 'off' right? So you can clean your diet up, back the dose down, or come off. I personally would back the dose down and then clean up your diet and then finally come off if you cant retain water. My partner takes a silly amount of peps and he has NO water, there is a pic of him in the thread. GUy is lean as hell and looks great, bigas hell too BUT he eats like a fucking robot. Nothing with flavor etc. But he has no water retention. I can drop water when i need to but love the taste of food.

My gf is always very stressed out and gets constipated. Yesterday was a very relaxed day so to speak and today she's down 4 pounds and the bloat is gone. She had a real puffy face yesterday and that's back to normal. I hope for her it stays that way!

BTW osiris I've got an offtopic question.
I've tested my IGF-1 value before I started using the peptides and it was 223 ng/ml. I'm testing again after 2 weeks of using. When will my IGF-1 value be at it's max?

like mentioned, it may subside somewhat but it's always there. The water drops fast though after discontinuing the peps. I dropped it several days before vacation this spring and dried up quick

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws