over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where can I buy acidic acid water?

i think it's easier to make it just get some acid from any online research chem company and follow instructions on the net....it's hard to find sometimes from any one source.... even harder when you need it fast...

why not just make your own? seriously its cheap and a kindergardener could do the calculations.

Why do you need or want to use something that can cause cellular damage?

Why do you need or want to use something that can cause cellular damage?

From what I've researched it seems that the des and lr3 are the only some what questionable peps to recon in bac water regarding the degrading aspect. I've reconed with AA ONLY for those 2 peps just to be on the safe side (again only regarding degradation). In your research have to found it certain that the integrity of lr3 and des is not compromised in bac water?

From what I've researched it seems that the des and lr3 are the only some what questionable peps to recon in bac water regarding the degrading aspect. I've reconed with AA ONLY for those 2 peps just to be on the safe side (again only regarding degradation). In your research have to found it certain that the integrity of lr3 and des is not compromised in bac water?

i can say witha high degree of certainty that if you use each bottle within 20 days and i think you are like me with peptides, they dont last very fucking long once recon'd. They will not degrade. And lets talk about degrdation. Its not like day 19 they are 100% and then day 21 they are at 0%=-) They degrade over time. My understanding on AA is that it was not to halt degradation BUT that it was to fully recon the AA. That is almost a 10 year old fallacy. It recons fine with BW and the thing is we are using enough to make this shit last all of 5-10 days per bottle. back then igf lr3 was $200 a bottle, i get it from Ergopep(best peptides on the planet....had to get my plug in there) for what $40.

i can say witha high degree of certainty that if you use each bottle within 20 days and i think you are like me with peptides, they dont last very fucking long once recon'd. They will not degrade. And lets talk about degrdation. Its not like day 19 they are 100% and then day 21 they are at 0%=-) They degrade over time. My understanding on AA is that it was not to halt degradation BUT that it was to fully recon the AA. That is almost a 10 year old fallacy. It recons fine with BW and the thing is we are using enough to make this shit last all of 5-10 days per bottle. back then igf lr3 was $200 a bottle, i get it from Ergopep(best peptides on the planet....had to get my plug in there) for what $40.

Back in the day..not sure if the potency was better or different process.. but I used to get LR3 that would only dissolve in AA... I tried it in Bac once...and ended up just clumping on me horribly , even to the point after 24hours at room temp I tried poking it and breaking it up...it was a NO GO... Ever since then I have been a advocate of AA...maybe things have changed.

you have too think, back then I had to throw away 200 dollars worth of IGF... maybe since the price is WAY down I will try the BAC again.

Cheaper to make bac water and acetic acid yourself. Very easy to make.

I got some ergo lr3 showing up in a couple days. And i was totally wondering if it was absolutely necessary that i use AA. But as long as i use it within 3 weeks with bac water then it'll be fine? That good to hear, bac water is very easy to aquire for me. And i didn't want to have to worry about diluting my own AA. Great to hear. I plan on running at 50mcg/day, so thats 20 days.

I can say that I used to use aa all the time but this last time I used just bw and it was just fine. It didn't have the sting and worked just as good used it in less than 2 weeks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws