YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where can i find a ifbb pro in michigan???

theBadGuy!

TheBadGuy is from Southfield, Michigan. I went to Michigan State University so I know all about these soroit-prostitutes.

Yup im doing it....

Im doing the next Central states. Im hopefully going to be a lightheavt.. I hope...

Bro, the Kalamazoo show sucks. Other then that "jack" guy that won 2 years ago I havent seen anything real impressive there. Not to mention that if you dont train at Powerhouse and arent friends with Dallas and Hal Shannon you arent going to win. I heard the new promoter is Tim from "one on one" so we will see what its like this year. I wouldnt even bother watching it, if my grilfriend wasnt in it.

Well that's your opinion, but you said that you wouldn't watch it unless your girl friend was in it. But you do know that Jack one it 2 years ago so you were there, so you have been watching it. My q is how many local shows have you seen, cause it's actually not that bad. Why don't you do it? The guy that won it last year has his natural pro card, not saying much but it shows hard work. The kid that took second (TIM) is up and coming. But if Tim is the promotor instead of Hans, watch for a decline. He couldn't get more than 8 people for his powerlifting competition this past spring/summer. Good guy, but alot of hype. I will agree with you about the two retards though. Those 2 are the shadiest people I've ever seen. The cat that one it last year is from my town, not Kalamazoo and doesn't train there either.

I watched it at first just to see it, that is how I based my decision on it. I have not been to many local shows in Michigan, so for the area maybe its good I guess. Your right in the fact, that the guys who won and placed second looked good, but there competition was very bad. I am not going to be in it because the APF nationals are florida 2 days later, and hopefully I will be there. I guess maybe my post was harsh, but it is because I am so tired of all the Kalamazoo bodybuilders who weigh like 170 telling me about their show. They act like that show is the Arnold, and Kalamazoo is a Meca for bodybuilders.

BTW- what is your hometown armegeddon?

The murder capitol of the world: per capita. Maybe you can figure it out, if not I'll tell ya. But I do know what you mean about the 170#'s though. There are alot of these shmos running around. But as far as bodybuilding goes, K-Zoo has alot of guys that compete successfully and play other sports. From what I've seen it has one of the larger masses for these type of people in the midwest. Where do you train in K-zoo. I'm sure we've run into each other and don't even know it.

I train at SWAT in Kalamazoo. It's not my kinda place but my work pays for it so I cant complain. I have trained in the past at powerhouse on Stadium and the old one on Westnedge, and the WMU rec. center.

I've noticed several powerhouse guys migrating to SWAT since the stadium drive gym closed, so maybe I have seen you recently.

Hometown= Benton Harbor, correct?

You nailed that one! That would be the place. I think I'm going to train at swat tomorrow. Not that big of a fan though, alot of attitude for NO REASON at all.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws