over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Whey protein

chadd7

Registered
Maybe this has been asked 100 times before but...

What is your favorite whey protein and how much does it cost? My max would be about $10 per pound. I usually buy in a 5lb container. I'm looking to change it up a little and wanted to get some feedback. I only use whey immediately after a workout and on occasions to replace a meal. But I try to only eat whole foods.

Costco sells ON isolate $43 for 4.2 lbs and ON regular gold standard 6.4lbs for $63. I like the isolate better.

Last edited:
Synthapure, TN whey iso, or dynamatize iso 100

I have an extremely sensitive gut to
Whey. Gold standard whey even gives me a little gas. The 3 above are golden and I have zero issues.

You can get dynamatize for about 12.50lb off Amazon. The main thing with them is the orange dream sickle. OMG sooo good

I've been using Musclefeast 100% Whey Isolate since 2010.
I use the Unflavored/Unsweetened, so I'm not locked into any one flavor.

It's very highly rated on Labdoor, an Independent Company that tests all types of Supplements via an FDA registered Lab for Analysis.................... JP
P.S.
Here's the Protein Rankings.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

I've been using Musclefeast 100% Whey Isolate since 2010.
I use the Unflavored/Unsweetened, so I'm not locked into any one flavor.

It's very highly rated on Labdoor, an Independent Company that tests all types of Supplements via an FDA registered Lab for Analysis.................... JP
P.S.
Here's the Protein Rankings.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

I never used unflavored before. What do you mix it with? I always used chocolate added some water, shake it and drink it.

Costco carries a new one by ON that is whey with oats. It’s $24 for 23 servings but it tastes so good it is blueberry muffin flavored. I bought it for the days I really don’t want to drink a shake it tastes like a dessert.

I never used unflavored before. What do you mix it with? I always used chocolate added some water, shake it and drink it.

Usually, I just mix it with Water and some Frozen Berries.

But on occasion, I'll toss in some Organic Cocoa, Cinnamon, and just a sprinkle of Pure Stevia Extract.............................. JP
P.S.
Lots of times, I'll just toss in some water, and give it a whirl in a Blender, when I'm in a hurry.
Comes out all Frothy, and Musclefeast is very clean tasting.

And Musclefeast just Switched All of the Protein to Grass Fed, Hormone and Antibiotic Free, as of March, 2018.

Last edited:
Maybe this has been asked 100 times before but...

What is your favorite whey protein and how much does it cost? My max would be about $10 per pound. I usually buy in a 5lb container. I'm looking to change it up a little and wanted to get some feedback. I only use whey immediately after a workout and on occasions to replace a meal. But I try to only eat whole foods.

ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY - extreme milk chocolate
This agrees with my digestive system and tastes great.
I get 5Lbs at the vitaminshoppe for $60 but last time it was buy 2, Get 1 free.

During work days it is 3 shakes with 3 scoops of ON whey iso unflavored and a half of scoop of Size-on for flavor Plus a scoop of maltodextrine.
Wash that down with an Iso-pure on the way Home.
Then its Miller Time!

ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY - extreme milk chocolate
This agrees with my digestive system and tastes great.
I get 5Lbs at the vitaminshoppe for $60 but last time it was buy 2, Get 1 free.

Wow, that's a great deal. I'll have to see if they're still running that.

If you are using a whey concentrate and having digestion issues switch to an isolate. I was using ON Gold Standard Whey Concentrate (like everyone else) for a while and noticed stomach discomfort. Switch to the more pure whey (isolate) and have never looked back.

ON Whey Isolate Chocolate Shake is sold at Costco for about $10/lb which is very good for isolate.

Muscle Feast Whey Isolate Chocolate is another favorite and tests has shown to be very pure. Naturally flavored and comes from grass fed cows.

The main downside I have with True Nutrition is the long shopping times and is somewhat high price wise.

I have amazon prime and muscle feast can easily be ordered off there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truenutrition for me

I'm guessing you can't get true nutrition any where else except their website. Looks interesting. A little pricey. How's the taste? They almost have to many flavors to choose from. Do they ever run specials?

Vitamin world concentrate or isolate is my go to. They use such crazy deals that it's almost to good to be true. They were running a buy 1 get 2 free sale and I had a 30% off coupon. I got a shit load (about 100lbs). Literally paid 17.5 for each 5 lb tub lol. Been using them for years.

I'm guessing you can't get true nutrition any where else except their website. Looks interesting. A little pricey. How's the taste? They almost have to many flavors to choose from. Do they ever run specials?

They’re the Best of the best. They usually run holiday sales. Next one is Memorial Day :)

[lang=nl]I always end up home again with ON's Gold Standard Whey. It's not the cheapest whey out there but the taste and mixability are the Gold Standard. I assume there Isolate must also be quality although probably not as good tastewise.[/lang]

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws