over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

whey protein

you don't want cheap protein. it gives you bloat, gas, and the shits. do yourself a favor and go to trueprotein.com.....you can design your own mix at a great price and never have to worry about how your gut tolerates it.

Damn, I should have ordered a few jugs of synthepure. I just placed an orde for 3 bottles synthetine/selen. I been using isopure and this stuff is the same price. So Chef, how would you compare synthepure to isopure in terms of quality? I understand it is unflavored. I will have to remember to get some next time around

Damn, I should have ordered a few jugs of synthepure. I just placed an orde for 3 bottles synthetine/selen. I been using isopure and this stuff is the same price. So Chef, how would you compare synthepure to isopure in terms of quality? I understand it is unflavored. I will have to remember to get some next time around

I have never try Isopure but i dont know about there quality. SynthePURE is unflavoured but good thing about that is you can create your own flavour. If I buy some flavour protein powder I would get sick of drinking the same crap all the time so that's why I buy SynthePURE which I can create and experiment to have different flavours every day. There is nothing added in SynthePURE unlike alot of others have rubbish in it and it's made from pure protein of the highest grade. This is why I choose the best - SynthePURE!

I have never try Isopure but i dont know about there quality. SynthePURE is unflavoured but good thing about that is you can create your own flavour. If I buy some flavour protein powder I would get sick of drinking the same crap all the time so that's why I buy SynthePURE which I can create and experiment to have different flavours every day. There is nothing added in SynthePURE unlike alot of others have rubbish in it and it's made from pure protein of the highest grade. This is why I choose the best - SynthePURE!

I have been happy with iso but I have to keep 2 or 3 flavors on hand because, like you said, I get sick of drinking the same flavor over and over. Actually it would be nice to drink some protein without any flavor. LOL

I have been happy with iso but I have to keep 2 or 3 flavors on hand because, like you said, I get sick of drinking the same flavor over and over. Actually it would be nice to drink some protein without any flavor. LOL

I hear you bro. That's why I dont buy 5kg flavour bucket cuz I get sick of having the same crap all the time. Like I said, good thing about unflavoured protein like synthePURE is that you can create your own flavour drink.
BigA gave me this infamous recipe and it blew me away.

50g+ SynthePURE
1 tablespoon Nutella
500ml water ( I used Skim Milk)
blend

I am hooked on this one! :D

I hear you bro. That's why I dont buy 5kg flavour bucket cuz I get sick of having the same crap all the time. Like I said, good thing about unflavoured protein like synthePURE is that you can create your own flavour drink.

50g+ SynthePURE
1 tablespoon Nutella
blend

Ooooohhh I LOVE nutella! I just bought a 2 pack of the 750g containers from costco for like 9 bucks. I couldn't pass up the deal. Nutella is some dangerous shit though. LOL. I end up smearing it on everything haha. I have another couple of months before I have to cut it out though. It is great in shakes. I like 1 cup oatmeal 2 cups pasturized eggwhites and 2 tbsp nutella 1 tbsp natty PB and some h2o. Mmmmmm

I don't really consider price when choosing Whey, I look for quality.

I have been using Species "ISOLYZE" for the past 2 years or so - High quality product, great taste. Not that taste is a deciding factor for me, if it is proven to work......I'll drink liquid shit. All biz.

Rxwhey.com

We have several types of protein and our cold filtered, microfiltrated whey isolate is awesome. You can read reviews about it in the sponsor forum, as well as other reviews about some of the other proteins. Theres review on the site as well....did i mention, we're the best priced if you are ordering 5lbs or more as well....you wont be disappointed

trueprotein.com

the recession whey deals are really good if you want to buy in bulk. if not their regular prices are very low.

TRUEPROTEIN.COM

TRUEPROTEIN.COM. I'VE TRIED ALMOST ALL OF THEIR WHEY PROTEINS, INCLUDING THE HG HYDROWHEY. ITS G2G!! :D

50g+ SynthePURE
1 tablespoon Nutella
blend

Try raw milk, the raw milk will help to eliminate the digesting problems (for those whom have problem to digest whey)

Try raw milk, the raw milk will help to eliminate the digesting problems (for those whom have problem to digest whey)

Raw milk is awsome , seems to be a good blend of fats and carbs then just add a little whey or LBA's to up the protein and make s agood on the go meal

while i prefer trueprotein, i'm so fin broke right now i have to go for myofusion, not a bad blend and great tasting

as for synth,just cant do 2lbs for 50 clams when i can get 5lbs for 35............no matter how good it is, 25 a lb is insane to me

skip blend is about 10 a lb..............times are tuff, what can i tell ya

Last edited:
try one of the sponsors first. TP or sythetek. if you need something today go to walmart and get the sixstar whey isolate. its a good price and good quality. been using it for a couple years straight.

where is the best place to get cheap whey protein that is gtg ????

I wouldnt skimp on whey protein powder. A good whey isolate is the way to go. The cheaper proteins are typically crap and will cause stomach issues like gas,,cramps and your body just doesnt absorb it as well. I go with Synthepure anyday. This stuff changed my life when it came to protein powders. I've tried them all and I found there is nothing better.

why not try us? our blend and individual proteins all received good reviews from members that have tried them...see the sponsor forum for the reviews...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131