YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When would you consider starting steroids.??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A younger guy at my gym has been training steady for 13 year (he's 28 now) the last 2 years we trained together quite a few times and he definitely trains with intensity , I've helped him rearrange his diet some to help keep making progress and over the years he has gotten a bit leaner and added a good bit of size but he's seemed to have plateaued the last 8-9 months making very little gains and hes asking if I think it's time to try some sort of anabolics.
His current test levels are 718 taken 2 weeks ago so definitely not low. I'm kind of apprehensive about suggesting anything that may suppress his natural levels and I'm wonder is some of the SARMs might not be a decent rout to take to get a bit more gain before starting actual steroids.

I know if I could go back I'd definitely have waited longer and tried to maximize my natural potential before starting steroids.

:devilish: It's time!:devilish:

Has he discussed it with you?

Those are still good test levels, but with that much training under his belt at 28, he may be seeing some very slow gains from here on out. Does he have kids already? Does he want any in the future? Hey, if he's ready to face the reality of a totally new dimension of the sport, he's a prime candidate. He has plenty of training under his belt, if he understands his own baselines and what works for him, I really don't see any harm in him starting. I'm very glad I waited until I was 35, though. Even though my test levels were 890 and I was still making good gains in the gym.

Those are very good levels, but personally.... sure.

I knew when I was very young (age 14 or so) that I was open minded to using them. I researched for about 2 years from 16-18 then did it. I defitely could have kept going naturally but my test levels were fairly low for my age. Id had my left testicle removed due to testicular cancer, but Id have used them anyways. I made sure I was healthy so I wouldnt risk spread any existing cancer, and got on a nice little cycle.

If he is ready mentally and has decent knowledge of what hes doing and the risks and side effects, Id say go for it.

I quit using for some years and recently came back on TRT and I do little cycles throughout and I feel great. You may get a lot of different answers and yeah his test levels are good, but if he feels ready and has truly plateaued then get that man some Test!

Those are still good test levels, but with that much training under his belt at 28, he may be seeing some very slow gains from here on out. Does he have kids already? Does he want any in the future? Hey, if he's ready to face the reality of a totally new dimension of the sport, he's a prime candidate. He has plenty of training under his belt, if he understands his own baselines and what works for him, I really don't see any harm in him starting. I'm very glad I waited until I was 35, though. Even though my test levels were 890 and I was still making good gains in the gym.

Very good levels indeed. You must have pretty good genetics Id imagine. Very few are that close to the high end baseline. Good for you bro

About when I started as well. As said before, gains are going to slow through the years. I don’t see an issue at 28, so long as he knows the repercussions.

If he’s not a competitor then never and even if he was i would dissuade him every which way i could to reconsider. I wish I had someone who actually knew what they were talking about give me my first advice about it, I never would have used anything other than GH. His body is making plenty of test on its own why fuck with it?

Interesting replies though compared to the thread I made about a girl using fat burners and how dissuading and even appalled everyone was vs everyone encouraging a 28yo kid to use actual AAS which will fuck with him forever.

No point to that just find it interesting, not trying to derail just giving some perspective.

Put him on to some MK677 or GH, since he’s never used anything at all before he will love the results. Then evaluate from there I suppose, don’t need to shoot squirrels with RPG’s the .22 is more than enough.

I always try to dissuade people who have no competitive interest.

Depending on where you live there are legal issues, there are health issues, and the almost certain prospect of TRT later in life.

The people I have helped were either already competing, were going to use anyway so I try to help them avoid mistakes, and those who are already on TRT.

I love bodybuilding and competing, and I enjoy keeping my physique - and maybe progressing further, but I hate the prospect that I am dependent on TRT the rest of my life. I want to help others avoid that outcome.

If he's passionate about training, mature, financially stable, and understands the risks, I say go for it. Looking back, I wish I had started at 24 when I got my first place on my own out of college. I did my first cycle at 29 and got on for good at 33.

I’m with bio, it’s time!!

Maybe let him run Some test only and see how his body responds. If he’s got good genes, and responds well, then it’s meant to be. If he doesn’t, no harm no foul, stay natty after the cycle.

If he’s not a competitor then never and even if he was i would dissuade him every which way i could to reconsider. I wish I had someone who actually knew what they were talking about give me my first advice about it, I never would have used anything other than GH. His body is making plenty of test on its own why fuck with it?

Interesting replies though compared to the thread I made about a girl using fat burners and how dissuading and even appalled everyone was vs everyone encouraging a 28yo kid to use actual AAS which will fuck with him forever.

No point to that just find it interesting, not trying to derail just giving some perspective.

Put him on to some MK677 or GH, since he’s never used anything at all before he will love the results. Then evaluate from there I suppose, don’t need to shoot squirrels with RPG’s the .22 is more than enough.

Lot of truth here!

This is a rollercoaster none of us really get off when we start.

And then you start losing your hair, your blood work gets wackier with age, BP will creep up for some, then you have to discuss the use with your future partner; not to mention no amount of muscle or low bf is ever enough.

Bodybuilding is a crazy gratifying hobby, but man you can learn about 5 different skills with the same level of focus/commitment in life.

God I sound old writing this lol

I never ever wanted to be some freak of nature monster I just wanted to look good and muscular. The jackass friend who gave me my first advice convinced me it was no big deal and had no consequences as long as you do “PCT”, what a joke. He wasn’t being malicious that was just as much as he knew, his info came from another jackass...he comes to me for advice now.

I miss my hair, I miss having confidence in always having a boner when I want one, I miss not having to take shots and worry about long term consequences, I miss not having to wonder what’s really in a vial or tab, I miss not worrying about gyno and blood pressure and weird acne, I miss not having to send shady money to shady people and get shady packages then hide them....I could go on and on and on and on some more.

Well too late for all that, I’m afraid to even come off test now god only knows how shitty I’ll feel psychologically and physically who knows if my dick will ever work right again along with lots of other things. In for a penny in for a pound I suppose that’s it for me, it’s this shit for life until I’m old enough to the point where I don’t give a fuck anyway.

This guy trains hard and looks good, why would you want to do this to him? I think it’s crazy to condone it for the poor guy, give him some GH or MK677 and he’ll be over the moon with it why fuck with his life like that?

Another thing to consider....we are outliers. 90% of the REGULARS on this forum are complete and total outliers because we actually try to mitigate the risk and use steroids responsibility. We ask questions trying to figure things out, we use studies and expierence to find answers, we get bloodwork done and take action when there is a problem.

Most guys, actually all guy, I know out in the real world who use steroids definitely do not do that. They just shoot up whatever they can and as much as they can until it fucks them up so bad they can’t even use gear anymore because the risk has become so high. I’ve seen it over and over, that is why there is the crazy stigma about steroids it’s not something that was created out of thin air it’s taken from looking at those guys walking around and what they have done to themselves.

Today he has your advice and guidance, you don’t know what tomorrow will be for him....

This is a tough subject. We beat on Francis maybe because his friend was female and most of us here are male. I want to say just supply this kid with some test for his first cycle. But then I agree with Francis that there is more to a first cycle then we think. I know I smoked weed with a few people for their first time and they later became addicts while others did not. No telling where a person might take things and you might feel guilty handing them their "first hit".

I would say its not a bad thing to teach the person and educate, but probably not a good idea to hook them up. Let them hook themselves up if they want it bad enough.

The jokester in me says sell them some cotton seed oil and watch as the person blows up on placebo. Maybe give the guy some B-12 pills and tell him its d-bol and cry as he gain 20lbs on it.

I hate this question. for multiple reasons. so many people will say train so many years max out your natural generics then juice up. then you have people posting threads of hunter labrada sucking his dick cause he looks so good. dude is young as fuck.

its time to take steroids whenever someone feels like it.

i remember along as time ago. like 15 years ago when buying shit online was like scarce.

you would have to know somebody in the know in the gym. then sometimes theyd be sketched out if you asked them. people use to keep steroids so hush hush like a cult. i remember i said fuck these guys. i used alinshop. within 2 months i literally blew up i just responded really well and outgrew majority of everyone in the gym. then guess who those guys started coming to. i use to get satchets so cheap from alin and would triple charge them for being dickheads

I was training 12 years before I became enhanced. I started when I was 32. Once you are in there is really no point of return to your old you in most cases. Would I do it once again if I knew all of this... Hell yes. Steroids change me so much and only for better. Is there a risk involved? Which sport if you really strive to be great does not carry it??

i remember along as time ago. like 15 years ago when buying shit online was like scarce.

you would have to know somebody in the know in the gym. then sometimes theyd be sketched out if you asked them. people use to keep steroids so hush hush like a cult. i remember i said fuck these guys. i used alinshop. within 2 months i literally blew up i just responded really well and outgrew majority of everyone in the gym. then guess who those guys started coming to. i use to get satchets so cheap from alin and would triple charge them for being dickheads

My life, but with IP and the risking the shotty BD floating around.

Francis hit it on the head though. But when I was younger nothing could have stopped me, I knew the consequences and the risks associated with usage from my folks preaching, the boards solidified this, I still didn’t care!! I just reached a goal my parents didn’t think I’d reach, then juiced.

Hind site, not worth losing hair, having shit relationships, inconsistent ED, bp issues, self image issues, anxiety, and everything else that we get to enjoy.

If he wants to spend his life figuring out the best way to combat whatever side he’s gonna experience (most likely with more drugs), let him do it. I know that’s the choice I made, hell, that’s what most of us here did. But start with test, he may find it’s not for him if he’s not a (good) responder.

I got on for good when I was 33. I have zero regrets other than not starting younger. It was one of the best decisions I've made.

I didn't know there were so many steroid users who regret starting in the first place.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws