over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where i can buy Gonal -f

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
Is any web site to buy Gonal-f ? ??
My doctor prescribed to me with hcg for fertility but in the pharmacy is too expensive $90 for one ample. the treatments consist in 5000 iu every friday and one 75 mg gonal-f monday-wenesday and friday for 3 months.

I supose to be ready to have a baby in the end of the 3 month...I hope so, to start my prep to the 2007 Iron Man....And i also want my little Bigheinz.

Not sure what the Gonal F is Big Heinz... I can help send you in the right direction for Hcg though. shoot me a Pm or email if I can be of any help.

I believe that is the same as HMG maybe wrong but also used in fertility. I believe IP carries it. MM

massmonster32 said:
I believe that is the same as HMG maybe wrong but also used in fertility. I believe IP carries it. MM

one is LH and the other is FSH and the combination of bouth is going to create Little Bigheinz.

I desperately need the same thing. IP used to carry it, but he no longer does due to a price increase in it. If anyone has any info on the HMG or lupron, please let me know as well. Thanks

Alin said:
Will look in to.

Thanks bro. Send me a PM with any info. Thanks again

bigheinz said:
Is any web site to buy Gonal-f ? ??
My doctor prescribed to me with hcg for fertility but in the pharmacy is too expensive $90 for one ample. the treatments consist in 5000 iu every friday and one 75 mg gonal-f monday-wenesday and friday for 3 months.

I supose to be ready to have a baby in the end of the 3 month...I hope so, to start my prep to the 2007 Iron Man....And i also want my little Bigheinz.
Hey Heinz, did you try to get follistim aq, i did that one and my count went normal, same as gonal-f but sometimes could be gotten a little less expensive from a pharmacy in NJ,pm me if you need more info.

Yah bump on this. Alin, any luck finding the stuff?

i have alot of experience with this stuff and the best thing is to get it from a domestic pharmacy,because it must come to you in a cold pack both gonal-f and follistim

bigtest said:
i have alot of experience with this stuff and the best thing is to get it from a domestic pharmacy,because it must come to you in a cold pack both gonal-f and follistim

I thought it didnt need to be refridgereated until mixed with bac water?

follistim and gonal-f are already in cartridges. no mixing of anything, lupron is the one you have to mix

bigheinz said:
one is LH and the other is FSH and the combination of bouth is going to create Little Bigheinz.

Look for it under the name Repronex....it is expensive but it works!!! It comes in 2 vial and needs to be reconstituted then refrigerated.

The repronox is sold at several diff oversea's pharmacy. Especially canada. How risky is it ordering from those companies? Maybe someone can PM me with a good one? Thanks

follistim and gonal-f are synthetic made hormone while repronex is made from real hormones so to speak,my fertility doctor has worked with many diff drugs for guys in our situation and hcg and follistim gave the best results,so he says

Very intresting stuff guys, this is all new to me. Are you guys saying there is a protcol by using these drugs for having kids when on a long turm cycle. Like using TRT for example you should still be able to concive without haveing to come off.

Bump for more information on this Thread. Anyone !!

I have tried talking to my fertility doctor about this(staying on and taking fsh and lh) but he said the only real way to know if the count and motility of the sperm is good is to have tests all the way when trying to conceive,everyone wil react differently,someone may need 35iu of follistim a day while another may need 150iu a day its very individual,of course if you don't have a doctor follow you you can have your sperm count checked for 85-105$ at any fertility clinic and and bllod tests to show fsh,lh,and test levels and you can gauge from there whether you need more or less fsh,just a theory though;)

HCG...?

If I'm not mistaken......10,000 iu's..$75 and comes with with water...

bigtest said:
I have tried talking to my fertility doctor about this(staying on and taking fsh and lh) but he said the only real way to know if the count and motility of the sperm is good is to have tests all the way when trying to conceive,everyone wil react differently,someone may need 35iu of follistim a day while another may need 150iu a day its very individual,of course if you don't have a doctor follow you you can have your sperm count checked for 85-105$ at any fertility clinic and and bllod tests to show fsh,lh,and test levels and you can gauge from there whether you need more or less fsh,just a theory though;)

Thanks for the information. You answered my question very well. My girlfriend and I are also getting feritily treament. But the doctor never told me about any of these drugs. Of course I know about PCT but after allot of research from my doctor and the web I was lead to beleive the only way to get them swimming was to go of AS. Is there anyone on this board that has had any sucuess with this treatment ?? If you do not want to post on open board please pm me as am very intrested to learn more about this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws