YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where can i find a ifbb pro in michigan???

cobra333

Registered
looking for a true trainer... a real trainer ifbb pro in michigan that trains on the side will pay anything if he is worth it ..
i hear fabio bianchnini trains on the side i hear like at 4-6 am says he hates being around these weekend certification trainers.. lol

any suggestions on where i can start looking

Hmm

Save that money on GH/Juice. We can help you out with training, diet and drugs, but we cant lift the weights for you. You dont need an IFBB pro to help you, it would be nice, but a sound nutrition and training program will help you.

go read BIG A's training for beginners, on the FAQ/article section it is a great read.

I agree with vitor - read my signature. The "real secret" is nutrition. If you're not fueling your body properly, you won't gain (unless you're one of those gentic freaks :) ). You get the best advice on workout and gear here!

xcel

" two trailer park girls go round the outside,round the out side"
haaaaaaaa! good luck bro

killer

I was going to offer some help, but your on the other side of the state. Sorry, I know there are some good trainers over there though. If your really determined, call up PowerHouse headquarters over there and ask for Rick Romeo. He can give you the heads up about who to find over there. And if you need a Lexus I have a friend over there that can hook you up lol.

Hmm

Hey arm, what part of michigan are you from?

I'm theBadGuy!

Hey Cobra--

Remember what they say "ask for it and you may get it"

Some mods will recognize me--I will be at Nationals and North Americans next year. I was going to compete this year at North Americans but it got cancelled.

You can contact me at www.badguygear.com Most recent pic of me on the anabolic board on my website. I also posted one attached to this.

Mods please feel free to advertise on my board. Your board is extremely professional and I highly respect it.

TheBadGuy

Attachments

• badman3.jpg
    badman3.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 581
My house is in South West lower Michigan. But on any given day I might end up anywhere from G-raps to BattleCreek to train. Sometimes even venture to southbend. But If I don't train in my town I generally train at one of the PowerHouse Gyms in Kalamazoo.

Hmm

Do you live near the beach on the south end of Michigan, I ask because I met this girl on one of my business trips and hooked up with her a few times. She has been asking me to come visit but she seems like she might be the town whore.

I forget the damn town she is from, but it is on the beach, the blueberry capital of the US, and a big tourisit vacation town.

Badguy

So you are a pro? Are you in Michigan?

The good ol blueberry festival, yes I know of it. That town is crazy during the summers. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else during the summers! Shoot me over a name and I'll try and do some research for ya

ARm

Jennifer Lee Shayne. Half White half puerto rican. Im just wondering if she is a big time hoe, or just a normal girl you know.

theBadGuy!

Not a pro---busting up the gym right now to get my procard next year! Yes, I live in Michigan.

Hey THAT'S MY EX-FIANCE! YOU HOMEWRECKER, I'LL KILL YOU!
Ha ha, just jokes lol Doesn't sound familiar, how old is she. It's fun playing investigator. Chances are she's normally just likes big guys that's why she's on the nuts! What part does badguy live in. Let me guess, detroit.

Well im also a Michigander....

Hey armageddon Im sure your familiar with the G.R. shows. I feel these shows are quite shitty. My bros girlfreind competed in it and took 3rd in the lightweights i think. Anyways im from the skitown if you know what i mean. Thank god im not alone.....

G-Raps shows are pretty weak. Kalamazoo is harder and the Capitol City in Lansing is coming up. I know both promoters for each. The Michigan and the Central States are generally pretty tough.

Wow...didn't realize there were so many people from Michigan on the board...I've only talked to Armageddon before. Speaking of which...I was just in Kalamazoo for the first time the other weekend. It was a hellofa drive (2.5 hours) but well worth it.

Kalamazoo is generally well worth it, especially if your going out to have fun or find one of the more abundant things that the town has to offer, Sorostitues(in case you don't know: Sorority + Prostitute=). These prissy little things are all over. I like going out and playing with them. There are deffinatly alot of guys here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131