over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whey isolate

Diesel250

Registered
What's the best tasting whey isolate protein you've had?

I'm trying to find something comparable to species nutrition. ... Daves protein taste awesome.

The only Whey isolate I have been using for years now is Synthepure...Nothing out there compares to the quality of it!!

True Nutrition cold filtered whey unflavored and unsweetened.

Onion and garlic :p ( :naughty: )

The (no)taste of pure protein of Synthepure, no doubt!

Last edited:
The only Whey isolate I have been using for years now is Synthepure...Nothing out there compares to the quality of it!!

:yeahthat: I've tried a lot protein from different brands and SynthePure wins hands down!

I have never had anything that tasted better than Vanilla Peanutbutter Isolyze. But at near $18-20/lb I wont give anyone my business when they use the exact same raws (True Nutrition Cold Filtered/Microfiltered) that is sold for 9.99/lb NET(since you get that weight BEFORE flavoring).

If True Nutrition offered the same flavoring system Species has...Id buy about 50lbs of it.

I have never had anything that tasted better than Vanilla Peanutbutter Isolyze. But at near $18-20/lb I wont give anyone my business when they use the exact same raws (True Nutrition Cold Filtered/Microfiltered) that is sold for 9.99/lb NET(since you get that weight BEFORE flavoring).

If True Nutrition offered the same flavoring system Species has...Id buy about 50lbs of it.

So u use species still?

True Nutrition Orange Juice Indulgence

I like the species choclate. but I think I might have to try true nutrition.

Gotta love true nutrition cold filtration whey isolate. I can mix two scoops of that stuff in a tiny bit of water like its nothing which to me means nothing but pure protein, no fillers or bullshit I don't need. No bloating or digestion problems one bit either.

Gotta love true nutrition cold filtration whey isolate. I can mix two scoops of that stuff in a tiny bit of water like its nothing which to me means nothing but pure protein, no fillers or bullshit I don't need. No bloating or digestion problems one bit either.

That's what I like 8oz of water 2 scoops of protein and its still like water

So u use species still?

No this was 2009. I havent used Whey since. I used all Humapro. I will still use that, but have some True Nutrition CFM left over from 2008 and ordered Team Skip Recently.

However, if price was right Id probably exclusively use Species. There is no rhyme or reason to them demanding $20 per lb of stuff true nutrition probably makes for them.
Add fantastic flavoring system and cool green jugs and theyre pricing it ridiculously.

do you add anything to it? I'm thinking of ordering their cold filtered isolate. the chocolate peanut butter sounds pretty good. maybe add in some electrolytes?

I use Allmax Nutrition Isoflex peanut butter chocolate flavor, it's delicious. I am going to try the True Nutrition soon though, they have so many different flavors it's unreal.

Costco has one now

Costco carries a 100% whey isolate that I believe is made by gold standard. It's 100% whey isolate with no concentrate mix with it. I think it's one of the better ones for taste, much like Natures Best Iso-Pure. The price is a little better than Natures Best.

Costco carries a 100% whey isolate that I believe is made by gold standard. It's 100% whey isolate with no concentrate mix with it. I think it's one of the better ones for taste, much like Natures Best Iso-Pure. The price is a little better than Natures Best.

It's by Optimum I think.

do you add anything to it? I'm thinking of ordering their cold filtered isolate. the chocolate peanut butter sounds pretty good. maybe add in some electrolytes?

chocolate peanut butter is pretty good. I just like the good ole dutch chocolate fudge. I normally buy about 8lbs of the chocolate and 3lbs of something new to try. Trying creamy peanut butter right now. Not bad but I still like the chocolate better. Pretty good mixing the two together. I was adding the vitamin/mineral mix for a while.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear