over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where is your arm day

Hypertrophy especially for the smaller muscles is all about reps. Do some biceps at the end of your back days to finish them off. Do some triceps at the end of the chest days to finish them off. Then do a bi and tri day if you really want to impact them. Ex: Mon Back/Bis, Tues Chest/Tri, Wed Off, Thur Legs, Friday Bi/Tri, Sat Shoulders, Sunday Off. Rinse repeat.
Yes that's basically how I train ( doing buys at the end of pull day and tris at the end of push day I've noticed it make a huge difference compared to how I use to train

A while back Dante posted about his preferred split for advanced guys - I’ve been doing it a long time now and I love itView attachment 120246
Juggy/Cracker,
I was going to post the same thing. This split is quickly becoming my favorite ever to this point. I dont do it ^exactly^ as I'm hitting everything twice every 7-8 days besides quads due to knee issues. But at 37, and some pretty good miles under the bar... I'm loving this set up. DC, you shaped so much of our training/eating/smart bodybuilding in the younger years. I'm glad you are still around handing out this shit for free man. My super hardcore meat head years are behind me, but you sir, are the most influential BB'er on my 'lifting career'. A handful each of PL comps and BB shows but more importantly some 20 years of damn hard training. You were there at the beginning and you're still here now, pumping out info/products/knowledge. You should get a got damn lifetime bodybuilding achievement award for what you've given this odd subculture of people. I know you've heard it before and many of us echo the same thing. You are appreciated. The iron bug grabs some of us for life... thanks for trying to keep us healthy as we hit later years in training.

Fuck... back to your regular scheduled programming. This new CBD I think has a much higher thc content than the last. Nevertheless... point still stands.

Day1) Chest/anterior and medial delts
Day2) Back/posterior delts/traps
Day3) Quads
Day4) Arms/forearms
Day5) Hams/lower back/calves

Days off as needed.

Juggy/Cracker,
I was going to post the same thing. This split is quickly becoming my favorite ever to this point. I dont do it ^exactly^ as I'm hitting everything twice every 7-8 days besides quads due to knee issues. But at 37, and some pretty good miles under the bar... I'm loving this set up. DC, you shaped so much of our training/eating/smart bodybuilding in the younger years. I'm glad you are still around handing out this shit for free man. My super hardcore meat head years are behind me, but you sir, are the most influential BB'er on my 'lifting career'. A handful each of PL comps and BB shows but more importantly some 20 years of damn hard training. You were there at the beginning and you're still here now, pumping out info/products/knowledge. You should get a got damn lifetime bodybuilding achievement award for what you've given this odd subculture of people. I know you've heard it before and many of us echo the same thing. You are appreciated. The iron bug grabs some of us for life... thanks for trying to keep us healthy as we hit later years in training.

Fuck... back to your regular scheduled programming. This new CBD I think has a much higher thc content than the last. Nevertheless... point still stands.

No shit, it's great to see him posting regularly again. I started DC at it's internet inception and have integrated aspects of it ever since. Anything that can be rest paused usually is, for example. He made a permanent impact on my training.

Been running pull/push/legs off. Wanting to add an arm day.

Easiest answer would be pull/push/legs/arms/off but 4 days in a row would wipe me out

how Would you set up a 5 day a week split with an “arm day”
In my ppl split I do biceps on leg days, and triceps on push days.

Chest/Medial Delts/Tris (2-3 exercises for tris, usually 3, they suck as i have very long arms)
Legs
Back/Rear Delts/Bis (3 exercises for bis)

Usually have a day off after legs and then another after back but sometimes will start the training split over the very next day if i feel up to it. or sometimes i just take a day or two off as needed. I don't fight it as much as i used to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws