over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

where does mk677 out perform HGH

What about mk677 at 25mg per day and cjc with dac at 2500mg twice a week? That supposedly raises igf to like upper 400s to 500 (at least in one person)
That's like how much pharm grade hgh?

Good generic GH will be cheaper than that protocol anyways most likely.

What about mk677 at 25mg per day and cjc with dac at 2500mg twice a week? That supposedly raises igf to like upper 400s to 500 (at least in one person)

Read my previous post on page 1. It does work but it ends up being quit expenses. Not really much cheaper than a good generic HGH.

Why aren't all the pros saving money and using mk677? LMAO cause it's side effects in a bottle with no results to show for it.

I posted on here a full proof formula to negate all the mk677 water retention/blood sugar issues

- 500mg Berberine 3x a day
- 300-900mg of Vitamin B6
- R-ALA w/carb rich meals
- 1000mg Chromium Picolonate

I was able to grow lean, lose fat and stay full doing this. If you dont control prolactin and blood sugar though, Mk677 will destroy your physique in 2-3 weeks.

I posted on here a full proof formula to negate all the mk677 water retention/blood sugar issues

- 500mg Berberine 3x a day
- 300-900mg of Vitamin B6
- R-ALA w/carb rich meals
- 1000mg Chromium Picolonate

I was able to grow lean, lose fat and stay full doing this. If you dont control prolactin and blood sugar though, Mk677 will destroy your physique in 2-3 weeks.
What about if you're running slin with

I DID seem to get more muscle fullness out of 30 Mg MK-677 than out of 4iu GH. But that was the only advantage of MK. I fully agree that for building muscle or for losing fat, it does next to nothing. Add to that it's problematic sides and yeah well it's no contest really.

I DID seem to get more muscle fullness out of 30 Mg MK-677 than out of 4iu GH. But that was the only advantage of MK. I fully agree that for building muscle or for losing fat, it does next to nothing. Add to that it's problematic sides and yeah well it's no contest really.
When I used MK in the past I knew I'd lose close to 10 pounds within two weeks of stopping it. I held a lot of water with it. First GH run ever starts Sunday.

I get decent sleep benefits from MK with 5 mg before bed. I get a big appettite boost even at that dose, which is why I can't stick with it. I have to keep a protein shake or a snack on the nightstand or I'll go to the kitchen and cook a full meal at 2 am.

It seems like MK would be helpful for young guys getting started with steroids who have a hard time eating at a surplus.

Just because the igf is high on blood work doesn't seem to match the actual effects of gh. You could probably have a lower igf number on gh and still get way more compared to mk

Just because the igf is high on blood work doesn't seem to match the actual effects of gh. You could probably have a lower igf number on gh and still get way more compared to mk
Get more what? Hgh is a poor muscle builder without other stuff needed/added. It's why AIDS or even undectable hiv individuals that aren't wasting away take 18iu a day, yet aren't huge unless they use AAS with it.
But that's a rebate that goes back and forth.

What about if you're running slin with

Im def not qualified to give slin advice as ive never fucked with it... but from what i know, it would probably be an unbelievable mass combo with mk677.

Regardless, B6 in considerable doses should be used with mk677 as elevated gh spikes prolactin-- which inhibits the digestion of fats/proteins which compounds the insulin resistance issue.

Or... one can just go pure keto on mk677 with 50g of high potassium greens as your only carbs if you wanna cut. I would still prob use berberine even with the keto to make sure im shuttling out all the liver glucose as efficiently as possible.

The sides of MK is why I have used it. The water retention adds lots of stability and strength. I got stronger than ever at over 40 years old after having been plateaud for years. The appetite increase has been wonderful. Always had poor appetite but with MK I finally learned how wonderful food can be. Food appreciation is on another level. But all this isn't healthy. I remember when that fella who wrote the great secretagogue guides here, forget his name, posted about the MK and CJC combo and people were critical since it caused a female GH release pattern, GH elevated all day long. They say this is not desirable.

I saw where Alex Kikel said GH should be taken at bedtime, that's when it does what it's supposed to do according to circadian rhytm and maximal anabolism. Certainly doing GH in the morning is the worst time to take it. Dusty Hanshaw has said you should take ALL your GH at bedtime, not split up, this he says is "scientifically proven."

Anf oh yeah, MK has been studied as an alzheimers drug at a university hospital in my town. Supposed to theoretically help the brain, be protective against deterioration in certain disease states. But even the researchers say it will never go on the market due to the appetite elevation.

GH hand down even the china gh is better thank MK, MK made me sleepy drowsy and bloated. GH has aided me in fat loss help with my depression help me repair my bicep tendon tear after surgery. And shoulder labrum issues plus arthritis a certain sponsor on here sells grey tops and jesus GH has help out alot. I 33 i dont touch anything help but GH low test and npp from time to time for joint issues. Sarms are cool in general only sarm i ever liked and stock up on for winter bulk is LGD 3033 and 4033 and some onstarine here and there. But from my noob experine GH at 3 iu a day minus weekends and cost effective cheap than mk and sarms are really faked now adays.

The sides of MK is why I have used it. The water retention adds lots of stability and strength. I got stronger than ever at over 40 years old after having been plateaud for years. The appetite increase has been wonderful. Always had poor appetite but with MK I finally learned how wonderful food can be. Food appreciation is on another level. But all this isn't healthy. I remember when that fella who wrote the great secretagogue guides here, forget his name, posted about the MK and CJC combo and people were critical since it caused a female GH release pattern, GH elevated all day long. They say this is not desirable.

I saw where Alex Kikel said GH should be taken at bedtime, that's when it does what it's supposed to do according to circadian rhytm and maximal anabolism. Certainly doing GH in the morning is the worst time to take it. Dusty Hanshaw has said you should take ALL your GH at bedtime, not split up, this he says is "scientifically proven."

Anf oh yeah, MK has been studied as an alzheimers drug at a university hospital in my town. Supposed to theoretically help the brain, be protective against deterioration in certain disease states. But even the researchers say it will never go on the market due to the appetite elevation.
Depends on what your wanting out of the gh, If I was wanting purely fat loss out of it then pre cardio or pre workout makes sense, free up the fatty acids to be burned with your activity, if wanting growth, recovery, then yes before bed is the way to go, even Alex Kikel says that (I hired him for a while). I took half my dosage pre cardio and half my dosage before bed.

Depends on what your wanting out of the gh, If I was wanting purely fat loss out of it then pre cardio or pre workout makes sense, free up the fatty acids to be burned with your activity, if wanting growth, recovery, then yes before bed is the way to go, even Alex Kikel says that (I hired him for a while). I took half my dosage pre cardio and half my dosage before bed.
Let's say you are running a low dose of 2iu a day. Would you still dose before bed? I am also using ghr6, cjc, and Mk677.

Let's say you are running a low dose of 2iu a day. Would you still dose before bed? I am also using ghr6, cjc, and Mk677.
Yes if recovery and growth were my main objectives

Get more what? Hgh is a poor muscle builder without other stuff needed/added. It's why AIDS or even undectable hiv individuals that aren't wasting away take 18iu a day, yet aren't huge unless they use AAS with it.
You don’t think the “gain” from mk677 is artificial from the massive amounts of water and possible fat gain it causes from insulin resistance ?

To be fair though how many of those pt's are doing all the other things necessary for growth such as resistance training and eating for muscle growth? I get what you are saying but AIDS pt's barley eating is not really synonymous with most BB'rs routines.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws