over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When You Realize Your Genetics Suck

it can be done. Ive always been chubby. Takes quite a bit of suffering that 95% wont go through to get there.

That's incredibly impressive! :yeahthat:

You probably feel the way you do b/c of the people you surround yourself with. Arent both those other guys NPC competitors. Just hang out in college towns, you'll be the biggest guy at the bars ;) Im 5'11 235lbs around %10 and im a freak where i live, but when I go to venice i put on a sweatshirt.

it can be done. Ive always been chubby. Takes quite a bit of suffering that 95% wont go through to get there.

Wow. You should sell that transformation to muscletech. You look like a different person.

yea I may do that. Its amazing what you can accomplish once you commit 100% to something and no less. Alot of success in any facet in life is based off the same concept. Knowing what to do and actually doing it are to different things. I knew what I had to do did the research perfected the diet, supplements, and cardio. When I say cardio i mean 3 45 min sessions a day for 6 weeks on stairmill mostly. I know alot of people say omg thats way to much. Well it may be for some but for someone in my situation its not.

You probably feel the way you do b/c of the people you surround yourself with. Arent both those other guys NPC competitors. Just hang out in college towns, you'll be the biggest guy at the bars ;) Im 5'11 235lbs around %10 and im a freak where i live, but when I go to venice i put on a sweatshirt.

thats true, they are on another level than I am and have a higher standard when it comes to bein "in shape". I respect them both very much and they are always there to offer me guidence and support. waiting on results got a rev t-3 test done. besides I wanna be a freak no matter where I go, not just the bars with nothin but drunk skinny-fat dudes there :D

yea I may do that. Its amazing what you can accomplish once you commit 100% to something and no less. Alot of success in any facet in life is based off the same concept. Knowing what to do and actually doing it are to different things. I knew what I had to do did the research perfected the diet, supplements, and cardio. When I say cardio i mean 3 45 min sessions a day for 6 weeks on stairmill mostly. I know alot of people say omg thats way to much. Well it may be for some but for someone in my situation its not.

how do you find time to do so much cardio split up like that if youre working bro? that would be fine if I was unemployed but I can make twice a day happen most days

ive done 3 hours of cardio working 70 hours a week before. I work as a personal trainer. I have clients in the morning and evening. Like 4 in the am, 4 in the pm. So cardio before, breakfast. Train and cardio from 2-4, Work 4-8, then more cardio then eat. I use to manage a restaurant on the weekends and had to be in at 830 then work til 10ish. So 1 hour before work 1 hour after. At one point I was 1.5 hours twice before and after work. If you want something bad enough you will do anything to get there.

so I got my TSH, t-3, t-4 levels back.

My TSH: 1.870 "Normal" 0.450-4.500

My Free T-4: 1.24 "Normal" 0.82-1.77

My Free T-3: 3.6 "Normal" 2.0-4.4

Not sure what steps to take next. I thought for sure my thyroid wasnt functioning properly, I have all the symptoms of hypothyroid. :mad:

Well... Looking at your test i can tell you your Defenetly not Hypothyroid.

A TSH of 1.870 is Great man. Anything under 2.0 is good.

l got a TSH of 4.9 on my Last thyroid test.

Check for Reverse T3-

how do you find time to do so much cardio split up like that if youre working bro? that would be fine if I was unemployed but I can make twice a day happen most days
i was working 50 hrs a week doing 2 hrs of cardio as well. 1 hr @ 5am, then 2nd hr @ around 9 or 10 after evening workout. i usually didnt get done @ work til 7-730. it helped that i had an elliptical in my house for the 5 am session.

so I got my TSH, t-3, t-4 levels back.

My TSH: 1.870 "Normal" 0.450-4.500

My Free T-4: 1.24 "Normal" 0.82-1.77

My Free T-3: 3.6 "Normal" 2.0-4.4

Not sure what steps to take next. I thought for sure my thyroid wasnt functioning properly, I have all the symptoms of hypothyroid. :mad:

I have a question for everyone here:

Although these results are obviously "in range," what would a perfect score look like?

WOW! I clicked the first pic and was like "ewww wtf is this fatty posting his pic for?" Then I clicked the second and was like "holy shit this guy went through an incredible transformation and I want to look like him. incredible!"

do you mind telling us what you did to get to to the condition you are at now? as far as training, drugs, and dieting go? very inspirational

Last edited:
Abit off topic and of no help to you but just wanted to write this. Abit pointless too but I always thought it would be very interesting if you could see exactly how you would look if you put all your history (entire life... training, diet, supplements) onto someone else and see how they looked. It would be interesting to say the least. I consider myself to have great genetics for looking good on a beach but crap for being a mass monster bodybuilder (I am 6ft 2).

wow thanks for the feedback you fuckin dick. when I do 12 hours of cardio a week on 2800 cals keto. 275 at 16% legit bf and cant lose.....yeah then I look for healh issues. im not blaming SHIT on anything. trying to find a solution to my problem. LAZYNESS is the least of my problems. stay out of the thread if youre going to act like a fuckin d-bag

believe me, i dropped from 290 to 230 with a sixpack after playing ball....its takes fucking tiime and you have to realize when you have plateaued and make changes. it is by no means easy but you have to get used to suffering :eek:

Last edited:
i really dont understand why you would even have your thyroid levels checked. if you are doing THAT much then it means you have SLOW ASS METABOLISM.

cut calories dude, easy as that. your body obviously hit a setpoint in the diet, NOW its time to make small changes to see results LIKE LOWERING CALS.

believe me, i dropped from 290 to 230 with a sixpack after playing ball....its takes fucking tiime and you have to realize when you have plateaued and make changes. its preeetty fuckin simple

well bro, i got them checked because of family history. and when my temp is 96.7-97.4 in the morning, im going to have concern and think a little bit of that has to do with thyroid. and for as much muscle as I have 2800 isnt much at all cals wise.

well bro, i got them checked because of family history. and when my temp is 96.7-97.4 in the morning, im going to have concern and think a little bit of that has to do with thyroid. and for as much muscle as I have 2800 isnt much at all cals wise.

well i dont know what to tell you

there is nothing wrong with your thyroid function.

so start lowering calories and just accept it

bd868484 - your pics are up on my wall side by side. True motivation there!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131