over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where do you inject your PEPTIDES

Tough Old Man

Kilo Klub Member
So where do you prefer to inject your peps subQ?

Does it even matter or if hoping for fat loss around the abs, would it be better there.

SubQ on my belly, unless it's DES, then it's IM

i stopped doing subq because as i get leaner, it looks like a big ass yellowjacket stung me and leaves a lump for an hour or so=-)

I am going completely IM now.

Myth....

This is something I posted at another site....

Preface: I am NOT referring to GH nor HGH Frag... only to other GH releasing peptides, i.e. GHRP-2, -6, Mod, etc...

Because there is very good evidence that exogenous GH administration works locally to reduce fat deposits, many also seem to think peptides do the same as well.

Here is a very brief but I hope clear picture as to why this is false...
- Exogenous SQ GH is, well, exactly that, GH in and of itself, which one of its properties is to increase lipolysis.... so there is a direct effect as well as systemic.

- Peptides SIGNAL THE PITUITARY GLAND to release it's own GH, which then travels systemically EQUALLY. When you inject a peptide SQ, it has to travel to the brain to get things going, whereas, again, SQ GH works at the site right away.

Now, I'm sure there are some here that will say they have noticed a decrease in abdominal fat since using peptides... I would then say, "It's simply d/t the increase in GH in the body itself and your abdominal fat cells may be more 'receptive' to the GH than other area's"

Spot fat loss with GH: Yes
Spot fat loss with peps: No

This is something I posted at another site....

Preface: I am NOT referring to GH nor HGH Frag... only to other GH releasing peptides, i.e. GHRP-2, -6, Mod, etc...

Because there is very good evidence that exogenous GH administration works locally to reduce fat deposits, many also seem to think peptides do the same as well.

Here is a very brief but I hope clear picture as to why this is false...
- Exogenous SQ GH is, well, exactly that, GH in and of itself, which one of its properties is to increase lipolysis.... so there is a direct effect as well as systemic.

- Peptides SIGNAL THE PITUITARY GLAND to release it's own GH, which then travels systemically EQUALLY. When you inject a peptide SQ, it has to travel to the brain to get things going, whereas, again, SQ GH works at the site right away.

Now, I'm sure there are some here that will say they have noticed a decrease in abdominal fat since using peptides... I would then say, "It's simply d/t the increase in GH in the body itself and your abdominal fat cells may be more 'receptive' to the GH than other area's"

Spot fat loss with GH: Yes
Spot fat loss with peps: No
i believe peeps were doing it subq for the differening absorbtion percentages myosin. I believe i commented in that other thread=-) Can you give any insight, you have experience in the field, on the differeing rates of absorbption and all?

Yes... and no :)

i believe peeps were doing it subq for the differening absorbtion percentages myosin. I believe i commented in that other thread=-) Can you give any insight, you have experience in the field, on the differeing rates of absorbption and all?

THAT part is fine and makes for good thinking, BUT, there are good number of people who, like in TOM's original question, think that peps can cause the same kind of spot fat loss as GH.

Absorption: Honestly, I think this is one of those "over-thought" area's... If I inject SQ in my triceps, or my abs, MAYBE the pep from my triceps will get to my brain faster simply b/c of closer proximity... MAYBE. But... and this what ALOT of us need to ask before reaching "analysis paralysis"... is the result of ANY "real-world" SIGNIFICANCE?

Or, I should have asked for clarity first... do you mean those doing IM as opposed to SQ O?

Oh, and I need to PM you regarding a Des question. Tnx.

THAT part is fine and makes for good thinking, BUT, there are good number of people who, like in TOM's original question, think that peps can cause the same kind of spot fat loss as GH.

Absorption: Honestly, I think this is one of those "over-thought" area's... If I inject SQ in my triceps, or my abs, MAYBE the pep from my triceps will get to my brain faster simply b/c of closer proximity... MAYBE. But... and this what ALOT of us need to ask before reaching "analysis paralysis"... is the result of ANY "real-world" SIGNIFICANCE?

Or, I should have asked for clarity first... do you mean those doing IM as opposed to SQ O?

Oh, and I need to PM you regarding a Des question. Tnx.

yeah buddy, i meant SubQ versus IM. I got you on the location. personally i just jam the shit in whatever isn't sore and is in easy reach=-)

IM all the way, primarily delts... if for whatever reason i manage to get some bruising lingering then i change up to bi's/tri's, or even venture down to the pec tie in area , like others said unless hgh or frag-hgh, no point bothering with site unless you going the mgf/igf route for other reasons...

I've got to the point where i get hellacious allergic reactions from the sub-q route, easiest way to relate is it like getting a bee sting. I think after using peps for a few continuous years my autoimmune response has adapted, IM all day long tho and no reaction...

In that case...

yeah buddy, i meant SubQ versus IM. I got you on the location. personally i just jam the shit in whatever isn't sore and is in easy reach=-)

I cannot answer you honestly/confidently... I haven't read a lot in respects to IM vs SQ with peptides. I won't "front" :D

I will say this though- There is some decent evidence to suggest though that peptides MAY help/aid in localized growth if IM (reference: Dat's board)

Sub q stomach for me im losing belly fat but being a quad thats the only place I have any anyways

Jello...

u rock

Quads or delts, IM. It's just easier and SQ always tends to bruise me up.

Of those guys that have done both SQ and IM, was there a difference in the "hit", feel it more or less via each route?

I'm doing SQ atm and get some bruising,

I have noticed that I am getting leaner, and had good gains, altho running a cycle of EPi too atm. My point once I get round to it, is that I had no strength gains on peps alone, add the Epi and Bang nice strength gains added into the mix. (OMG does that make any sense at all LOL)

Regards
G

I've tried my ab area to reduce BF in that area...then transferred to my delts. I personally don't notice any difference as far as overall fat loss. One positive note, my wife isn't asking me how I got the bruise on my stomach area.

Again, I did not personally notice any spot reduction in my abs from hitting my peps there.

IM in delts, quads, chest, biceps rotated.

BEAST

personally i just jam the shit in whatever isn't sore and is in easy reach=-)

:yeahthat:
I don't even care about localized fat loss. If I'm dieting then my ass is getting in shape everywhere possible and my body will determine where it's taking the fat from. Usually glutes are last to come in and I believe BIG A outlines a protocol to bring those in IF you really need it. If I'm not going to diet then I'm trying to utilize the peptides for maximum muscle gain. Stomach, bis, tris, delts, thighs or right between the eyes, whatever.

i stopped doing subq because as i get leaner, it looks like a big ass yellowjacket stung me and leaves a lump for an hour or so=-)

I am going completely IM now.

Haha ya had that issue myself.

Sent from my Samsung Infuse 4G

I've got to the point where i get hellacious allergic reactions from the sub-q route, easiest way to relate is it like getting a bee sting. I think after using peps for a few continuous years my autoimmune response has adapted, IM all day long tho and no reaction...

Has anyone ever had a lump (caused by peptide injections) that took over a month to go away? I have a lump in my lower abdomen that still sticks out like a mini goose egg..at this point I'm not sure what to do...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131