over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHere can I get Insulin Needles?

Conan21

Kilo Klub Member
Do any of our sponsers carry them?

Can I buy them in a drug store?

Just the needles or the insulin syringe too?

30g needles by themselves are available at www.sterilesyringes.com

the Syringe too

I need them for HCG

Conan21 said:
I need them for HCG

you dont' need insulin syringes for HCG.

Fpor example, disolve 5,000IU of powder in 10ml of water. That makes 0.5ml of water to contain 500IU.

HCG measuring doesn't have to be as acurate as insulin, where even 1IU or 2IU of insulin would make a difference.

I buy them at CVS with no questions asked but pretty sure it varies from state to state.

BIG A

I think he means because he does HCG sub-q, and so do I. I am running low on them also.

Thor said:
I think he means because he does HCG sub-q, and so do I. I am running low on them also.

why sub q?

JUST BECAUSE

bigbadasian said:
why sub q?
it is easier,that is all. years ago I had a friend who was diabetic, I remembered him shooting his insulin in his quad all the time and so I thought if I do my hcg that way it is less IM scar tissue and all. so I started doing it that way, faster, easier, and the pin is super small and only goes in about a half inch. HCG can be done either way so I figured why not.

Conan21 said:
Do any of our sponsers carry them?

Can I buy them in a drug store?
Wal-Mart, $12 for a box of 100. Any size guage. I think it's $25 for 3cc syringes for a box of 100.

I just ordered regular pinz (23g) from sterilesyringes.com. It takes a week, they say. I can walk into EXACTLY 1 pharmacy here in my area where they will sell pinz (not insulin) without asking "what for" and "other" questions. So I can buy em locally, but after a while it just doesn't look good. I've sent the girl in and so on. My friends want her to get them, etc. I mean you can only do so many B-12 shots :), shots for your Grandpa :) , and shots for your Dog :eek: before they figure it out!!! So I think it's easier to order online.

You should be able to walk into any pharmacy and get slin pins.

Who in the hell shoots HCG through a 23' needle???:confused:

Putin said:
Wal-Mart, $12 for a box of 100. Any size guage. I think it's $25 for 3cc syringes for a box of 100.

2nd this. I can't remember the cost, but Walmart was WAY CHEAP. No questions, just had to wait in line with sick people:(

waldo said:
hcg - sub q...slin pins READ THE RULES KID!

waldo,

Also Saidby terryd5150...
"Who in the hell shoots HCG through a 23' needle???"

Well, I'm certainly NOT a kid (34) AND I HAVE read the rules. I have used AAS for 14 years on and off! I WAS ONLY SAYING THE COMMENTS ABOUT 23GUAGE PINZ IN REFERENCE TO BIG A'S RECOMENDATION TO USE STERILE SYRIANGES.COM. His questions about the slin pinz had ALREADY been adequately answered. I was merely trying to say that getting pinz in general is difficult and I TOO had tried the online ordering. NOT for slin pinz, but for AAS pinz. I would think that was obvious from my post. BUT you guys seem trigger happy to chew out someone who is NEW to this forum, but NOT new to the topic!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Don't call me a kid unless you are older than me!:) Then it's fine!:D

Last edited:
ParadiseCup said:
bad link ?

good link, I have no idea why they deleated it - thats funny. its a great place for ordering pinz, slin pinz, filtered oil and so on. anyway what it said was *******.com

Last edited by a moderator:
waldo said:
I have no idea why they deleated it

I'll say it again - read the rules!! Some people are so damn thick!

RSR34 said:
Also Saidby terryd5150...
"Who in the hell shoots HCG through a 23' needle???"

Well, I'm certainly NOT a kid (34) AND I HAVE read the rules. I have used AAS for 14 years on and off! I WAS ONLY SAYING THE COMMENTS ABOUT 23GUAGE PINZ IN REFERENCE TO BIG A'S RECOMENDATION TO USE STERILE SYRIANGES.COM. His questions about the slin pinz had ALREADY been adequately answered. I was merely trying to say that getting pinz in general is difficult and I TOO had tried the online ordering. NOT for slin pinz, but for AAS pinz. I would think that was obvious from my post. BUT you guys seem trigger happy to chew out someone who is NEW to this forum, but NOT new to the topic!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Don't call me a kid unless you are older than me!:) Then it's fine!:D

I think you have to pay more attention to what is written in posts ;)

READ THE RULES KID is a link edit that was addressed to Waldo when he promoted a non sponsor. It had nothing to do with you.

Big A said:
I'll say it again - read the rules!! Some people are so damn thick!

sorry big a, I wasnt trying to sponser anybody. the question was asked where he could get slin pinz and I answered to where I get mine because they have great service and T/A time. open boards like this one is funny - you cant post up someting trying to help someone if the board doesnt sponser them. let me quess you cant talk about your exp with sups on the open board on less its good news am I right lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131