over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey protein

I am looking for a NO flavor whey...I like mixing it with oatmeal but hate chocolate a vanilla flavored protein....what is the best no flavor?...

For the frugal protein consumers :)
A1supps is having a sale on muscle tech protein. Basically 10bs for $55

I'm guessing you can't get true nutrition any where else except their website. Looks interesting. A little pricey. How's the taste? They almost have to many flavors to choose from. Do they ever run specials?

They sell on amazon but its a bit more expensive. You can find great deals through the truenutrition outlet on their site though

True nutrition is the best, I get their rBGH/Soy Free Whey Protein Isolate, which is about 2.9 cents per gram of protein, costco ON Isolate is the same exact price per gram, TN is higher quality IMO

Maybe this has been asked 100 times before but...

What is your favorite whey protein and how much does it cost? My max would be about $10 per pound. I usually buy in a 5lb container. I'm looking to change it up a little and wanted to get some feedback. I only use whey immediately after a workout and on occasions to replace a meal. But I try to only eat whole foods.

Whey Protein Isolate Mega Pack Natural Unflavored - 10 lbs. by NOW Foods for $105 (I usually find 10% off coupons online and free shipping so comes out to under $100). Cant beat the price and mixes with a spoon.

I am looking for a NO flavor whey...I like mixing it with oatmeal but hate chocolate a vanilla flavored protein....what is the best no flavor?...

whey protein isolate Mega Pack Natural Unflavored - 10 lbs. by NOW Foods for $105 (I usually find 10% off coupons online and free shipping so comes out to under $100). Cant beat the price and mixes with a spoon.

After years of trying different brands i always seem to come back to ON. The rich double chocolate tastes good...i enjoy more watery and weaker protein shakes. Its perfect. mixes well. accurate label claims...whats not to like.

MyProtein Whey Isolate does the job for me. They always have various deals- you can get 11 pounds of protein for like 55 bucks.

Tastes great, too. Chocolate Smooth is good. Vanilla is good. Salted Caramel and Strawberry Cream are probably my favorites.

I'm going to give TN a shot. I ordered:

rBGH/Soy Free Whey Protein Isolate (1lb.) [Milk]
- TrueFlavor™ Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Branched Chain Aminos Boost
- EZ-Seal Upright Mylar Bag

I found a 5% off coupon online so my total was $70.92. You think at that price they would give you free shipping but oh well. It is more than I usually spend on protein but anxious to see how I like it. Thanks for all the suggestions. And keep posting up what you guys are using. Good stuff!

Last edited:

I've tried a few different Brands that were Unflavored/Unsweetened.

But I keep going back to Musclefeast, the Quality is the best I've found, even before looking at the "Labdoor Ratings".
It has a Clean Taste, and Shipping is Free............................ JP
P.S.
Now all of their Proteins are Grass Fed ~ Hormone and Antibiotic Free !

I'm going to give TN a shot. I ordered:

rBGH/Soy Free Whey Protein Isolate (1lb.) [Milk]
- TrueFlavor[emoji769] Chocolate Fudge Brownie
- Branched Chain Aminos Boost
- EZ-Seal Upright Mylar Bag

I found a 5% off coupon online so my total was $70.92. You think at that price they would give you free shipping but oh well. It is more than I usually spend on protein but anxious to see how I like it. Thanks for all the suggestions. And keep posting up what you guys are using. Good stuff!

Bcaa is a poor add on. U just spiked your own protein lol. Plus it adds bitterness. I prefer to go with protein digestive enzyme as an add on. Not everyone does well with too many options :)

Recently picked up Animal Whey - Mocha Cappuccino, was 36bucks for the big tub on bb.com... man is this stuff good!

Before that i was doing dymatize ISO 100 orange dreamsickle , which i also go on a flash sale at the same place.

PES Select: Snicker doodle or chocolate peanut butter cup, and Purus Labs Myofeed buttermilk pancake.

I've got all these on sale at different times, but any of those are good as gold for me, tastes great and no digestion issues.

Bcaa is a poor add on. U just spiked your own protein lol. Plus it adds bitterness. I prefer to go with protein digestive enzyme as an add on. Not everyone does well with too many options :)

It shouldn't be part of the protein if it's in the nutrition label and not just in the ingredients. You can tell my adding up the amino acids on the label. When you add in the aminos then it should add up to more protein on the label. If the product doesn't have an amino acid profile then you have no idea and I wouldn't even use it.

Recently picked up Animal Whey - Mocha Cappuccino, was 36bucks for the big tub on bb.com... man is this stuff good!

Before that i was doing dymatize ISO 100 orange dreamsickle , which i also go on a flash sale at the same place.

PES Select: Snicker doodle or chocolate peanut butter cup, and Purus Labs Myofeed buttermilk pancake.

I've got all these on sale at different times, but any of those are good as gold for me, tastes great and no digestion issues.

I forgot about PES select protein. They used to have amazing deals a couple years ago. Their chocolate/chocolate mint was the best tasting protein I've ever had.

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Allmax. I’ve tried most on this thread. I like TN and the ability to customize my options. Allmax peanut butter chocolate is by far the most delicious I’ve ever used. I prefer the concentrate/isolate blend but even the pure isolate tastes great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Allmax. I’ve tried most on this thread. I like TN and the ability to customize my options. Allmax peanut butter chocolate is by far the most delicious I’ve ever used. I prefer the concentrate/isolate blend but even the pure isolate tastes great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Allmax on sale too at A1 supps. Something like 10lbs for $70 I believe

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner