over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey protein

Synthepure for unflavoured. Bulk Powders also do a great one as well.

Flavoured there are so many but I usually go with 97% whey isolate from My Protein. For taste you can't go wrong with most of the top brands. I am really enjoying my banana fudge 97% beef isolate from bulk powders... that's my new fav and will be ordering it again.

Why arent more brands tested on lab door like TN, MTS, 1st Phorm, ect?

Grabbed 2lbs of muscle feast arriving today just to give it a try.

ON owns the majority of whey available so it's obviously going to be dosed properly. With others you’re taking your chances.

Bcaa is a poor add on. U just spiked your own protein lol. Plus it adds bitterness. I prefer to go with protein digestive enzyme as an add on. Not everyone does well with too many options :)

I was able to change my order before it was processed. Their customer service is awesome, I'll say that. They replied to my email within minutes.

MuscleFeast Hormone Free Grass Fed Whey Protein Isolate

• Tastes great. Not overly sweet.
  • Versatile. Mixed with coffee, green tea, fruit, use in place of milk or water in oatmeal
  • No bloat, no gas, no digestive issues....This is the only protein that I can make that claim about (and I have tried just about all of em').
  • Mixes with ease. Most protein powders today mix easily, however I can best describe the powder as light? It mixes with ease and allows me to use less water volume, which is great for a late night protein drink that will not have us peeing all night.

I'll usually go with whatever brand is on sale at the local vitamin shoppe. I can usually find a really good deal. As long as I stick with an isolate, or a blend that at least is majority isolate I don't notice much difference. Recently tried Nutra-Bio whey isolate and it was really good. Just picked up some Dymatize ISO-100 yesterday, buy one get one 50% off. Got the peanut butter flavor and birthday cake. Both taste really good

Last edited:
One thing I like and remember Dante saying about TN protein is, that you actually get 5 lbs. of protein. Meaning they put 5 lbs. of protein in and then add the flavor whereas some other manufacturers put the flavor in before to meet that 5 lbs., So you don't always truly get all the protein you paid for from some manufacturers.

MyProtein Whey Isolate does the job for me. They always have various deals- you can get 11 pounds of protein for like 55 bucks.

Tastes great, too. Chocolate Smooth is good. Vanilla is good. Salted Caramel and Strawberry Cream are probably my favorites.

its pretty crazy how no one ever mentions this company, price and taste wise i will never ever try another whey again. 200 scoops in the 11lb for that price is incredible. Not to mention there is a sale code every week lol. Been using for years. Salted caramel is my fav and recently got on the rocky road.

its pretty crazy how no one ever mentions this company, price and taste wise i will never ever try another whey again. 200 scoops in the 11lb for that price is incredible. Not to mention there is a sale code every week lol. Been using for years. Salted caramel is my fav and recently got on the rocky road.

My Protein was originally just in the UK. I just checked out their US store and it doesn't have the full range but has everything anyone would ever need. I don't know how big it is in the US but I see they must have been there for a few years now so they are not new. I assume they are just exporting everything over so I know the quality will be great. There are many good companies in the UK that sell a huge range of supplements.

I’m surprised nobody mentioned Allmax. I’ve tried most on this thread. I like TN and the ability to customize my options. Allmax peanut butter chocolate is by far the most delicious I’ve ever used. I prefer the concentrate/isolate blend but even the pure isolate tastes great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife's favorite.

Just got this brand for my last order as been trying to find a compromise between price/flavor. Not the best I've ever had tastewise, but still very good and with the sales they run can't really be beat.

Have had salted caramel, mocha, and rocky road.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws