advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When you started HGH for the first time, how was body composition change?

IMO you’re doing more damage to your body with AAS use u are running a small dose of GH.

Anecdotally, I haven’t seen or heard any evidence of cancer growth with BBers or gym-bros. Even the old dudes (when gh first hit) aren’t dying from cancer. They are dying from strokes and kidney failure and shit like that....AAS caused problems.

I haven’t either which makes me want to run it. All the pros use it and never heard of it.

What do you consider a small dose? 2 iu a day?

I used Riptropin and I put on 10 pounds of water in a few days and felt like utter crap. I was also the most tired I have ever been in my life. I have never lasted more than a few weeks on HGH because I can't handle the fatigue it causes me even on tiny doses (1-2iu). I have experienced the same fatigue from every brand I have ever used (pharm and ug). Don't go by me though as I seem to be hyper sensitive to it's effects and 90%+ people can handle it just fine. I would love to run 5iu for approx 6 months but I simply can't if I want to be a productive human being and not sleep 16 hours every day.

It's more to do with bodyweight for me than specific things

In the 190s, I'm okay, 200+, it's not looking so good 3 rounds down. GH contributes to more bodyweight, so it does screw you in that regard.

Grappling cardio like you know takes a decent amount of conditioning, and we all have a bodyweight where we're better fighters/grapplers, but not bodybuilders. Big Dave Smith sits around 260, and is a blackbelt, so there's that for being big and really good.

Another thing VERY overlooked by people first starting in grappling/BJJ is that regular cardio (sprints, running, biking etc) DOES NOT transition into grappling cardio. I learned this the VERY HARD way Lmao.. Sure, it helps some, but I thought I would be good considering I was running about 3 miles a day at the time, not amazing, but decent...

Brooooo, when I first started rolling I was GASED by the 2nd round, I was done.. And on Fridays was “competition training” so no drills, just straight rolling and it would be 3-5 minute rounds and every single round you’d switch partners, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, THE WHOLE TIME... Needless to say for 95% of that class time I was just a human dummy the other guys would use to practice their submissions lmao I was helpless.. I mean, I was helpless as it is coming into round one being fresh, but by 30 minutes in, id never felt my body tremble like that.

I remember one of the 135lb MMA pros (he’s not even a black belt yet, I think he was purple belt) tapped me legit 8x inside a single 3 minute round and I’m 40-45lbs heavier.. And the STRENGTH on those guys, it’s incredible. Fuck a 170lb guy that can squat 500lbs or deadlift 600 for reps... People need to Grapple with a 170lb black belt if they want to know real strength, nevermind the 200lb+ guys, those are hairless gorillas that just look like humans..

Anyway, the only way to build grappling cardio/conditioning is to grapple.. A LOT.. lol

I used Riptropin and I put on 10 pounds of water in a few days and felt like utter crap. I was also the most tired I have ever been in my life. I have never lasted more than a few weeks on HGH because I can't handle the fatigue it causes me even on tiny doses (1-2iu). I have experienced the same fatigue from every brand I have ever used (pharm and ug). Don't go by me though as I seem to be hyper sensitive to it's effects and 90%+ people can handle it just fine. I would love to run 5iu for approx 6 months but I simply can't if I want to be a productive human being and not sleep 16 hours every day.

Just started some HGH the last 2'ish weeks (just 2iu), and the first week I felt like I was walking around with my eyes half shut. For the hell of things, I also caught some kind of nasal inflammation/infection as well and was achy as hell, so that didn't help. I feel much better the last few days, but definitely the sleepiness sucks. I used Hyges for about a year, and a few blue tops back many years back too. On some of the blues I had sleepiness similar to the HGH i'm using now. Ugh....

Have 2 kits and will see how I feel after I get done with the first one. Even using E/C minorly helps, lol.

Had to also stop my tren ace run after only 2 weeks of use at 25mg/d because it straight did a number on my nips:mad:

Getting old sucks! lol. Will tough out the HGH for now though.

As for the thread question....I have not used a ton of HGH, usually 2-4iu ED or EOD, and the Hyges I had were my longest run for close to a year (10+ years ago). I ran 2-3 kits of blue tops before the hyges, and now i'm using this Auctus Somatropin HGH. I usually get achy joints for a few weeks, then it subsides. I always felt fuller and stayed fairly lean while eating excess calories, and was easier to get lean when cutting.

I'm similar with this side effects. Tried a few different brands from generics to Parma. Pharma seems better with less fatigue, but its still noticeable.

I consider 2iu/day a decent low dose.
Thats what they prescribe old dudes at anti-aging clinics who just want to sleep better and to have better skin.

I haven’t either which makes me want to run it. All the pros use it and never heard of it.

What do you consider a small dose? 2 iu a day?

Another thing VERY overlooked by people first starting in grappling/BJJ is that regular cardio (sprints, running, biking etc) DOES NOT transition into grappling cardio. I learned this the VERY HARD way Lmao.. Sure, it helps some, but I thought I would be good considering I was running about 3 miles a day at the time, not amazing, but decent...

Brooooo, when I first started rolling I was GASED by the 2nd round, I was done.. And on Fridays was “competition training” so no drills, just straight rolling and it would be 3-5 minute rounds and every single round you’d switch partners, for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, THE WHOLE TIME... Needless to say for 95% of that class time I was just a human dummy the other guys would use to practice their submissions lmao I was helpless.. I mean, I was helpless as it is coming into round one being fresh, but by 30 minutes in, id never felt my body tremble like that.

I remember one of the 135lb MMA pros (he’s not even a black belt yet, I think he was purple belt) tapped me legit 8x inside a single 3 minute round and I’m 40-45lbs heavier.. And the STRENGTH on those guys, it’s incredible. Fuck a 170lb guy that can squat 500lbs or deadlift 600 for reps... People need to Grapple with a 170lb black belt if they want to know real strength, nevermind the 200lb+ guys, those are hairless gorillas that just look like humans..

Anyway, the only way to build grappling cardio/conditioning is to grapple.. A LOT.. lol
So gh hurts your endurance?

I know individual results vary and there are many things that come into play, but I have always heard 3-4 iu is a decent dose for something a little greater than better sleep and well being. My question is that 7 days per week or does that still work for the 5 on 2 off? That can be a pretty big difference in weekly doses when up to 4 or 5 iu, 8-10 per week. My guess is if you can afford do all 7 days, but 5 is ok. But few talk in total iu per week and just speak in terms of per day which can be confusing when there are many different protocols for days per week. Thanks.

I know individual results vary and there are many things that come into play, but I have always heard 3-4 iu is a decent dose for something a little greater than better sleep and well being. My question is that 7 days per week or does that still work for the 5 on 2 off? That can be a pretty big difference in weekly doses when up to 4 or 5 iu, 8-10 per week. My guess is if you can afford do all 7 days, but 5 is ok. But few talk in total iu per week and just speak in terms of per day which can be confusing when there are many different protocols for days per week. Thanks.

There is no real reasoning behind the 5-2 method besides saving money and when it became common practice was when GH was significantly more expensive. I do 6 days, on Sunday’s I don’t use anything at all no supps nothing, that’s just how I do it.

GH Has helped my endurance, fat loss and recovery. At 64 all I need is 1iu 5 days a week to notice the changes. It took about a month when I first stated to see a change. Some of my gray hair has went back to my normal color. Stuff is amazing for us oldies. Right now I am using omnitrope.

So gh hurts your endurance?

No, not what I said at all... I was just saying that if you want endurance/conditioning for grappling then the only way to do that is to grapple, period. No amount of running or biking etc can prepare you for having a guy try to twist you into a pretzel for 2 hours straight.. lol

I don’t think GH hurts endurance at all, if you can run 10 miles at a clip without GH I’m 100% sure you’ll still be able to do so with it. If you’re a Purple Belt/Brown Belt/Black Belt then I’m sure you’ll 100% be able to roll full blast the way I’m sure you would if you’re at that level, with your guys no issue and you should be able to with GH as well..

The only exception I can think of is if you’re one of the types of people that gets extreme water retention from GH (I personally never experienced that) then I would guess you’d be slower or not as efficient at first..

No, not what I said at all... I was just saying that if you want endurance/conditioning for grappling then the only way to do that is to grapple, period. No amount of running or biking etc can prepare you for having a guy try to twist you into a pretzel for 2 hours straight.. lol

I don’t think GH hurts endurance at all, if you can run 10 miles at a clip without GH I’m 100% sure you’ll still be able to do so with it. If you’re a Purple Belt/Brown Belt/Black Belt then I’m sure you’ll 100% be able to roll full blast the way I’m sure you would if you’re at that level, with your guys no issue and you should be able to with GH as well..

The only exception I can think of is if you’re one of the types of people that gets extreme water retention from GH (I personally never experienced that) then I would guess you’d be slower or not as efficient at first..
Ok my bad lol

Any experience with eod? Seems that there has been studies on it, with amazing results

Reactions: Cdn
I would say it does hurt endurance, not directly but it does add water weight which slows you down....makes your body work harder. To what degree would obviously be very subjective.

I always got Fuller. It definitely caused me to retain water and caused my BP to go up. Always got CTS while using it. Would get less severe over time. I used it more to protect my joints/connective tissue from the constant pounding as I got older. Don't use it anymore. Don't miss it at all.

Ok my bad lol

Any experience with eod? Seems that there has been studies on it, with amazing results

Personally I have never used EOD protocol. I only did everyday with great results..

@hawkmoon has experience with EOD dosing of GH I believe, maybe he can chime in here and help you out..

This just reminded me of my first day at open mats

90 minutes in, and I was throwing up in the parking lot lol

We had a guy from Renzo gracie visiting, nobody told me because I was completely new. That guy triangled me a dozen times in 5 minutes. Kept reminding me to breathe while I was trying to gorilla out of positions

I'm feel similar on HGH, feel tired, but the worst part for me that always makes me have to stop after a few weeks is bone/joint pain, especially in my shoulders. My bench presses go way down, just from the shoulder pain. Maybe I'll try again in a year or so. I'd love to be on it, but the sides outweight the benefits right now

I'm feel similar on HGH, feel tired, but the worst part for me that always makes me have to stop after a few weeks is bone/joint pain, especially in my shoulders. My bench presses go way down, just from the shoulder pain. Maybe I'll try again in a year or so. I'd love to be on it, but the sides outweight the benefits right now
How many ius you guys using

You might as well ask, "how will i look on 750mg of test."
COMPLETELY subjective.

I will admit that the older i get, the more noticeable the effects of GH are on me.
When I was 25...meh.
I'm in my 30s now and its a much bigger change.

See Im closing in on 35 so thats a response I like to hear.

I was asking for subjective experiences. I undertsand no 2 people will react the same. But as many replies as Ive gotten has given me a good amount of data on what my expectations should be. Which is slightly above the worst noticeable change bc I never expect to be a hyper responder. Im ok w middle of the pack

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131