• PSX_20180722_112654.jpg
    PSX_20180722_112654.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 262
Im on left, beside 3rd, then 1st, then 2nd

Attachments

• PSX_20180722_112801.jpg
    PSX_20180722_112801.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 189
I find when you have the same judges you often get the same sort of scoring. Until a show promoter changes the judges they have been using or go to a different show with different judges the out come can often be the same.

Bare with me.... I believe social media has alot to do with the state of bb'ing and where its all headed.

People are educated now. Everyone knows what killed Dallas McCarver. Dudes even quit competing cuz they dont want to die. Justin Compton, Evan Centopani, Matt Porter come to mind.
-F2S

Dallas was redlining it hard since he stopped playing football. Plus he had bad heart genetics (history). Porter just wisely scaled back BEFORE he had major issues.

Evan got injured badly, but it still planning to compete and is sponsored by Animal still. Where did you get that he's not competing anymore?

As for the thread, women's bodybuilding is a futile effort. You have conflicting ideals and beauty and aesthetic. This is why judging is all over the board. That will never change. Fitness class is one thing everyone can agree on and it basically boils down to sex appeal with the right blend of lean body and tone. As for women's bodybuilding, lean, hard muscle bound physiques conflict with the normal idea of feminine attractiveness. So it's no wonder what judges seem to be going for fluctuates and varies all over the place. If I was a chick, I wouldn't bother. Enjoy the sport itself and look how you want. Whatever balance you find most aesthetic... Chasing a trophy in female bodybuilding seems pointless. As bad as it sounds, looking the most attractive to snag a worthy mate is a more productive venture for women. I didn't make the rules... don't flame.

Last edited:
"As for the thread, women's bodybuilding is a futile effort. You have conflicting ideals and beauty and aesthetic. This is why judging is all over the board. That will never change. Fitness class is one thing everyone can agree on and it basically boils down to sex appeal with the right blend of lean body and tone. As for women's bodybuilding, lean, hard muscle bound physiques conflict with the normal idea of feminine attractiveness. So it's no wonder what judges seem to be going for fluctuates and varies all over the place. If I was a chick, I wouldn't bother. Enjoy the sport itself and look how you want. Whatever balance you find most aesthetic... Chasing a trophy in female bodybuilding seems pointless. As bad as it sounds, looking the most attractive to snag a worthy mate is a more productive venture for women. I didn't make the rules... don't flame.[/QUOTE]

Interesting take... one point youve missed though, is health factors. In the last 2 weeks, 7 women i know and know of have died from across the country. Judges are taking note of this. To continue to attract fans and competitors, the extremes ate being phased out. With Malacarne announcing she wont be at the olympia this year because of the physique guidelines already in place not being enforced, this has also played a part.
Snagging a mate is kinda laughable... because women are so helpless without one. As the saying goes, theres an ass for every seat. Im happy with me, my approach, proud of my physique. The people who know me can attest to my character and way of being. Of course, having a partner would be great, and something to look forward to when it happens... but having it be based on who I am, not whatever type of judging Ive had to altet myself into in order to be approved of.
Final thought... the pro look is still remaining harder and more cut, than at the national level. Gaining a pro card by way of fbb is a possibility, to then compete in whichever division one chooses. One doesnt have to only remain in fbb

In those photos you compared very well with the top 3 and its hard to see how you placed lower than 4th. How many women were you up against?

In those later photos you don't look as hard and grainy, maybe it is the photography or lighting change? I think you look better than the 3rd place girl in some of those photos. I can see why the first place girl won, she looks awesome.

It is good to see you being yourself and not changing to conform to what some others might see as being more apt to find a mate. You need to find the right person, someone who will love you for what you are.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about turning pro and just enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle, obviously you must like it or you wouldn't be doing it. Women certainly aren't rewarded at all monetarily for winning pro shows, so no incentive there at all. Just look at how low the prize money is for the Ms. Olympia. The IFBB doesn't even have women's bodybuilding category now, right?

In those photos you compared very well with the top 3 and its hard to see how you placed lower than 4th. How many women were you up against?

In those later photos you don't look as hard and grainy, maybe it is the photography or lighting change? I think you look better than the 3rd place girl in some of those photos. I can see why the first place girl won, she looks awesome.

It is good to see you being yourself and not changing to conform to what some others might see as being more apt to find a mate. You need to find the right person, someone who will love you for what you are.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about turning pro and just enjoy the bodybuilding lifestyle, obviously you must like it or you wouldn't be doing it. Women certainly aren't rewarded at all monetarily for winning pro shows, so no incentive there at all. Just look at how low the prize money is for the Ms. Olympia. The IFBB doesn't even have women's bodybuilding category now, right?

Thanks Maldorf,
There were 7 in this lineup. I posted a rear-facing pic of all 7 also. The lighting was terrible, gave a yellow/orange cast to everything. My feedback from head judge was regarding degree of conditioning and vascularity. I was the only one with the leanness like this in glutes/hams especially. Everything was detailed. The woman who won, took 1st in 3 different divisions. She also was announced as being a cancer survivor and client of Natalia Coelho.... she looked great for sure... but its the other factors that push the line a little further

Yes, I do enjoy the lifestyle very much. Its not so much the need to compete as a pro, but more a personal goal of having progressed and achieved. Competition gives me a reason to push sometimes, and is a good outlet. Being competitive, its not like I go with a plan to lose, because winning is so unimportant. No, if Im going to commit, why wouldnt I want to win?

Last edited:
4th at worst from what i see. Id have to be there in person. From these photos you could be first in many shots. Especially back double bi.

If you dont mind im curious what a masters womens physique cycle looks like. If not, please ignore.

Competition gives me a reason to push sometimes, and is a good outlet. Being competitive, its not like I go with a plan to lose, because winning is so unimportant. No, if Im going to commit, why wouldnt I want to win?

I think you are right about this. I just wouldn't beat myself up too bad over it. The most rewarding part is getting into the shape you achieved, the journey to get there. Winning I suppose would be the icing on the cake. Do you plan on doing the contest again next year?

4th at worst from what i see. Id have to be there in person. From these photos you could be first in many shots. Especially back double bi.

If you dont mind im curious what a masters womens physique cycle looks like. If not, please ignore.

Thanks for your thoughts... i dont mind sharing. Every cycle has been a little different. Keeping what worked, removing what didnt, altering slightly to continue progression and effectiveness. I dont have to push large doses to get results, and remain sensitive to compunds. Im also religious with bloodwork, and have gotten it done even during cycle... always working like it should, always good health markers

Id done a 16 week cycle leading leading up to my qualifier. Took a month break from everything, then had another 16 weeks leading into nationals.
1.5 iu gh daily
Mast 1 ml/week into 2 doses
At 12 weeks:
Clen 2 weeks on, 2 off
Proviron 12.5mg ed
Switched mast for mast/npp blend
At 8 weeks out:
Add in SD inj - .15 ED
Add T3/T4
At 6 weeks out:
Stop Proviron
Increase Blend to .5ml EOD
Increase SD - .2 ED
4 weeks out:
Arimidex EOD
Nolvadex ED
SD .25 ED
Restart Proviron 25mg ED
increase t3/t4
3 weeks out:
Add winny tabs 20 ED
2 weeks out:
Proviron to 37.5
Winny tabs 40 ed
Drop GH
Last 3 shots drop blend and do mast only, 1 ml eod

Thanks for your thoughts... i dont mind sharing. Every cycle has been a little different. Keeping what worked, removing what didnt, altering slightly to continue progression and effectiveness. I dont have to push large doses to get results, and remain sensitive to compunds. Im also religious with bloodwork, and have gotten it done even during cycle... always working like it should, always good health markers

Id done a 16 week cycle leading leading up to my qualifier. Took a month break from everything, then had another 16 weeks leading into nationals.
1.5 iu gh daily
Mast 1 ml/week into 2 doses
At 12 weeks:
Clen 2 weeks on, 2 off
Proviron 12.5mg ed
Switched mast for mast/npp blend
At 8 weeks out:
Add in SD inj - .15 ED
Add T3/T4
At 6 weeks out:
Stop Proviron
Increase Blend to .5ml EOD
Increase SD - .2 ED
4 weeks out:
Arimidex EOD
Nolvadex ED
SD .25 ED
Restart Proviron 25mg ED
increase t3/t4
3 weeks out:
Add winny tabs 20 ED
2 weeks out:
Proviron to 37.5
Winny tabs 40 ed
Drop GH
Last 3 shots drop blend and do mast only, 1 ml eod

:eek:
No disrespect but do you mind sharing your age? When and how long starting using? How fast has it progressed those compounds.

As far as the competition it was clearly judge on a shape game. That girl in the middle is on another level. She can pose all her weakness away if she has any. She fucking dry, structured and shape awesome, and have the muscle in the right places.

I decided not to compete after I did the San Jose three weeks ago . I had to go in middles since there was not welterweight class and so I was outweighed by my competition by 12lbs . I placed 4th in the open which got me thinking . I have won the welterweight class at Masters Nationals 5 times but never got my Pro card because i didn't make top 4 in overall, which usually is the super, heavey, lt heavey and middle, . If I can't beat a middle at a local show it seemed unlikely I would beat the middle at a National level competition. Since I really was going there for my procard having won the class 5 times before and I wasn't going beat the middle in the overall, why put my body through the stress, put my marriage on hold and compromise my profession to get the same result as the last 5 outings. I have too many good things in my life and it just didn't make sense, especially given what I know and what you just experienced, you can bust your ass and be the best you can be and winning is in the hands of judges who will do what they want regardless of what you bring to the stage.

My next competition will be getting in condition for my trip to Cabo!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Very smart thinking.

I find when you have the same judges you often get the same sort of scoring. Until a show promoter changes the judges they have been using or go to a different show with different judges the out come can often be the same.

judges rotate at national shows multiple times pr contest
regional shows have different judges all the time. with multiple shows happening in an area on the same day, you can never have the same judges every year now. this was the case years ago, but at current shows it is not accurate to say it stll happens

as far as OP
being there and seeing the show, there wasnt much distance between 2 and 6. and you say you finished 6th
going to a judge after the show, sometimes you here, gotta get bigger, harder, drier, tan etc etc
i truly believe as anyone would, you judge what you see, the bet that is in front of you, and when they get confronted they have to say something- that something always falls into the same category, because there is always room to get harder drier, bigger rounder, darker, more separated, less drawn, less vascular whatever
these I believe are always the "go to" response (s) , and honestly never really say, i thought the other competitor was better then you

I think, your physique is right there, and with being in chicago for the chicago pro the week before, I believe you could stand up there and fit in just fine as well
I also believe you could have done the womens bodybuildong they had there and fared well too. the lightweight was the only one, and she was awarded her pro card, going against no one, and I m not saying it because of that.

advice, even though you didnt ask and prob dont want it
go to north americans
try again, different lineup, same stage, same light, and believing the pro card can be a mater of right place right time. Which it usually is. again 2-6 not real discrepancies where there was such a gap. those same girls compete again, they prob get moved around and the order is different, and that might mean you get pushed up to 2, which would be 1, because other girl did so many divisions and won, she gets moved aside and places move up one. the next show, harder wins out because there was a point of difference needed and that day, you were the best physique displayed vs others
I also believe in the human side of judging panel, and if someone is persistent, and they keep coming back, eventually people say, this hard work has to be rewarded: the respect one would have to have for the drive to keep coming back harder and harder after not having it all line up perfectly.

go to north americans
try again, different lineup, same stage, same light, and believing the pro card can be a mater of right place right time. Which it usually is. again 2-6 not real discrepancies where there was such a gap. those same girls compete again, they prob get moved around and the order is different, and that might mean you get pushed up to 2, which would be 1, because other girl did so many divisions and won, she gets moved aside and places move up one. the next show, harder wins out because there was a point of difference needed and that day, you were the best physique displayed vs others
I also believe in the human side of judging panel, and if someone is persistent, and they keep coming back, eventually people say, this hard work has to be rewarded: the respect one would have to have for the drive to keep coming back harder and harder after not having it all line up perfectly.

I agree with this 100%

go to north americans

I value and respect your opinion cm. Ive been competing for 11 years now, starting in figure. Youve nailed and mirrored my exact thoughts... right place, right time, right judge, keep showing up...
Exactly what Im considering, at the moment, is North Americans. Doing crossover in hw bb and wp both. They fall on the same day... just need to focus on posing between now and then
Thanks for your thoughts!

I decided not to compete after I did the San Jose three weeks ago . I had to go in middles since there was not welterweight class and so I was outweighed by my competition by 12lbs . I placed 4th in the open which got me thinking . I have won the welterweight class at Masters Nationals 5 times but never got my Pro card because i didn't make top 4 in overall, which usually is the super, heavey, lt heavey and middle, . If I can't beat a middle at a local show it seemed unlikely I would beat the middle at a National level competition. Since I really was going there for my procard having won the class 5 times before and I wasn't going beat the middle in the overall, why put my body through the stress, put my marriage on hold and compromise my profession to get the same result as the last 5 outings. I have too many good things in my life and it just didn't make sense, especially given what I know and what you just experienced, you can bust your ass and be the best you can be and winning is in the hands of judges who will do what they want regardless of what you bring to the stage.

My next competition will be getting in condition for my trip to Cabo!!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

That is crazy, the placing at San Jose, knowing you were top at nationals at your class. Kind of shows the inconsistencies in Body Building. I agree about that trip. I get lean anymore for one thing, beach at Black sea. :cool:

I value and respect your opinion cm. Ive been competing for 11 years now, starting in figure. Youve nailed and mirrored my exact thoughts... right place, right time, right judge, keep showing up...
Exactly what Im considering, at the moment, is North Americans. Doing crossover in hw bb and wp both. They fall on the same day... just need to focus on posing between now and then
Thanks for your thoughts!

You looked good in the line up, I would try to add more hamstring and glutes.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws