yms-GIF-210x65-SB
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where is the most unusual places you have injected to cycle?

NorwegianMuscle

Registered
Newbies
At one point during my cycling I would inject in my traps, my pecs, my calves, my quads, or my lats from the norm of my glutes and delts to get my cycle in. I was taught this from IFBB pro bodybuilders that did this for short esters out of a gym a trained at. The worst spot was my quads because they would occasionally swell up and turn red like I hit a nerve or something. I still like to shoot into my traps and pecs once in a while for the fun of it.

Am I the only one? I look forward to your replies! :p

Only thing I did you didn't list is brachiodallis. Have done lats, pecs, Bis, tris. Also quads was my favorite because it's the only spot I could easily use two hands. Built up a bunch of scar tissue though from overusing them.

Probably the hips, traps and lats for me......which may be common for others now.

I had a friend back in the 90's who didn't know what he was doing and shot right into his hamstring.......out of commission for a good while after that, lol. He was using Mexican gear as well, haha.

Only thing I did you didn't list is brachiodallis. Have done lats, pecs, Bis, tris. Also quads was my favorite because it's the only spot I could easily use two hands. Built up a bunch of scar tissue though from overusing them.
I had to google that one lol Yah I did consider my forearm but never did it. Thanks for the post.

I had to google that one lol Yah I did consider my forearm but never did it. Thanks for the post.
Don’t recommend the forearms… in my hey day I felt pretty good about the size of my forearm bellies and thought let’s give this a go … once and NEVER again and if memory serves it was only .5ml

I actually can hit hamstrings w a slin pin but I only use the baby doses these days so injection volume is minimal.

At one point during my cycling I would inject in my traps, my pecs, my calves, my quads, or my lats from the norm of my glutes and delts to get my cycle in. I was taught this from IFBB pro bodybuilders that did this for short esters out of a gym a trained at. The worst spot was my quads because they would occasionally swell up and turn red like I hit a nerve or something. I still like to shoot into my traps and pecs once in a while for the fun of it.

Am I the only one? I look forward to your replies! :p
Do you ever get any numbness or pain down your arms from trap injections? I always seem to get either or from injecting my traps. I haven’t done them in awhile due to this very issue always happening.

Cage

I see a ton of guys do lats and I've never tried it I'll have to give it a shot 😁

lats can hold tons - I put hundreds of ml in there, just like in all other muscles except the calves lol

Do you have your wife pin your lats? I use to do mine and found it hard to do myself at times. You are 10 times bigger than I was, so I’m just curious if you do them yourself or not?

Do you have your wife pin your lats? I use to do mine and found it hard to do myself at times. You are 10 times bigger than I was, so I’m just curious if you do them yourself or not?
I know you’re not asking me but lats are easy to inject yourself if they’re big enough. I found the bigger my lots got the easier they got to inject and I could also start having a mid, lower, and upper, section of each lat. real big dudes could probably put 9cc’s in each lat

For the ops question chest. I’ve noticed most people dont pin chest. It’s one of my fav spots.

To those who pin traps are you guys doing this yourselves?

I’ve got a good set of traps but never pinned them as I do all my injections.

I just started pinning lats and pecs. Lats are way easy in my experience. I just do 5/8th” pin with lats and 1/2” for pecs both 25 gauge. I had the virgin muscle pip/knots on the first shots but I can’t believe I never hit them before. I pin everyday so it’s needed. If I had to choose one it would be lats all day. It feels good putting oil in them too. The howtodoinjections website is what I followed.

Do you ever get any numbness or pain down your arms from trap injections? I always seem to get either or from injecting my traps. I haven’t done them in awhile due to this very issue always happening.

Cage
I've always had large traps so I was ok with it. Could be the direction or spot your injecting im. I would stand in the mirror and go straight down from the top.

I shoot very often in the forearms because it's the only muscle group in which I don't have scar tissue lol, no problem 2ml in each forearm
LOL! scar tissue... I completely understand this. I have the same problem. 😁

I found it easy. I would stand in the mirror and raise my arm over the back of my head. Slightly turn and do the injection.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
makesense123
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins