over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where to get Dextrose IV Bags?

Mr.Meat

Registered
I'm wondering if anybody know where I can buy Dextrose IV solution bags without a prescription?

-Thx

I'd have to check around my book marks but I know I've seen a handful of internet medical supply places who carry various IV bags offered the dex and lactated ringer blends besides the standard .9% sodium's... usually in the 500 or 1000ml size and can order as many as wanted individual/case... just shipping is shitty due to weight

just google for IV solution supplies etc and should find a few... my interest was since my ol lady is a nurse and we tend to get carried away when we have adult time away from the kid.. is for vacations... nothing says replenish back to normal like a couple liters of fluids before you get back to your daily grind of life LOL handovers are just so over rated as long as your up to date with the times LOL

Man I've always wanted to use this to replenish after cutting weight... Is it a big deal or hard to do a IV yourself?!

Man I've always wanted to use this to replenish after cutting weight... Is it a big deal or hard to do a IV yourself?!

its not easy to do self to say the least.... i actually did it once, being impatient waiting for my better half, and landing a solid stick in a vein is the easy part but....immediately after was a flippin mess all over the bathroom between the blood, iv fluids, and wrappers trying to quickly get everything in place without losing the line...of course I apologized after for not being more patient LOL and permanently relinquished any and all control over IV matters with my self to her LOL

Im not saying its impossible nor something you cant get better with over time... def its a perishable skill as any other but if you dont really do it much to begin with then it will be nothing less of an interesting time... i'd try to look into books/vids youtube etc with combat lifesaver training etc for references and tips/tricks doing to yourself... ultimately, in your case though specifically, you have a good squeeze in your corner so I doubt she wouldnt let you have the hassle of tackling it solo... when it comes to self IV's an extra hand or two is ALWAYS better than your one free one if your trying to IV your opposite arm LOL

I'm a paramedic...self IVs are possible, but not for a novice. I'd learn from someone before trying. Practice makes perfect. Always be as sterile as possible. Boundtree sells solution tube sets, catheters, & start kits. You should also get very good before using dextrose as it kills tissue...of you are not in the right spot, bad things can happen. Rehydrate with LR because of the added K. Good luck

Selection of most of the workouts I did this weeks time less some bicep waves and hamstring muscle waves and things. **broken link removed** with greater repetitions for a while until i'm about 4/5 several weeks out from my powerlifting fulfill. Let me know if there are some other workouts you think I should add in or rep varies I should modify. Most of the workouts were just the last set, i generally do 5 places of everything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131