over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey Protein use

Ozmrolympia

Newbies
Does anybody have any info or know of any recipes for making ice cream or protein bars at home using whey protein or using the whey powder for cooking.

I remember a Pro friend of mine in europe making chocolate protein bars at home and keeping them in the fridge. Each bar had like 50 grams protein and tasted ok. I cant contact him any longer

Thanks

I COPY/PASTED FROM BIGFELLA OF AM!

1 cup Natural peanut butter
8 tablespoons honey
1&1/4 cups whey protein powder
1 cup of uncooked oatmeal

Mix the pb and honey in a bowl, microwave on full for 80 secs. Add the rest and mix together (get your hands in man!!) can add raisins/nuts etc to taste. Smooth into 13x9 tray and leave for 20 mins. Cut into 10 to 12 equal bars and wrap and store in fridge!!

breakdown:protien 20 grams
carbs 30 grams
fat 20 grams which 3 grams of fat are saturated

add more whey and u will add more protien..
bobbysteelz

Yummy, a thread on my favourite subject food !! anyone else got any recipies will be quite fun to experiment :)

kiwi

pancakes

Try this:

Mix a packet of myoplex deluxe (or other MRP) with equal (or slighly less) parts of generic flour. Add 2 - 3 egg whites (whole eggs for bulking), milk and blend.

Cook like pancake batter. Thin pancakes work best. Can add banana's, blueberries, etc. for taste.

Cheaper version is simply with whey concentrate, instead of MRP, plus sugar or aspartame for sweetness.

-R

Sweet as will deffinately expecting some awesome meals when pop over to Cali bro :D any good at roast meals -R ?

roasted food

I'm a simply guy - I'm maxed out when the ingredients rise above about 4 - but I've found that marinading makes a huge difference when I'm grilling. You can even screw up and burn or dry out some chicken or whatever and its still damn good if you've got a reasonable marinade. (Grilling with aluminum foil helps some, but its a pain to check the meat to see if its cooked.)

Check the groc. store - they've usually got a shitload of marinades. Lots cheaper to buy the powder and mix yourself, too.

You're welcome anytime, bro. Just let me know so I can get a hold of the poultry and beef people so they'll have the city stocked up. :)

-R

I agree.........My mum is a chef and she always marinades my chicken.

The best marinade for chicken is the Nando's tomato and basil with peri peri sauce. I cut the fillets up into small pieces, smother them with marinade and place them in a bowl overnight with plastik covering and leave it in the frisge for at least 12 hours. This is enough time for the chicken to suk up the marinade

I then grill it on a gas cooker teflon top, it fits on a stove.

The trick with chicken is to cook it on a very low fire. Although it takes longer to cook, the outside of the chicken dosnt burn and the chicken dosnt dry out. Mine cooks for at least 20 minutes on a low flame.

And in regards to Ride try Saffron rice. They are those little strands that turn the rice yellow and give it a slight indian taste.YUM!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws