over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where does mk677 out perform HGH

iron lifter

Registered
Newbies
i have tried both, HGH is way better i found in all aspects. however i did notice mk677 helped with hunger, which i don't care for now because i am done with bulking and all that. i also noticed it did give me great sleep. but along with it came water retention increase bp that i am not seeing on 3-4 iu of hgh.

short of tossing it out is there any reason for using it? i mean i was thinking of doing 15mg before bed due to cost savings since i already bought 2 bottles a while back. hgh isn't that expensive anymore but i would still rather save it for when i am on blast.

i was thinking of mk677 for cruise but i don't think it will hold up to the 2-3 iu of hgh i am doing.

In my experience just the cost. Also I do gain some initial strength for mk from the water retention.

No where!

where? in age range. mk-677 is perfect for the younger guys who's first priority should be shoveling food. mk-677 will make that possible. from a cost perspective younger guys might not yet be in the financial situation to yet be able for afford GH. put a 20 year old kid on MK and 500mg of test and let the appetite play out coupled with a power bodybuilding type program and you will have a very large kid if all variables are followed.

A member here posted a study that showed even a 5mg per day dosage of mk-677 can have an effect on hgh output. You could use your hgh in the AM or pre-workout, and use 5mg of mk before bed and see what happens. I have used 5mg daily of mk and it helped with workout recovery but didn't make my hunger go through the roof. Adding 3-4iu of hgh sounds like a good idea.

It performs better for guys afraid of needles who think MK677 means they are still but natty but GH means they use steroids.

Oh and because it's "legal"

In seriousness, maybe to help you sleep and eat more....that is if you don't mind being a bloated lethargic water buffalo. That's really all I can think of....

It doesn’t. Cost yes but one is Gh and the other is a secretagogue - tells your system to secret more.

Yes on oral no appetite, run MK. But fuck, run GH during every cycle. It just pulls it all together.

Appetite for some but I never personally experienced that side from it. I did test at 400+ IGF when I was taking 25mg/day and CJC 3x/week. So it does work but I think the quick insulin resistance is a problem.

Mk outperforms hgh in no way shape or form lol 😂

ok problem solved lol yah i dont see the need being 40 gh is doing its thing at 4iu .

It outperform hgh in how quickly insulin sensivity goes to shit. You should avoid it at all cost one of the worst supplement in the market.
I agree 100% 👍

This is good to hear since I'll be using GH for the first time at the ripe old age of 57.

I strongly prefer HGH...but...only because I don't want the appetite increase. I was happy as a clam on MK after seeing bloods where it matched 3-4 IU's of any hgh I've ever used (looking at IGF impact). I am always really down on peptides but frankly the three times I've gotten bloods on 15-25mgs of MK I've been blown away. The appetite surge sucks though...makes it unusable.

The insulin sensitivity thing throws me off when people bring that up...1500mgs of berberine a day and my A1C is perfect and fasting bg ~75-80. I also do a good bit of cardio and eat very well so...full disclosure that's likely a massive part.

To me, the water retention was unbearable.
Literally, the addition of 12.5mg of MK can put 10+lbs of water on me....just gross looking.

I remember reading a Big Dave Smith review saying he gained some heavy water retention off of the addition of MK (this was years ago on here), tried it myself and was floored. Looked like TRASSH in a week.

To me, the water retention was unbearable.
Literally, the addition of 12.5mg of MK can put 10+lbs of water on me....just gross looking.

I remember reading a Big Dave Smith review saying he gained some heavy water retention off of the addition of MK (this was years ago on here), tried it myself and was floored. Looked like TRASSH in a week.
SAME

except for i gained probably 20lbs of water on 25mg/day, blood pressure was so high i was getting nosebleeds at work

It outperforms in IGF. This is in units of IGF per amount of GH. It's effects on IGF is more than GH dependent, yet the GH is obviously required for the process.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws