YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When you are on lots of drugs do you have a hard time figuring out whats doing what?

desibaba

Banned
Like say right now i started and im taking 1 grams of test, 600 mgs of EQ and 600 mgs of tren enanthate a week. I also take 10 IUs of GH/day, 16ius of slin pre workout and 200 mcgs of IGF1-lr3 post workout. I also take half an mg of arimidex every other day and 25 mcgs of T3 first thing in the morning.

I am dropping fat, gaining muscle and strenght and have dramatically changed how i look. But what i dont know is which one of these compounds is working and which one isnt.

For example maybe im not one of those guys who responds to IGF1-Lr3 very well but the GH is making me grow but i dont know that because im on all this stuff all at the same time. Ever feel the same way?

That's why you should slowly add things and evaluate their effects so you know what works and what doesn't.

That's why you should slowly add things and evaluate their effects so you know what works and what doesn't.

When i started i didnt want to leave anything out to chance. I must say though i have never seen my body change so fast in such a short period of time.

You must be huge on that lot, id do the same if funds allowed

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Great Post.. Def have felt that way in past.. That's why I try to keep it simple and like Pham said slowly adding compounds is key

Johnny Ringo

That's one reason why I have ran almost every AAS completely solo...
I wanted to see how each one effected me.
Now I know what stacks work best for me.

It took me a long time to realize that test wasn't all that great for me.... because I always ran it with at least one other compound. When I finally ran it alone, then ran deca alone afterwards, I realized that mg per mg, Deca is a far better drug for mass (for me personally anyway).

It took me a long time to realize that test wasn't all that great for me.... because I always ran it with at least one other compound. When I finally ran it alone, then ran deca alone afterwards, I realized that mg per mg, Deca is a far better drug for mass (for me personally anyway).

For some reason deca never did much for me. All i felt was it made me smooth and my veins werent visible that much. Id much rather take EQ or Tren with test instead of deca. Never felt much from winstol either for some reason. At one point i took 100 mgs of IPs tabs a day.

Running compounds solo is especially important for women. That way you not only understand which compounds are best for which goals, you will also know which ones give you which sides.

Like say right now i started and im taking 1 grams of test, 600 mgs of EQ and 600 mgs of tren enanthate a week. I also take 10 IUs of GH/day, 16ius of slin pre workout and 200 mcgs of IGF1-lr3 post workout. I also take half an mg of arimidex every other day and 25 mcgs of T3 first thing in the morning.

I am dropping fat, gaining muscle and strenght and have dramatically changed how i look. But what i dont know is which one of these compounds is working and which one isnt.

For example maybe im not one of those guys who responds to IGF1-Lr3 very well but the GH is making me grow but i dont know that because im on all this stuff all at the same time. Ever feel the same way?

2200mgs of gear and 10ius of gh, 16ius of slin, 200mcgs of IGF. Does it even matter? If you are at the level of development to use this then if it is working, does it matter?

Now if you're an IFBB or Top NPC competitors then using certain compounds to bring up weaknesses would be the issue and if they are doing said job.

2200mgs of gear and 10ius of gh, 16ius of slin, 200mcgs of IGF. Does it even matter? If you are at the level of development to use this then if it is working, does it matter?

Now if you're an IFBB or Top NPC competitors then using certain compounds to bring up weaknesses would be the issue and if they are doing said job.

I sometimes wonder what i would look like if i wasnt a pussy and just ran these dosages...probably not much better than i do now, sigh. I should have gotten into competitive chess.

Anyway, i dont think taking that much you are going to know whats working, but for me if i was taking that much AND I DIDNT weigh 250 with abs at a whopping 5'6"(3/8") then i would know that something in there wasnt working right.

I really want to take large doses! It sucks i am a panzy

This is why you try out different compounds before stackign them altogether at once though I always take test. I found out EQ was weak and not good for me this way.

You would get better results with less side effects taking:
300 mgs of test 150 mgs of EQ 100 mgs of tren enanthate a week with 6 IUs of GH EOD and 5-7 ius of slin pre workout and 0.0 mcgs of IGF1-lr3 post workout. drop the arimidex and 75 mcgs T4 on empty stomach 2 hours before eating AM.

300 mgs of test 150 mgs of EQ 100 mgs of tren enanthate a week with 6 IUs of GH EOD and 5-7 ius of slin pre workout and 0.0 mcgs of IGF1-lr3 post workout. drop the arimidex and 75 mcgs T4 on empty stomach 2 hours before eating AM.

Can you please explain what you mean by "better results"?

You don't honestly believe he would gain more muscle do you? 1/4 of the gear with better results? Better health sure, but better results? What?

I rarely post because to be honest most of you guys know way more than I.

But I would like to add this regarding EQ it has been my experience that for everyone there is a sweet spot with this compound and everyone will be different.

A friend of mine and I both ran it at the same time at 400mg/week he saw great results while I didnt see much.

What I found for me with EQ 800mg/week is the sweet spot this is where I really saw gains, but I dont like running what I consider high doses so I have never run EQ sense.

So like most others have said if you never ran these compounds on there own you wont know where your sweet spots are and it will be hard just looking at the MG's to say what is working for you and what is not.

I always get confused because so many experts recommend either to take GH everyday (Milos Sarcev, Dave Palumbo etc) but some also recommend every other day. Whats better (assuming you have legit, good quality GH)?

I always get confused because so many experts recommend either to take GH everyday (Milos Sarcev, Dave Palumbo etc) but some also recommend every other day. Whats better (assuming you have legit, good quality GH)?

Every other day or every third day if you have real GH that's the only way you will be able to tolerate it. When I used GH for mass it was taken powo EOD -better receptivity by the cells and the high blood sugar is blunted by the insulin response body surges along with regular GH test and T3 following brief high intensity exercise.

People don't realize with GH and insulin the more infrequent the better.
Half life has nothing to do with their effects.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws