over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where's all the arguments?

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Man, y'all need to start posting on www.discussworldissues.com

Me and JJ are the only ones left. It just ain't right when two people are the only ones using a whole message board.:D Son of a bitch, JJ is stubborn. That crazy ol' fart is the only person I've ever met who's as stubborn as I am. I will never quit though (I know he won't either). The rest of you guys need to join us. It's all in good fun. JJ's my brother. So, everybody come on over, tell us your opinions. One way or another, either me or JJ is sure to argue with you.

Storm Shadow, where'd ya go?

Bump...

bump...good board.:D

WHAT??? IM STUBBORN?

BBJ... look that word up in the dictionary and there will be a picture of your big gleaming grill!
You are the hard headiest fucker i know... and thats what i love about ya!

Please.... PLLLLEEEASSSEEE come on over bros.... i need someone to help me convince this stubborn son of a bitch that aliens DO exist and they run our government from another planet like a big ass Xbox game! :st:r-wars

JJ INSANE1 said:
i need someone to help me convince this stubborn son of a bitch that aliens DO exist and they run our government from another planet like a big ass Xbox game! :st:r-wars

hahahahaha. i was stuck in the gun tower at work with a dude that reminded me of Mel Gibson from "Conspiracy Theory" LOL... he was saying all kinds of shit. LOL... he was going back to old school, like Truman and shit with his theories.. LOL. he bitched about the State Police for 8 hours straight. they showed up at the end of the night and started fucking with the COs in the parking lot over expired registration stickers and inspection stickers.. LMAO.. you should have heard him going off then... "see what i mean?!?!?! see, see?!?!!?" shaking his fists..

he didnt use the xbox line but damn... i'm sure once he warms up to me, he'll tell me about aliens

i stay away from that board cuz i think i have enough cortisol pumping through my body as it is :)

Mr Pickles said:
hahahahaha. i was stuck in the gun tower at work with a dude that reminded me of Mel Gibson from "Conspiracy Theory" LOL... he was saying all kinds of shit. LOL... he was going back to old school, like Truman and shit with his theories.. LOL. he bitched about the State Police for 8 hours straight. they showed up at the end of the night and started fucking with the COs in the parking lot over expired registration stickers and inspection stickers.. LMAO.. you should have heard him going off then... "see what i mean?!?!?! see, see?!?!!?" shaking his fists..

he didnt use the xbox line but damn... i'm sure once he warms up to me, he'll tell me about aliens

i stay away from that board cuz i think i have enough cortisol pumping through my body as it is :)

It's all good though because there's no flaming. Imagine that, me NOT flaming anyone. Just express yourself with logic and tell us what you think...about everything. If you agree with me then I know your right, if you agree with JJ, I'll know you're insane too.:D Either way, we need more people over there.

I know there are a lot of politically minded people here. Don't be shy. Whether you're rational, intelligent and damn handsome like me, or if you're a crazy foil hat wearing, alien chasing, conspiracy guru like JJ, come on by.

BigBoyJ said:
It's all good though because there's no flaming. Imagine that, me NOT flaming anyone. Just express yourself with logic and tell us what you think...about everything. If you agree with me then I know your right, if you agree with JJ, I'll know you're insane too.:D Either way, we need more people over there.

I know there are a lot of politically minded people here. Don't be shy. Whether you're rational, intelligent and damn handsome like me, or if you're a crazy foil hat wearing, alien chasing, conspiracy guru like JJ, come on by.

hehehehhee

BigBoyJ said:
Just express yourself with logic

therein lies my problem :)

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the debates on that board.

JJ maybe you should drop Tom Cruise an email - aliens DO exists, at least for him and his kin...

I think there should be an award on there (now that I think of it!) for the best contrived conspiracy theory - and bonus prizes if it makes its way around the mainstream internet. IronMike :D

BigBoyJ said:
Man, y'all need to start posting on www.discussworldissues.com

Me and JJ are the only ones left. It just ain't right when two people are the only ones using a whole message board.:D Son of a bitch, JJ is stubborn. That crazy ol' fart is the only person I've ever met who's as stubborn as I am. I will never quit though (I know he won't either). The rest of you guys need to join us. It's all in good fun. JJ's my brother. So, everybody come on over, tell us your opinions. One way or another, either me or JJ is sure to argue with you.

Storm Shadow, where'd ya go?

I was on vacation my brother. I'm back. It was a moving vacation. Moved out of the ghetto back to where I belong. Bought a house. Kinda country but 8 mins from work and still close to Denver so I can party like a rock star in the night clubs 'til it kills me off.

SS

STORM SHADOW said:
I was on vacation my brother. I'm back. It was a moving vacation. Moved out of the ghetto back to where I belong. Bought a house. Kinda country but 8 mins from work and still close to Denver so I can party like a rock star in the night clubs 'til it kills me off.

SS

Glad you're back, man. Trying to get JJ sane enough to leave the asylum isn't easy to do by myself.:D Good for you for getting out of the ghetto. I should try to work on that myself. Life in 'na hood ain't easy, dog. Where da hood, Where da hood, Where da hood at?.....Wait there it is, right outside.

BigBoyJ said:
Glad you're back, man. Trying to get JJ sane enough to leave the asylum isn't easy to do by myself.:D Good for you for getting out of the ghetto. I should try to work on that myself. Life in 'na hood ain't easy, dog. Where da hood, Where da hood, Where da hood at?.....Wait there it is, right outside.

We looked at it this way. I was living in a great area in Golden, upper class apartment at $1,400 per mo at only 900sq/ft and one bed room. I loved the class of people there so that's what I was paying for, which is extremely high for the area. But then got married last year and to save money we moved to the hood area in Aurora colorado. For the same sq/ft we payed only $425 per/mo and on top of all the other bills managed to stash $20g's into savings in 8 mo's. Bought the house in Golden and using the stash $10 of the stash for improvements that we want and the rest for BB'ing, partying, etc.
As a clarification, the bad area of Aurora, it just came down to "don't fuck w/them they won't fuck with you". So we were all cool except for all the drug dealing in the apartment building to all hours of the fucking night. But I was cool to mind my own business...sheeeesh I can't get pissy with them when I have a thang for hormones lol. Everybody defends their own drug of choice right? I believe that's what they say.

SS

Good plan eh?

I know exactly what you mean. Just the day before yesterday, I was going down the stairs from my apartment. In the apartment below me, the blind was slightly open. I looked over and saw this dude snorting some coke up a straw. At first I thought, man I should call the cops. Then I started laughing and thought, well, that might be a little hypocritical.

Damn thats high rent.

Man, here in hickville NC you can get a 3br 2bath - 2500sq ft house rented at about $700 per month. I cant imagine paying $1400 for a 900sg ft apt?
Jeeezzz... glad to see you got your house and can now build equity in something you own instead of throwing it away on rent.

I build houses... (Contractor & developer) so i know what goes into remodeling and building. Hope your 10k for improvements does everything you need it to. Every time i bought a house (bank foreclosed) i would end up spending WAY more then i originally planned.
The last house i built for $198k and sold it 2 months before it was done for $268k ... thats not bad for hickville.

BBJ... let me know when your ready to move outta cowboy country and i will find you something nice but cheap here in hickville ... that way you can help me feed Bigfoot and keep an eye on my captured baby aliens.

JJ INSANE1 said:
Man, here in hickville NC you can get a 3br 2bath - 2500sq ft house rented at about $700 per month. I cant imagine paying $1400 for a 900sg ft apt?
Jeeezzz... glad to see you got your house and can now build equity in something you own instead of throwing it away on rent.

I build houses... (Contractor & developer) so i know what goes into remodeling and building. Hope your 10k for improvements does everything you need it to. Every time i bought a house (bank foreclosed) i would end up spending WAY more then i originally planned.
The last house i built for $198k and sold it 2 months before it was done for $268k ... thats not bad for hickville.

BBJ... let me know when your ready to move outta cowboy country and i will find you something nice but cheap here in hickville ... that way you can help me feed Bigfoot and keep an eye on my captured baby aliens.

That sounds good, JJ. But just so you know, I'm gonna have a 20ft x 30 ft billboard of George Bush in the front yard with a big sign that says, "I love Bush". And I'm gonna teach bigfoot to vote republican.

BigBoyJ said:
That sounds good, JJ. But just so you know, I'm gonna have a 20ft x 30 ft billboard of George Bush in the front yard with a big sign that says, "I love Bush". And I'm gonna teach bigfoot to vote republican.

Bro... the billboard is NO problem! That will give me and all my conspiracy theorist friends something wonderful to practice shooting our paint guns and..... well , 44mags... Ak-47s... ect at. Nothing better to see down the end of a barrel then a big Bush.

About Bigfoot... he is loyal to his master, so you wont get that big fuck to vote for any thing to do with republican.... he might be Cro-Magnon but he aint stupid for God sakes.

JJ INSANE1 said:

yeah it was high rent...but like I said...class of people. At for the improvements.. not much to do...the entire house was gutted and renovated... awesome job...but he didn't do somethings I would have. Like... I had the hot water heater pulled and a Polermo? tankless water heater installed... the top model one... $2300 for the heater and install. $1400 for the Stainless steel front loading washer and dryer set. More furniture... la de da de everybody. I still have to replace the front entry door with something classier and the storm door... $2000.

SS

STORM SHADOW said:
yeah it was high rent...but like I said...class of people. At for the improvements.. not much to do...the entire house was gutted and renovated... awesome job...but he didn't do somethings I would have. Like... I had the hot water heater pulled and a Polermo? tankless water heater installed... the top model one... $2300 for the heater and install. $1400 for the Stainless steel front loading washer and dryer set. More furniture... la de da de everybody. I still have to replace the front entry door with something classier and the storm door... $2000.

SS

Well... its good that you can stay within your budget and amount saved. I put a couple of those water heaters in houses i have built... the people who bought them seem to like them allot better then regular ones. They are more energy efficient also.
Hope all goes well bro.... lets just hope one day that your government doesnt take your shit away - just because they can ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear