YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When would you consider starting steroids.??

Some days I'm like man I wish I never did. Then some days I'm like best thing I ever did lol. Waited till I was 35. At 42 now wish they were as effective as the first time.

If you haven't jumped into the game by 35 years old, I think many of your best days for significant growth are behind you unless you plan to get into HGH. Not saying it would be a total waste, but most people have already achieved a significant amount of mass before their natural HGH levels start to diminish.

I came back to gear after 12 months off in my mid to late 40's. Growth was lackluster until I added growth hormone. I had lost some size during that year off, but was still around 200lbs fairly lean. Now I'm pushing 220lbs pretty hard after one cycle of 600mgs/test + 300mgs/tren a week. The 500mgs/week I ran for about 6 weeks was going nowhere until I added the tren and HGH.... then 10 weeks later plus almost 20 lbs..

I guess it really depends on your overall goals. But for me size has always been the ultimate goal.

Does he have a goal to compete or to look extreme?

If not I would say no, he already looks great

I used hormones starting at age 23 after I was big n strong and already did the whole bulk in the winter and lose 20 lbs for the summer for a lean beach body

I used a a couple years for four small cycles, then took a three year break. In these three years I trained DC and whilst I got injured bc I didn't cycle my intensity, I looked better natural than I had in the previous years on gear

I did a few more cycles as I got into competing then at thirty three after testing low for test, I was put on trt and basically blasted and cruised since then

Iim in the camp he stay natural and start try bc he has too. I started try bc I did a seventeen week low dosed oral cycle and never recovered, I had hypogonadism

And ultimately it's his choice

I did a couple 'cycles" when I was too young, anavar and then Drol back when that meant someting, maybe 20yo(?) for football and track. Then started with some knowledge

I've done them off and on since 21, for 15+ years. Most cycles were low dose to todays standards, and I was lucky enough to not need TRT even as I approach 40. For those that weren't so lucky, I feel for them. I can't imagine having to inject every day/week at this point in my life. It would just be a pain in the ass (literally) with all of the travel I do for work, and with kids, wife, etc. If you have the genetics to be on stage and make a career, maybe, but if you just want to be big and jacked to impress your buddies I don't think it's worth it.

I've done them off and on since 21, for 15+ years. Most cycles were low dose to todays standards, and I was lucky enough to not need TRT even as I approach 40. For those that weren't so lucky, I feel for them. I can't imagine having to inject every day/week at this point in my life. It would just be a pain in the ass (literally) with all of the travel I do for work, and with kids, wife, etc. If you have the genetics to be on stage and make a career, maybe, but if you just want to be big and jacked to impress your buddies I don't think it's worth it.

It (HRT) really isn't that big of a deal to me. Been on HRT for about 10 years. I am almost 50 now. A few years ago I had the opportunity to travel abroad for just over a year in countries that don't recognize US prescriptions. I went off everything for 12 months and was fine. Did I lose size? Yes. Did I have less sex drive? Sure. Was I still able to be sexually active? Absolutely. After 12 months off my test levels came back in the 180 or 190 range, so I was able to get right back on.

It (HRT) really isn't that big of a deal to me. Been on HRT for about 10 years. I am almost 50 now. A few years ago I had the opportunity to travel abroad for just over a year in countries that don't recognize US prescriptions. I went off everything for 12 months and was fine. Did I lose size? Yes. Did I have less sex drive? Sure. Was I still able to be sexually active? Absolutely. After 12 months off my test levels came back in the 180 or 190 range, so I was able to get right back on.

What countries would not allow your US script out of curiosity? Thank you.

I am in the middle I guess. Nobody could have stopped me. I put a lot of time and energy into bodybuilding/competing that could have been used to accomplish more. I don't so much regret the AAS use. I am not chasing a look any longer and my health seems fine. When I started 20+ years ago I was about 190lbs in great shape with several years of sports and training behind me. I gained the muscle I wanted. Now at 53yo I am 225-230 and wish I could be 190 again. I stick to around 10-20mg test/day, sex is good health is fine.

I'm from the "biggest regret is I didn't start earlier camp" and have come to the belief that high test specifically is actually healthy (minus the carrier solution you use to get it in your system). The pinning thing and overall fear of sides were my biggest obstacles but I had tried orals and plenty of PH's back in my late teens /early 20's. Took me till 31 to step my game up after a somewhat lost physique decade of my 20's and so far haven't looked back. After 14 years training consistently I watched a vid of a popular fake natty physique guy a decade younger than me and felt something click in my brain saying you're life is slipping away without you truly being who you've always wanted to be. It's a risk but do you always want to look back wondering what if? Do you want to settle for a more mediocre life because of fear? We're on a molten rock hurdling through infinite space and time at warp speed and so many people want safety & security. I get it we're all in different spots in life but nobody knows the future and our individual paths once we go un-natural but for me the benefits have been overwhelmingly positive to this point. It does require discipline and the person has to really be into it or they will almost certainly not do it right but if they want it bad enough & are well researched on the topic/risks I say go for it. You only get one go around in life and this body doesn't last long regardless of what you do. I want to know I gave it my all to live the best life I could and let the chips fall where they may. Perfect example even with all that said I'm still left wondering what I could have done if I had done gear right with my smallest waist and craziest growth years of my late teens... oh well, thanks for wisdom and for another shot to walk through that wall of fire.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity