over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey hydrosylate vs. EAA ? Quick protein

How do you fair with egg whites? Have you tried the pasteurized egg whites with negligible or even negative results? Do you digest Whey better than eggs?
Yeah good call on the egg whites. I should try them again. The pasteurized liquid cartons are nice but they did give me gas. Maybe I’d do better now that I’m on probiotics and kimchi.

Yeah good call on the egg whites. I should try them again. The pasteurized liquid cartons are nice but they did give me gas. Maybe I’d do better now that I’m on probiotics and kimchi.
Lately I've been cooking egg whites slowly over a very low temperature. I've found that when if I don't cook them to the point that the water (naturally contained in an egg) dries up the eggs don't upset my stomach. The egg white just sort of curdle up in small portions almost like cottage cheese.

Perhaps this is a mid-point between pasteurization and cooking eggs. Seems to be suiting me well for now. Time will tell during the oncoming days.

Sometimes adding a bit of yolk to it can get rid of this

“Even though the EAA mixture and 5.0 g of the WPH contained similar amounts of EAA and leucine, the WPH was associated with significantly higher plasma EAA and leucine levels. These results suggest that the WPH can induce a higher level of aminoacidemia compared with a free amino acid mixture when both are ingested orally.”

this was specifically for whey protein hydrolysate. Tn sells hydrolysate high grade, ultra grade,etc but doesn't say its whey. It says made from Milk .

Looking for a definite answer if someone knows but logic tells me it is whey. definitely an advantage verses whey isolate, correct?

this was specifically for whey protein hydrolysate. Tn sells hydrolysate high grade, ultra grade,etc but doesn't say its whey. It says made from Milk .

Looking for a definite answer if someone knows but logic tells me it is whey. definitely an advantage verses whey isolate, correct?

Says it right on the site

Sometimes adding a bit of yolk to it can get rid of this
I'd always heard this yet regretfully hadn't been the case for myself. The little bit of yolk hadn't made a difference for me. I'll go ahead and give it a try once again.

Of note: I do consume whole eggs everyday because the nutrients benefit.

Attachments

• DE70394B-8690-474D-8225-203621EC8BE1.png
    DE70394B-8690-474D-8225-203621EC8BE1.png
    241.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 0FC6275C-DD8C-4346-B9A7-D34A82FB4257.png
    0FC6275C-DD8C-4346-B9A7-D34A82FB4257.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 7
Says it right on the site
I dont know how I missed that. I looked at the ingredients and they said milk. You mentioned earlier in thread, all whey is made from milk.

Off subject, did arms, limited left again, used occlusion training, that does seem to make left expand more, but deep separation isnt like the right, its been injured fifteen years, got it better once in 2012 though a lot of money on active release therapist, then injured it again. soreish , been doing deep ,massage between sets, no cannabis before. Didnt push it either. ice massage time and massage gun . Dont overdo it bc that can delay healing . That said this time im gonna test it by digging deep in it bc the soreness feels so deep underneath elbow. Open to dry needling if that works, heard someone on here say it works

anyways, back on track, ready for my casein peptopro to arrive. 335 $ came couple days ago, more karoload, , eaas, l glutamine., Waiting on a seperate order 175$ worth coming with some hydrolyzed protein, vegan fermented creapure creatine (Germany) which ive always heard creapure is the best since 2002 when I got into this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131