over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When You Realize Your Genetics Suck

what do you mean, everything looks fine.

I think that's his point. He was looking to blame his fat on a thyroid disorder, like most people.

Now that you know you're thyroid is healthy maybe it will motivate you. Good luck

if you have a thyroid problem you should probly stop eating thyroids.

well I feel your pain bro im kinda in the same boat I don't know what u look like but for me I have the hardest time leaning out. I have a trainer that I see once a month that bf checks me and changes my diet so that I gain lbm and very low fat if not loose some fat. but my body could easily be a 300lb mass monster with like 20 percent bf at 5"11. but that not really what I want I wanna be a lean 240ish or better but be around 12-10 percent. I eat clean year round one cheat meal a week and cardio after training 5 times a week of hit and I'm lucky to lose like 1-2 percent a month. maybe my diet from my trainer is not right for me but I follow what he says. we will see as in may I will hopefully be doing my first show.

Everything is withing the normal range....Where's the problem? I don't think most people realize how hard it is to get into single digit body fat or even 10 to 12%. Everybody always says "I'm about 10% body fat". I wish we had pictures of people at different body fat percentages....It would be very eye opening for a lot people out there guessing at their own body fat percentage.

When I started working with my endo after cancer, he wanted my TSH < .75, and told me he'd rather have it below .45 than above it.

The range for TSH is analogous to testosterone levels. It's generally considered a pretty wide window, but realistically there is a much smaller window you are shooting for.

Now you're in the predicament of finding a doctor that will help.

Good luck.

Last edited:
I'm not saying your thyroid is to blame though.

For reference, when I was hypo, I gained weight, my face looked puffy, I slept 16+ hours a day, and I was cold all the time.

I think that's his point. He was looking to blame his fat on a thyroid disorder, like most people.

Now that you know you're thyroid is healthy maybe it will motivate you. Good luck

wow thanks for the feedback you fuckin dick. when I do 12 hours of cardio a week on 2800 cals keto. 275 at 16% legit bf and cant lose.....yeah then I look for healh issues. im not blaming SHIT on anything. trying to find a solution to my problem. LAZYNESS is the least of my problems. stay out of the thread if youre going to act like a fuckin d-bag

Hey bro get on some tren. Im a natural endo and and tren is the only time i can see my abs. Seems to make my metabolism go into warp drive.

Find a new trainer. Obviously something isn't working for you. 12 hours of cardio? Holy God. I only get up that high close to a contest and I'm usually <10% by that time.

Hire one of the guys on here and have them set things up for you man.

Find a new trainer. Obviously something isn't working for you. 12 hours of cardio? Holy God. I only get up that high close to a contest and I'm usually <10% by that time.

Hire one of the guys on here and have them set things up for you man.

i will def keep that in mind bro. was doing 7 days a week cardio, 4 of those days were 2 hours a day. so thats 11 hours a week my mistake lol. i may have a blood sugar issue that needs to be addressed. diabeties runs in the fam and fasting blood sugar are a little high.

i will def keep that in mind bro. was doing 7 days a week cardio, 4 of those days were 2 hours a day. so thats 11 hours a week my mistake lol. i may have a blood sugar issue that needs to be addressed. diabeties runs in the fam and fasting blood sugar are a little high.

You got a PM.

?For you have you ever been real lean. when you were a kid or always on the pudgy side. for some its easier then others its in your genetics my friend i also have to work my ass off and single digits for body fat probably is not in my cards bout some guys can eat anything and as much and never gain a pound and have been like that all their life. we all no those guys.if you eat clean and your doing your cardio and there's nothing off in your system some times you have to except the cards your delt. life is short dont sweat the small stuff.and thumbs up for telling the douchebag to stick in his ass.

it can be done. Ive always been chubby. Takes quite a bit of suffering that 95% wont go through to get there.

Attachments

• Brian's Slim Down 002.jpg
    Brian's Slim Down 002.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 625
  • 2010-10-089515.10.20.jpg
    2010-10-089515.10.20.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 576
:yeahthat:

i'm impressed

:cool:

Just an idea

Try the velocity diet...if you stick to the 28 day plan to a 'T' then you should drop some significant weight. Im pretty sure Dave Tate did this diet and got single digit ripped and he was a fat ass power lifter, and I mean fat. It worked great for me also, got down to 9% just under 3 months. I got so much more ass that semester...do some research it might be fit. Hope you find your way bro

so I got my TSH, t-3, t-4 levels back.

My TSH: 1.870 "Normal" 0.450-4.500

My Free T-4: 1.24 "Normal" 0.82-1.77

My Free T-3: 3.6 "Normal" 2.0-4.4

Not sure what steps to take next. I thought for sure my thyroid wasnt functioning properly, I have all the symptoms of hypothyroid. :mad:

Are you on any thyroid supplements currently when this blood work was drawn? If so, then I would recommend having blood work for reverse-T3 drawn as you may be converting to the mirror image. If you are not on any thyroid supplements then I am gonna guess that your thyroid may not be the cause of your problems. What exactly are your symptoms?

it can be done. Ive always been chubby. Takes quite a bit of suffering that 95% wont go through to get there.

that is a great transformation, do u mind telling how long it took to get there?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131